Crazy Cory Booker says he wants to punch Trump, but wont do it because he's "an elderly man"!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
meet me in the Octagon, Cory! (video #2 at the start is where Cory makes the comments)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Cory brags about Leonard Nimoy's widow endorsing him. HIP HIP HOORAY!

In a sea of insincere humans he really rises above the pack in my opinion. He gives the impression that he actually believes his own BS. I can barely even stand to listen to him most of the time.

Right wing conservative republicans sure love Cadet Bone Spurs. What a man, what a man! You guys are a laugh.

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs

Right wing conservative republicans sure love Cadet Bone Spurs. What a man, what a man! You guys are a laugh.

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married... and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look." Donald John Trump aka the snowflakes hero, Cadet Bone Spurs
Glad to see a tard discover his morals after Bill Clinton (that's his private life) something besides ... "that's RACIST!"

meet me in the Octagon, Cory! (video #2 at the start is where Cory makes the comments)

Maybe he can join those sons of bitches attacking cops with water. They're young enough.

I'm so sick of looking and listening to the lunatic left. If they aren't hinting at, displaying an acceptance of violence or encouraging violence, they are committing it against people for disagreeing with them. Wearing hoods and masks, no less. Just like the KKK. Seriously... what the fuck?

These people (and I use the term loosely) are not liberals. They are foam at the mouth, chicken shit, knuckle dragging assholes that don't even have enough humanity, courage or conviction enough to make their opinions known in a peaceful and sane way.

This is changing who we are. These intolerant asshats "leaders" of our states, cities and towns and their insane opinions and policies are changing who we are, how we think and even how we behave in public and it's not too late for those just fucking tired of them to finally rise up and show them we are pissed and not gonna take it anymore and vote some people into offices that represent who we really are.

I sure wish we would.

Actually, Spartacus is concerned that if he did pull off such an assault, that Trump would kick his ass.

Getting your ass handed to you by an "old man" isn't fun.

Trump doesn't stand there and take it,

Bit of an age imbalance there for the wannabe ass kicker.

I have a suggestion though. Why not a challenge to Trump’s friend Hannity? Maybe Cory’s just the guy to knock that conservative Sean around the Octogon, and the slimeball lefties would have more fun than a circle jerk for sure.

C’mon, Cory. You a man or a boy? Try Hannity. Please!!!

Forum List

Back