Creeping creepiness of the GObP

that's because liberals equate caring to hearltess bearucrats spending our money on parties, while they portray it's being used ofr people....

Sorry man, government spending does not equate to caring for kids....not killing them does.....

On the other hand, liberals care so much about rape, they want the rapist to do serious time, like community service.....please keep talking about crime......it's a subject I can kick your ass all over on

But if some mindless souless bureaucracy sends out a check, that clearly means the children are taken care of.

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

Where did you ever get liberals don't want criminals punished? Watch something other than fox the hate channel, and to be fair so is msnbc.

And after they are born the party could give a shit right. They plan on cutting the children and baby programs basically to nothing. Maybe the GOP can throw them some scraps, like they really care.
The non profits are maxed out as it is, so saying they can take it on is not going to happen.
Sick and tired of these GOP people acting like they give a shit about a child, its all politics.

maybe you can send them your weekly paychecks..put your money where your mouth is

Guess what clueless I did my internship at a Non-profit home for pregnant addicted women off the streets. We got them clean, educated, had healthy babies and on their feet.
You are so fucking clueless, go educate yourself.

well bully for you, don't stop now, give all your monies also..or you would rather just spread the bullshit Republicans want to cut programs for them

Guess what clueless I did my internship at a Non-profit home for pregnant addicted women off the streets. We got them clean, educated, had healthy babies and on their feet.

And you think those healthy babies you saw and help bring into the world should have had their life taken from them through no fault of their own?

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

I've always been amused about how the left acts like Ebenezeer Scrooge prior to the visits by the Spirits in their thinking that government programs are all that people need.

Meanwhile, we advocate private citizens reaching out and engaging in personal charity and ministering to the needs of others and we are somehow the ones that don't care. And moreover, because we believe in personal charity and not government forced programs, they are somehow justified in advocating for the death of unborn children.

The mental gymnastics it takes to somehow allow them to think they have the superior position there is mindboggling.

Again I scratch my head at your Fox news brain.
As I said I work in a program that gets addicted pregnant women off the streets and clean.
Sometimes you need a temporary helping hand. I do not believe in long term unless if perhaps your crippled from fighting in our war, or cases like that.
You all have said so many lies for so long you now believe them.

I've always been amused about how the left acts like Ebenezeer Scrooge prior to the visits by the Spirits in their thinking that government programs are all that people need.

Meanwhile, we advocate private citizens reaching out and engaging in personal charity and ministering to the needs of others and we are somehow the ones that don't care. And moreover, because we believe in personal charity and not government forced programs, they are somehow justified in advocating for the death of unborn children.

The mental gymnastics it takes to somehow allow them to think they have the superior position there is mindboggling.

As I said I work in a program that gets addicted pregnant women off the streets and clean.
Sometimes you need a temporary helping hand. I do not believe in long term unless if perhaps your crippled from fighting in our war, or cases like that.

Providing cradle to grave handouts from the government isn't a temporary helping hand. Charity comes from individuals sacrificing and doing what they can to lift one another. Not from forceably taking of someones means and labor and giving it to another for an indefinite period of time.

And you think those healthy babies you saw and help bring into the world should have had their life taken from them through no fault of their own?

What are you fucking retarded, fucking grow up.
I work in this field to help the babies, your a baiter.

If you think you're being cute with your accusations of people and Fox news? you're not..you look like the standard liberal parrot idiot

Providing cradle to grave handouts from the government isn't a temporary helping hand. Charity comes from individuals sacrificing and doing what they can to lift one another. Not from forceably taking of someones means and labor and giving it to another for an indefinite period of time.

Obviously you have never been out of your mothers basement and into the real world. Why don't you try working in a soup kitchen and open your eyes into reality of what it takes.

And yet, you support them being killed as public policy.

And you don't see the cognative dissonance in your own position.

Too bad those women go right back to using and neglecting their children as soon as they hit the bricks.

Abortion isn't about beliefs. It's about whether somone should be allowed to kill an innocent child or not.

And after they are born the party could give a shit right. They plan on cutting the children and baby programs basically to nothing. Maybe the GOP can throw them some scraps, like they really care.
The non profits are maxed out as it is, so saying they can take it on is not going to happen.
Sick and tired of these GOP people acting like they give a shit about a child, its all politics.

maybe you can send them your weekly paychecks..put your money where your mouth is

thats all i ever see with libs, empthy threats and dont back up their talk, but if its other peoples money they will spend that in a heartbeat.

thats all i ever see with libs, empthy threats and dont back up their talk, but if its other peoples money they will spend that in a heartbeat.

well sure it's easy to talk all big and about how much more THEY CARE when it's other peoples money they want USED

If you think you're being cute with your accusations of people and Fox news? you're not..you look like the standard liberal parrot idiot

In your case Stephanie you don't need fox news, your just a plain dumbass mean clueless idiot, who like I said before comes on here to let her hate out on others. I don't think I have ever seen you say a nice word to anyone.

Obviously you have never been out of your mothers basement and into the real world. Why don't you try working in a soup kitchen and open your eyes into reality of what it takes.

Im well aware of what it takes. Perhaps you should stop being so arrogant and presuming you know what others are doing in their lives.

You're the one who is publically supporting a position for abortion. You're the one trying to justify your position by saying "You care" when others don't despite the fact that you have no evidence for that and having people rely on government makes them worse off than they otherwise would be.

The robber mentality has been corrupting our society and we need to fight back against the lies that we somehow help others when we steal from our neighbors to give to ourselves and to others. Charity doesn't come from government. It comes from individuals who see a need and provide for it.

Life is tough sometimes. It can suck sometimes. But that doesnt give you the right to take someone else's life. It doesn't give you the right to pretend you care about someone by advocating for their death. It doesn't give you the right to rob your neighbor.

What it does is give you a responsibility to step up and be more than what you let yourself be. It gives you a chance to show yourself and the world that you really are willing to choose what is good and just even when it's easier to do the opposite.

Abortion is an evil that is plaguing our nation. Irresponsibility is an evil plaguing our nation. Idleness is an evil plaguing our nation. Robbery and covetous are evils plaguing our nation. Pride is an evil plaguing our nation and if we don't change the course we are on we are ensuring our own destroying.

At one time i was more flexible with abortion. But after seeing my daughter grow, seeing her heartbeat. Experiencing the trial and joy that comes with her being in my life, I saw clearly that it doesn't matter how difficult things are. We are talking about an innocent life and there is no justification for taking that life. Life is life. It's not something that can or should be ended at someone's convenience or because it's too painful. Every man, woman, and child is entitled to live.

I would think that since you said you've worked in helping others deliver healthy children, you would understand that.

But if some mindless souless bureaucracy sends out a check, that clearly means the children are taken care of.

Where did you ever get liberals don't want criminals punished? Watch something other than fox the hate channel, and to be fair so is msnbc.

You do realize the push to de-criminalize sex crimes (including crimes against children) was a liberal movement, right?

In your case Stephanie you don't need fox news, your just a plain dumbass mean clueless idiot, who like I said before comes on here to let her hate out on others. I don't think I have ever seen you say a nice word to anyone.

oh I hate..??

your post

And you going around telling people to get their fox news brain and get out of their mothers basement...is what, LOVE
You just don't like someone calling you on your HATE...tough shit

And yet, you support them being killed as public policy.

And you don't see the cognative dissonance in your own position.

Just like you support Romney who feels abortion is ok if your raped or dying.
Like I said I do not support abortion, I support feeding and educating the baby after its born as well.
You support letting the baby starve on the streets and naked right, after all its a human life.

You do realize the push to de-criminalize sex crimes (including crimes against children) was a liberal movement, right?

Facts please, like supported links perhaps.

Forum List

Back