Crazy MA Anti-Gun Legislation, Did it pass or fail?

While I am a gun supporter, I think it's kind of fucked up and scary that you equate guns with kids.
Im not equating guns with kids just stating that giving the govt the power to DECIDE who needs a gun and when they can own one will result as it always does in the govt extending its powers to decide on what home we live in and how many kids we have .
all govt in the last 50 years have extended the powers afforded them by the people . what makes you think if they were given the power do decide for us they would stop at guns ....

they already are passing laws at to what kids can eat at school/home how much electricity you can use , what health insurance you HAVE to buy ,etc etc

the whole concept is scary

Im not equating guns with kids just stating that giving the govt the power to DECIDE who needs a gun and when they can own one will result as it always does in the govt extending its powers to decide on what home we live in and how many kids we have .
all govt in the last 50 years have extended the powers afforded them by the people . what makes you think if they were given the power do decide for us they would stop at guns ....

they already are passing laws at to what kids can eat at school/home how much electricity you can use , what health insurance you HAVE to buy ,etc etc

the whole concept is scary

The question of who should decide who can own a gun is answered by the Constitution. It gives the American public the RIGHT to own firearms to protect themselves from all enemy's foreign and domestic. What would be the example to a domestic enemy? Possibly a government that denies their citizens the right to own something GUARANTEED BY THE CONSTITUTION. I think our Founding Fathers knew that politicians are the same world over and would never change. Times are telling us they were right.

I believe the second amendment is sacrosanct. I also believe, as has Kansas in the abortion debate, the states right to restrict gun owners in some manner.

For example, all gun owners must have a gun safe at least 20 feet deep, 10 feet wide and 10 feet high, said safe to be contained in a room seperate from the rest of the home, apartment, condo, etc protected by a steel door with exterior locks including one of combination numbers not less than six and a key. Any windows will be screened with bars and bolted from the inside to prevent entry or exit. No closets, beds, dressers or desks are permitted in said room as well as any secret hiding place or book, jacket, shoe, etc where weapons, ammo or other items might be hidden.

The AG of the state has the right to add other restrictions as s/he sees fit at any time. Failure to comply with any restriction imposed by the DOJ will include a fine and period of incarceration.

Fair and balanced, don't ya think?
Fuck you and a gun safe.

A fine example of a person who should not own a gun.

You are a fine example of someone who should not have the right to free speech. I can and am willing to defend my right's can you?

I believe the second amendment is sacrosanct. I also believe, as has Kansas in the abortion debate, the states right to restrict gun owners in some manner.

For example, all gun owners must have a gun safe at least 20 feet deep, 10 feet wide and 10 feet high, said safe to be contained in a room seperate from the rest of the home, apartment, condo, etc protected by a steel door with exterior locks including one of combination numbers not less than six and a key. Any windows will be screened with bars and bolted from the inside to prevent entry or exit. No closets, beds, dressers or desks are permitted in said room as well as any secret hiding place or book, jacket, shoe, etc where weapons, ammo or other items might be hidden.

The AG of the state has the right to add other restrictions as s/he sees fit at any time. Failure to comply with any restriction imposed by the DOJ will include a fine and period of incarceration.

Fair and balanced, don't ya think?
Fuck you and a gun safe.

"Fuck" me? LOL, read slowly moron; the post which so upset you was meant to show the ridiculous restrictions placed on abortion providers by the State of Kansas. Abortion is legal in our country, so is the right to bear arms, though both are restricted in some manner. If Kansas gets away with such tactics, soon states where gun control is popular will use the same methods to restrict gun ownership.

Those who wish to restrict the rights of others need to think; sadly you and the othere moron who thanked you for the "fuck" me reacted with emotion, not reason. Of course that's a chronic situation in your case.

They can create all the gun restrictions and gun laws they want to. I will not abide, fuck'em

Forum List

Back