Dow drops 653 pts in 1/2 day - Trump blames (of course) somebody else....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Duh Donald blaming the Fed Reserve and wants to deny:

1. HIS government shutdown
2. Erratic, out of nowhere Middle East policy change and
3. Firing of an admired and venerable former Marine General, Jim Mattis.

Biggest drop in the stock market since

He's the biggest fuck up to enter the White House since Harding.
Dow Drops Below 22K, Stocks Trade Lower as Wall Street Can't Shake Steep Slide

I hope these GD TrumpenBITCHES don't pretend they weren't in his corner all the way until the day AFTER he makes this place completed FUBAR!

nobody at the top feels safe with a chronic liar in charge... it's finally giving them the heebeegeebees and they are running for their lives.... leaving us peons behind, holding all the losses.

O was exponentially worse. Sorry bub, you're wrong again.

Awesome!
Burn this motherfucker to the fucking ground.

You butt hurt liberals never take responsibility for your sorry ass actions. Deny, deny, deny, then you fucking wonder why the shit is going to crap...

Awesome!
I hope the god that the government never recovers from what is happening and all the failed government get a permanent furlough, that the Democrats could of avoided by putting a measly ole 5 billion in the budget for the wall, that the US people want. But instead the Democrats want illegals to be here, they want more Radical Muslims from the middle east here, and like Obama did with Mattis, fired someone who follows the Democrats more than the people.

nobody at the top feels safe with a chronic liar in charge... it's finally giving them the heebeegeebees and they are running for their lives.... leaving us peons behind, holding all the losses.

O already left us with the hebegebes. It was a continuous lie with that worthless narcissist.
what lie of O are you speaking about....? state it or them....

no one on this Earth lies more than Donald Trump... not now and not ever.... and that is a problem!

and there is no person on earth that can with honesty, refute that...!!!! :eek:

Awesome!
I hope the god that the government never recovers from what is happening and all the failed government get a permanent furlough, that the Democrats could of avoided by putting a measly ole 5 billion in the budget for the wall, that the US people want. But instead the Democrats want illegals to be here, they want more Radical Muslims from the middle east here, and like Obama did with Mattis, fired someone who follows the Democrats more than the people.

How cool would it be if wetback funding...whoops, I mean federal welfare payments weren’t sent out due to the shut down.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa…..Maybe peons like you, sorry ass poverty queens and queers, but right now with the market down, my dividend reinvestments are going to buy more stocks while the market is down.....I used to feel sorry for you poor mother fuckers, but after many years of watching you be self inflicted impoverished, by electing a faggot who gave FREE money to the Uber Liberal Wealthy elites, I realize that you cant change stupid people to think smart. You deserve the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you..

NAS only down 140
Worst Dec since the great depression ,,,Repubs get just what they voted for

The Dow going up was all thanks to President Trump. Now that it going down it’s the fault of the Fed or something. :lol:

No, no, no...you people said the Dow / economy was the Kenyan Chimps economy...remember?

Sorry, I did no such thing. If President Trump gets credit for the rise than he gets the blame for the fall. Don’t like it? Tough shit.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa…..Maybe peons like you, sorry ass poverty queens and queers, but right now with the market down, my dividend reinvestments are going to buy more stocks while the market is down.....I used to feel sorry for you poor mother fuckers, but after many years of watching you be self inflicted impoverished, by electing a faggot who gave FREE money to the Uber Liberal Wealthy elites, I realize that you cant change stupid people to think smart. You deserve the misery and poverty the liberals FORCE upon you..
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth

Forum List

Back