Crazy MA Anti-Gun Legislation, Did it pass or fail?

Padded cell?

Not at all, a country where they do not tolerate handguns.

There is no country like that on Earth. They may not allow handguns for the illiterate masses but the wealthy can allways get their handugns. Try again....you're sounding less credible with every word you type.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few handgun permits, and they just lowered the number. Even if you are rich, you are in deep shit if you get caught with an illegal handgun. Hunting rifles are allowed, but there are some pretty serious restrictions with them. I have lived here for 15 years and can only remembered two times that a person pulled a gun on the police, and they both died. The regular cop on the beat and patrol does not carry a firearm. You hear about robberies being pulled off with knives, and even tools(I kid you not). There are restrictions on knives also.

Sounds like a shit hole country to me.

Guess you would know shit holes. Civilized countries do not have the gun culture that America does.

:lol::lol::lol: Now I know you're full of crap! I have been in nearly every country on the planet and I can gurantee you there is a gun culture in every one of them. So which one do you claim to live in.:lol::lol::lol:

If you are saying that there is the out of control Wild West gun culture of America in every country, you are the one full of crap, and have been nowhere, probably sitting behind the computer in the town that you grew up inventing what you type.

There is no country like that on Earth. They may not allow handguns for the illiterate masses but the wealthy can allways get their handugns. Try again....you're sounding less credible with every word you type.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few handgun permits, and they just lowered the number. Even if you are rich, you are in deep shit if you get caught with an illegal handgun. Hunting rifles are allowed, but there are some pretty serious restrictions with them. I have lived here for 15 years and can only remembered two times that a person pulled a gun on the police, and they both died. The regular cop on the beat and patrol does not carry a firearm. You hear about robberies being pulled off with knives, and even tools(I kid you not). There are restrictions on knives also.

yea there is no violence in ireland :cuckoo:

you idiots use bombs instead

Guess you would know shit holes. Civilized countries do not have the gun culture that America does.

:lol::lol::lol: Now I know you're full of crap! I have been in nearly every country on the planet and I can gurantee you there is a gun culture in every one of them. So which one do you claim to live in.:lol::lol::lol:

If you are saying that there is the out of control Wild West gun culture of America in every country, you are the one full of crap, and have been nowhere, probably sitting behind the computer in the town that you grew up inventing what you type.

if you think there is out of control, wild west gun culture in the states, you are full of crap. time to get out from behind your computer and see the real world

Wow, why am I not surprised I know more about your country then you do.... the process to own a handgun in Ireland is actually less severe than in England. You must have a alarmed safe that can't be moved from its position, and have proof of membership in a shooting club (I shoot at the West Donegal Rifle and Pistol Club when visiting friends) to obtain the permit (which the last time I checked cost 38 Euro) and you have to go down to your local garda station and ask for a Firearm Certificate Application form. The Garda Superintendant MUST show cause to deny you as they are overturned quite a lot on appeal.

In case you hadn't noticed there is no Wild West gun culture in the US either. That is made up by liberal jackasses who want to take the rights of gun owners away. Whenever there is a scholarly review of crime between cities in teh East vs the "Wild West" the wild west allways is safer for the general public. Not for the criminal element who died in large numbers, but if you were an average Joe going about your life, you were far safer in Bodie California (a truly wild town giving us the term "Badman fom Bodie") then if you lived in Boston or New York.

Wow, why am I not surprised I know more about your country then you do.... the process to own a handgun in Ireland is actually less severe than in England. You must have a alarmed safe that can't be moved from its position, and have proof of membership in a shooting club (I shoot at the West Donegal Rifle and Pistol Club when visiting friends) to obtain the permit (which the last time I checked cost 38 Euro) and you have to go down to your local garda station and ask for a Firearm Certificate Application form. The Garda Superintendant MUST show cause to deny you as they are overturned quite a lot on appeal.

he would have know that if he got ot from behind his computer once in awhile and saw the real world

Kneecapping with a pistol was favoured as well.

Kneecapping with a pistol was favoured as well.
they've been watching too much sopranos

I live in Ireland, and there are very few handgun permits, and they just lowered the number. Even if you are rich, you are in deep shit if you get caught with an illegal handgun. Hunting rifles are allowed, but there are some pretty serious restrictions with them.

Which is part of why people like ME will not even consider traveling to Europe or the UK.

You are thinking of Northern Ireland, which is part of Great Britain. If you do not want to look like such an idiot, you should at least know your countries.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few handgun permits, and they just lowered the number. Even if you are rich, you are in deep shit if you get caught with an illegal handgun. Hunting rifles are allowed, but there are some pretty serious restrictions with them.

Which is part of why people like ME will not even consider traveling to Europe or the UK.

People like YOU rarely leave the United States. Your loss, probably our gain, who knows?

what a tremendous loss for europe

They have made it quite difficult as of late to obtain permits, and there are fewer of them given out. My father in law and brother in law are avid hunters, have a hunting club, and are always complaining about how hard they are getting on gun owners. In order to hunt in Ireland, you now have to pass a shooting test. If the garda want to come into your house to check to see if your rifle is stored properly, you have to let them in. It is becoming more and more difficult to own guns in Ireland. Perhaps you should do some more research, my information comes from both gun owners and the newspapers. Perhaps both of them are wrong, but my brother is law keeps up on the laws and regulations because of their hunting club, and I quite often get an earful about it when we go out. The newspapers are definitely reporting that fewer gun permits are being given out and some are being revoked. Many things are pretty relaxed over here, but gun ownership does not appear to be one of them.

what a tremendous loss for europe

How will the culture ever survive?

They have made it quite difficult as of late to obtain permits, and there are fewer of them given out. My father in law and brother in law are avid hunters, have a hunting club, and are always complaining about how hard they are getting on gun owners. In order to hunt in Ireland, you now have to pass a shooting test. If the garda want to come into your house to check to see if your rifle is stored properly, you have to let them in. It is becoming more and more difficult to own guns in Ireland. Perhaps you should do some more research, my information comes from both gun owners and the newspapers. Perhaps both of them are wrong, but my brother is law keeps up on the laws and regulations because of their hunting club, and I quite often get an earful about it when we go out. The newspapers are definitely reporting that fewer gun permits are being given out and some are being revoked. Many things are pretty relaxed over here, but gun ownership does not appear to be one of them.

My info is from friends in the business. Ireland is slowly conforming to Germany's gun laws (yes I shoot there too) so yes it wwill get ever more difficult for the regular people to own guns. That is the ultimate goal of any collectivist group. You can't control people you don't like if they can defend themselves.

It's the oldest play in the playbook. And you are still wrong aren't you.... yes you can have pistols in Ireland contrary to your assertion. Try doing a little research yourself before you make stupid blanket assertions and do remember there are many of us who are far better travelled then you.

if we could get people like you to leave HERE it would be a better place.

You are thinking of Northern Ireland, which is part of Great Britain. If you do not want to look like such an idiot, you should at least know your countries.

um, dipshit, you said you lived in ireland, you didn't say where. and you should really know what you're talking about too mr wild west gun america :cuckoo: besides, all you micks are a like anyway

My info is from friends in the business. Ireland is slowly conforming to Germany's gun laws (yes I shoot there too) so yes it wwill get ever more difficult for the regular people to own guns. That is the ultimate goal of any collectivist group. You can't control people you don't like if they can defend themselves.

It's the oldest play in the playbook. And you are still wrong aren't you.... yes you can have pistols in Ireland contrary to your assertion. Try doing a little research yourself before you make stupid blanket assertions and do remember there are many of us who are far better travelled then you.

you are assuming he has a brain and are giving him way too much credit

if we could get people like you to leave HERE it would be a better place.

I left HERE and the likes of you long ago. If you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that from my posts. You are obviously just full of it, like many others on these boards, you like to hear your self speak, it gives you security. My brother in law, who keeps up on all of the gun laws for his hunting club, told be last night that no new permits are being given out, an a member of the Olympic pistol team was refused one.

Forum List

Back