Crazy Bernie goes full Coulter on Ezra Klein's a**: "Open borders? That's a Koch brothers proposal!"

They will one day find the old commie bastard laying in a gutter. With a condom hanging out his ass.

Bernie Sanders Asks Nation To Please Stop Mailing Him Books On Economics
https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-sanders-asks-nation-to-please-stop-mailing-him-books-on-economics

article-1965.jpg

. . . . “I’ve got 1,200 copies of Human Action, 1,500 copies of Basic Economics, and 4,700 copies ofEconomics in One Lesson,” the angered senator said. “I’m drowning here.” Sanders also showed the late-night host a small mountain of children’s books on the subject of economics from the easy-to-read Tuttle Twins series, sent to him from Americans who assumed he had somehow missed classroom discussions on the value of a dollar and supply and demand while in elementary school.

Sanders further confirmed he still hasn’t read a single one of the books, stating that they look like they’re “full of harsh facts” and that he prefers a more emotion-based approach to economics. He added that he’s “a little peeved” that our nation has so many choices for books on basic economics on the market. “Do we really need that many?”. . . .

Bernie Sanders Asks Nation To Please Stop Mailing Him Books On Economics
https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-sanders-asks-nation-to-please-stop-mailing-him-books-on-economics

article-1965.jpg

. . . . “I’ve got 1,200 copies of Human Action, 1,500 copies of Basic Economics, and 4,700 copies ofEconomics in One Lesson,” the angered senator said. “I’m drowning here.” Sanders also showed the late-night host a small mountain of children’s books on the subject of economics from the easy-to-read Tuttle Twins series, sent to him from Americans who assumed he had somehow missed classroom discussions on the value of a dollar and supply and demand while in elementary school.

Sanders further confirmed he still hasn’t read a single one of the books, stating that they look like they’re “full of harsh facts” and that he prefers a more emotion-based approach to economics. He added that he’s “a little peeved” that our nation has so many choices for books on basic economics on the market. “Do we really need that many?”. . . .
Mainly it's because the books have no pictures...

• Banned
Crazy "Bernie Sanders, inching closer to a second bid for the White House, has recorded a campaign video in which he says he is running for president in 2020, according to two people familiar with the spot. It’s the latest sign the independent senator, the runner-up in the 2016 contest for the Democratic nomination, is nearing a presidential announcement."

Forum List

Back