Crazy Eyes making some sense?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has government shutdown proposal that may win your support

Crazy eyes is finally making some sense. She is suggesting that Congress go without pay during the government shut down.

But on Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez suggested a government shutdown policy that may earn the support of a majority of Americans.

What did Ocasio-Cortez suggest?

During the next government shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez called for congressional salaries to be furloughed. Currently, congressional pay is excempt from being furloughed during a government shutdown.

"It's completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Have some integrity."

Integrity? In Congress?

Crazy Eyes is truly a believer in government, although she is starting to grow on me, she needs to be a little more careful or may wind up missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s going to find herself kicked out of the club with talk like that. Dems would never dream of that.

The bigger issue is politicians' pensions. I do not mind them being paid a substantial salary while in office, but there should be no residual benefits once they return to real life (ex-Presidents excepted).

I'm sure she had to put her ringer on Off from all the calls she's getting from Democrats in Congress. It's likely she won't be welcomed with open arms next month until she learns her place.

Crazy Eyes?

Yeah...I kinda miss old Crazy Eyes.

BachManson.jpg

a2f.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has government shutdown proposal that may win your support

Crazy eyes is finally making some sense. She is suggesting that Congress go without pay during the government shut down.

But on Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez suggested a government shutdown policy that may earn the support of a majority of Americans.

What did Ocasio-Cortez suggest?

During the next government shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez called for congressional salaries to be furloughed. Currently, congressional pay is excempt from being furloughed during a government shutdown.

"It's completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Have some integrity."

Integrity? In Congress?

Crazy Eyes is truly a believer in government, although she is starting to grow on me, she needs to be a little more careful or may wind up missing.

Credit where due!

Not even in the same league.

View attachment 236593
LoL!!!

Good thing they're both attractive women.
You think that is attractive? Holy shit. You people have weird diets, that is weird enough. Ox tail, pigs feet, and on and on and on.

You think that Cortez is attractive? My God.

She opens her mouth and mine turns soft and floppy.

Her expressions makes me want to go get a cross holy water and garlic.

Forum List

Back