Crazy Phelps Family

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mr. P, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    This family is such a hypocrite. oh its alright to be idle and commit other sins. but being gay deserves utter hatred for some reason.

I wish they would repent and stop making people with rational reasons for their belief look like utter morons

3. BaronVonBigmeat

BaronVonBigmeat Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +160
    His wikipedia page is almost too bizarre to be believed. I know wikipedia cannot be relied upon as the authoritative truth, but if even half the things there are true, then the guy is a psycho. Hollywood's most outlandish cariacture of a fundamentalist could not match up to this guy. Ok, I get that being gay is a sin and all, but I have to ask:

A) How is it exactly that Iraqi IED's are God's punishment for being a "fag nation" or whatever? Perhaps you could make a case for AIDS being divine punishment, but roadside bombs? Set by non-christians? If that is divine wrath, then shouldn't we be asking why their church burned down a while back?

B) Why do they spend so much time on a sin which affects maybe 1% of the population, while divorce affects 50% or so? Or alcoholism? Or immodest dress? Or women working outside the home?