Crashtheteaparty.org

I predict this will be an easy cop-out for the teabaggers to blame the future embarrassing actions of their events on.

From this point forward, it will all be "liberal agitators".

Let's see if that sticks.

The people who put up that site shot themselves in the foot as far as credibility, for sure.

On the other hand, the usual suspects didn't exactly need an excuse. All they've done is create a reasonable doubt in the minds of more rational folks who happen to hear about it.

And in a way that's more destructive to the tea parties than anything, because they'll be more likely to ignore and make excuses for the extremists that do hang around the fringes and give them a black eye when most of the protesters aren't extreme.

(I know, I'm just pissing everybody off in this thread, aren't I?)

Not to be paranoid, but I smell a rat.

Knowing how passionate some people can be, it could go either way. For every fringer on the left willing to pull a stunt like this there's a fringer on the right wiling to make it up so they have another excuse to yell "Alinsky!"

But unlike SOME people, I tend to believe the most obvious answer is probably true until and unless there is evidence to the contrary. ;)

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE... A TOTAL, UNALDUTERATED LIE... It is PURE CONJECTURE, ad hoc reasoning on PARADE...

It simply finds an organization, ties that organization to a stalking horse and PRESTO: The Stalking HORSE put the organization up to protesting...

Here's how it went down... People began to read the bill... they then began to ask questions; the Leftists Legislators who were asked LIED IN THEIR RESPONSES; MISREPRESENTING WHAT WAS IN THE BILL; MADE ASSURANCES TO PEOPLE WHO HAD READ THE BILL AND WHO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAIN AND SOMEONE PISSING ON THEIR SHOES...

Oddly enough, those people don't like to be lied to by their REPRESENTATIVES AND BECAME RATHER ANGRY AND ASSERTED THEIR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO HOLD THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE WHEN THEY'RE BEING LIED TO...

Then they went home and told other people, with common and just as passionate interests... about what the Bill actually says and HOW THEIR REPRESENTATIVE LIED TO THEIR FACE... And THOSE PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO OTHER MEETINGS.

That those people have common interests and associations with Pharmecutical Companies; who FTR: are ALSO entitled to be represented HONESTLY; AND THE PEOPLE WHO COMPRISE THOSE COMPANIES HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD AND TO EXPECT THEY ARE BEING REPRESENTED HONESTLY... and to NOT BE TOLD IT'S RAINING WHEN THE LEFT IS PISSING ON THEIR SHOES.

More deceit, MORE FRAUD FROM THE SAME ANTI-AMERICAN MAINSTREAM PROGRESSIVES...

Uh oh, Publius is going into his "Your-facts-are-really-starting-to-piss-me-off!" mode.

Knowing how passionate some people can be, it could go either way. For every fringer on the left willing to pull a stunt like this there's a fringer on the right wiling to make it up so they have another excuse to yell "Alinsky!"

But unlike SOME people, I tend to believe the most obvious answer is probably true until and unless there is evidence to the contrary. ;)

I'll go with Occam's razor too.

Still, we are talking about a lot of money here......

Dick Armey is not the godfather bankrolling them - nor is Big Pharma.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. I am sure the insurance lobby fits in there somehow too. Just follow the dollars.

On that note, those white collar guys could at least be decent enough to pay you minimum wage for your time.

But then again, I guess that would kind of screw up the whole "grass-roots movement thing", huh?

I understand the relationship between Dick Armey and Freedomworks.

But they aren't behind the Tea Party Movement. They are riding its coattails.

Yep, because paying over $500,000 to various groups, holding various rallies, and giving resources to over 600 tea party events is just riding those coattails. :lol:

Do you have fun lying to yourself constantly?

Without in any way lending credence to the veracity this figure... I would like to ask if that is 500 WHOLE GRAND?

I mean that's like HALF of a Million dollars... And the argument here is that the Tea-Party is a direct organ of the Pharmacuetical Industry... which, it is further being implied, that this trillion dollar industry is overtly, doggedly pulling out all of the stops to CONTEST this innocent attempt to Socialize their livelihood...

Now if they had paid $500,000,000... Well, then I could buy the whole "this whole thing is ALL paid for by BIG PHARMA!" Which would be born out by the dramatically increased media profile... Highly polished professional imagery... the Professional Security... All of which the respective movements lacked.

But $500 grand... that ain't exactly serious NATIONAL CAMPAIGN money skippy...

Besides that... The HC Bill Protestors and the Tea-Party people pay for their own transportation; buy their own food... pony up the coin for the permits, the sanitation gear, the police presence and anything else that's necessary... That companies operated or managed by like minded people contribute doesn't change that.

Last edited:
Who else in the tea party movement has given $500,000 to fund events? Bueller? Bueller?

$500,000 is quite a large amount of money to be putting out there. Never mind a membership count of 600,000.

Peddle your George Soros conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Poor widdle booby.

Here's some more perspective.

Your knickers are in a twist at the prospect that some companies may be supporting protest events which have an agenda similar to their own interests.

Let's contrast that with the Stimulus package. The Dems have kept about 2/3 of that in reserve to spread around right before the 2010 election. Of the money that has been spent to date, it has been used to reward the legislative districts that support the Dems. (The amount given to Dem districts far outweighs that given to GOP ones - when it was supposed to be used to stimulate job creation).

A few hundred thousands of private money supporting free speech (if that even happened, which is questionable) vs. $800B of taxpayer money to reward political cronies (which is glaringly apparent).

Perspective, bub. Get some.

Last edited:
I never personally said that Armey and his cronies are funding the tea party movement completely. However, he is a leader in the movement. And for anyone to say that FreedomWorks is riding the coattails when they have been at the forefront of this thing is laughable.

Let's contrast that with the Stimulus package.

Okay!

Obama Eyes $300 Billion Tax Cut - WSJ.com

WASHINGTON -- President-elect Barack Obama and congressional Democrats are crafting a plan to offer about $300 billion of tax cuts to individuals and businesses, a move aimed at attracting Republican support for an economic-stimulus package and prodding companies to create jobs.

The size of the proposed tax cuts -- which would account for about 40% of a stimulus package that could reach $775 billion over two years -- is greater than many on both sides of the aisle in Congress had anticipated. It may make it easier to win over Republicans who have stressed that any initiative should rely more heavily on tax cuts rather than spending

The Obama tax-cut proposals, if enacted, could pack more punch in two years than either of President George W. Bush's tax cuts did in their first two years. Mr. Bush's 10-year, $1.35 trillion tax cut of 2001, considered the largest in history, contained $174 billion of cuts during its first two full years, according to Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation. The second-largest tax cut -- the 10-year, $350 billion package engineered by Mr. Bush in 2003 -- contained $231 billion in 2004 and 2005.

:D

He is not the leader of the movement.

There is no overall leader.

Let's contrast that with the Stimulus package.

Okay!

Obama Eyes $300 Billion Tax Cut - WSJ.com

WASHINGTON -- President-elect Barack Obama and congressional Democrats are crafting a plan to offer about $300 billion of tax cuts to individuals and businesses, a move aimed at attracting Republican support for an economic-stimulus package and prodding companies to create jobs.

The size of the proposed tax cuts -- which would account for about 40% of a stimulus package that could reach $775 billion over two years -- is greater than many on both sides of the aisle in Congress had anticipated. It may make it easier to win over Republicans who have stressed that any initiative should rely more heavily on tax cuts rather than spending

The Obama tax-cut proposals, if enacted, could pack more punch in two years than either of President George W. Bush's tax cuts did in their first two years. Mr. Bush's 10-year, $1.35 trillion tax cut of 2001, considered the largest in history, contained $174 billion of cuts during its first two full years, according to Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation. The second-largest tax cut -- the 10-year, $350 billion package engineered by Mr. Bush in 2003 -- contained $231 billion in 2004 and 2005.

Those tax cuts haven't happened bub - get back to us if they do. Most of the stimulus money spent to date has gone to states, counties, and municipalities to preserve government jobs and in transfer payments to individuals (unemployment).

Last edited:

I'll go with Occam's razor too.

Still, we are talking about a lot of money here......

This is where my opinions get all complicated about it.

I defend tea partiers often, and it's for real. But my opinion of the majority of the people who turn out and some of the people who are organizing and funding these things are two very, very different things. And yep, there's a lot of money involved for some of these groups - for others they're lucky to scrape together enough for their expenses to hold a rally.

I don't like the way the tea parties were coopted from the original tax day protests, for one. And for-profit groups? Backscratching with partisan think tanks and foundations? It's not every group involved in that stuff, but it makes me wonder about who's behind the curtain in some of them.

Dick Armey is not the godfather bankrolling them - nor is Big Pharma.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. I am sure the insurance lobby fits in there somehow too. Just follow the dollars.

On that note, those white collar guys could at least be decent enough to pay you minimum wage for your time.

But then again, I guess that would kind of screw up the whole "grass-roots movement thing", huh?

OH MY!

So NOW we're extending the conspiracy to BIG INSURANCE... Who TOGETHER WITH BIG PHARMA... Ponied up 500 WHOLE THOUSAND DOLLARS TO PROTEST THAT WHICH IS DESIGNED TO DESTROY THEM!

ROFL... Oh you could be onto something HERE.

And IF this is TRUE... then there truly IS something HORRIBLY WRONG!

Someone HAS CLEARLY STOLEN A BOAT LOAD OF COIN!

Those tax cuts haven't happened bub - get back to us if they do.

Okay!

..I'm back!

PolitiFact | Tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

During the campaign, the independent Tax Policy Center researched how Obama's tax proposals would affect workers. It concluded 94.3 percent of workers would receive a tax cut under Obama's plan based on the tax credit to offset payroll taxes. According to the analysis, the people who wouldn't get a tax cut are those who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Obama said he intended to raise taxes on those high earners, a promise he reiterated during the State of the Union, and that revenue would offset the stimulus tax cut.

Because the stimulus act did give that broad-based tax cut to workers, we rate Obama's statement True.

After reading this thread it is pretty clear that tps are not only liars but they are also cowards.

So, what's new?

Hmm... Let's see... the conclusion rests at diametric odds with the evidence; thus stands as logically invalid, given the construct is a raw non sequitur; thus rendering the argument as intellectually unsound...

So that seems to be about right for a Ravi spewing...

I know I enjoyed it and I thank you for allowing us to see you humiliate yourself... AGAIN!

:clap2::clap2:BRILLIANT!:clap2::clap2:

Okay!

..I'm back!

During the campaign, the independent Tax Policy Center researched how Obama's tax proposals would affect workers. It concluded 94.3 percent of workers would receive a tax cut under Obama's plan based on the tax credit to offset payroll taxes. According to the analysis, the people who wouldn't get a tax cut are those who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Obama said he intended to raise taxes on those high earners, a promise he reiterated during the State of the Union, and that revenue would offset the stimulus tax cut.

Because the stimulus act did give that broad-based tax cut to workers, we rate Obama's statement True.

And he's raising taxes when the Bush tax cuts expire and adding the taxes and fines for ObamaCare - as well as driving the country into far deeper debt.

On balance, he is a tax increaser, not a decreaser.

And he's raising taxes when the Bush tax cuts expire and adding the taxes and fines for ObamaCare - as well as driving the country into far deeper debt.

On balance, he is a tax increaser, not a decreaser.

Really now? Let me know when that happens.

Because as of April 9, 2010, Barack Obama is a tax decreaser.

Okay!

..I'm back!

ROFLMNAO!

Great idea... Repeat the already discredited assertion... But do it with FEELING... and this on the premise that a lie repeated sufficiently often will eventually be accepted as truth by the more Clownish observers.

Next week, thousands of local tea party groups are planning peaceful events on April 15th to protest excessive taxation, federal spending, deficits and debt, and ObamaCare.

An organization has been launched by people intent on smearing and discrediting the Tea Parties: Crash The Tea Party!

It's not surprising that there has been a great deal of commentary in the leftwing press and attacks by the Dems to call Tea Party members racists, terrorists and the like. If any racist or violent incidents happen next Thursday at the Tea Parties, they will most certainly be caused by these Alinsky-esque infiltrators.

Now I know they fear Palin and the tea party people...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what a bunch of whiny ass libtards!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."Let's crash the tea party!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back