Crashtheteaparty.org

I predict this will be an easy cop-out for the teabaggers to blame the future embarrassing actions of their events on.

From this point forward, it will all be "liberal agitators".

Let's see if that sticks.

The people who put up that site shot themselves in the foot as far as credibility, for sure.

On the other hand, the usual suspects didn't exactly need an excuse. All they've done is create a reasonable doubt in the minds of more rational folks who happen to hear about it.

And in a way that's more destructive to the tea parties than anything, because they'll be more likely to ignore and make excuses for the extremists that do hang around the fringes and give them a black eye when most of the protesters aren't extreme.

(I know, I'm just pissing everybody off in this thread, aren't I?)
The only problem is that the average Tea Party person are well aware of the tactic's out there to try and discredit them. They all know to have a camcorder, cell phone to record everything.

Your homework is incomplete, Doggie The Bubble Pat.

Reagan on balance cut taxes far more than he raised them - something that will never be said about Obama.

4506671248_d443ce37b8_o.jpg

Except you specifically mentioned a Gasoline tax, and Reagan had one.

All you're doing right now is moving the goal posts. YOU said that Obama was nothing like Reagan. I proved you wrong.

Also, as of right now, Obama has given out more tax cuts than tax increases to the lower 95% of the population. He only raised taxes on the top 5%. Reagan did the opposite.

You seem to think lowing the highest tax bracket from the 70's to high 20's and then raising the defense budget and other governmental spending to record levels is a good thing. Why? I have no idea.

He is NOTHING like Reagan. The first thing Reagan did was to enact a significant tax decrease to spur the economy. Obama has done the opposite by signaling early on that he will let the Bush tax cuts expire.

Reagan also did not add a new entitlement that will defacto nationalize 1/6 of the economy.

Obama is the Anti-Reagan, which your generation will discover to its own disadvantage far too late.

you mean like the pretend grass roots activists who were funded and revved up by paid lobbyists for the pharmaceutical companies to disrupt town hall meetings of congress members?

the tea parties should be shown for what they are.

I haven't seen anything about pharmaceutical companies sponsoring the disruption of town hall meetings. Please provide some credible support for that.

It's rather funny they would do that given that Big Pharma had already cut a deal with Obama. But if they did, it's not something I am going to defend.

the problem is that the people who are getting all revved up aren't being informed about who is behind the disruption of town halls, etc. Freedomworks, which is the organization that was sending the people around to Town Halls was founded by Dick Armey (former member of congress) whose lobbying firm DLA Piper represents Bristol Meyers Squibb and other pharmaceutical companies. Armey 'resigned' from DLA Piper in August 2009 so he could set up Freedomworks.

Don't you understand that whatever 'deal" Obama cut, it still wasn't as good as Bush's deal to never, ever, ever negotiate pharmaceutical prices?

Last edited:
you mean like the pretend grass roots activists who were funded and revved up by paid lobbyists for the pharmaceutical companies to disrupt town hall meetings of congress members?

This statement is nothing less than the member advancing it KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY MISREPRESENTING THOSE PROTESTING THE BROWN CLOWN'S HEALTHCARE BILL.

There is absolutely NO FACTS, anywhere on this planet; NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND, which could HOPE to sustain that assertion.

It is NOTHING SHORT of a lie of the damnable variety... and it represents nothing less and an abject fraud being perpetrated on the membership of this board.

It's yet another example of a Progressive dishonoring themselves; proving that their ideas; the species of their reasoning is founded in simple deceit... which demonstrates a palpable evil which cannot be tolerated in any culture which seeks to remain free; as a free culture must be a virtuous culture... and there's piss little virtue to be found in evil, kids.

Those are two parallel lines that will never interesect.

They are there to prevent the TParty people from being heard.

they want to spread a message, they can hire a hall. make their message heard. But shutting other folks up is not free speech

And what did the Teabaggers do at the town hall meeting?

Hell, I am off Thursday. I might just go and have a little fun with the Teabaggers. Time to think of appropriate signs. Let's see'

We have all the
fruits
here

Let's make a
Cake!

Last edited:
the problem is that the people who are getting all revved up aren't being informed about who is behind the disruption of town halls, etc. Freedomworks, which is the organization that was sending the people around to Town Halls was founded by Dick Armey (former member of congress) whose lobbying firm DLA Piper which represents Bristol Meyers Squibb and other pharmaceutical companies. Armey 'resigned' from DLA Piper in August 2009 so he could set up Freedomworks.

Don't you understand that whatever 'deal" Obama cut, it still wasn't as good as Bush's deal to never, ever, ever negotiate pharmaceutical prices?

freedomworks which purported

I don't think you fully understand what the Tea Parties are. There are thousands of them - many led by moms who are horrified at the country that we will be leaving to their kids. Dick Armey is opportunistically trying to link himself to the Tea Party - but most local groups are not part of his efforts. They are self-funded and try to get local media involved for publicity.

Last edited:
I predict this will be an easy cop-out for the teabaggers to blame the future embarrassing actions of their events on.

From this point forward, it will all be "liberal agitators".

Let's see if that sticks.

The people who put up that site shot themselves in the foot as far as credibility, for sure.

On the other hand, the usual suspects didn't exactly need an excuse. All they've done is create a reasonable doubt in the minds of more rational folks who happen to hear about it.

And in a way that's more destructive to the tea parties than anything, because they'll be more likely to ignore and make excuses for the extremists that do hang around the fringes and give them a black eye when most of the protesters aren't extreme.

(I know, I'm just pissing everybody off in this thread, aren't I?)

Not to be paranoid, but I smell a rat.

He is NOTHING like Reagan. The first thing Reagan did was to enact a significant tax decrease to spur the economy. Obama has done the opposite by signaling early on that he will let the Bush tax cuts expire.

Reagan also did not add a new entitlement that will defacto nationalize 1/6 of the economy.

Obama is the Anti-Reagan, which your generation will discover to its own disadvantage far too late.

Last I checked, Reagan lowered taxes significantly on the rich, raised them six times on the poor.

As for Obama being the "Anti-Reagan."

Obama and Reagan both wish to see a world without nuclear weapons.

Both Obama and Reagan are continuing the War on Drugs.

Neither are for Gay Marriage.

Under Reagan, The national debt increased by more than 4x under his Presidency. (From $700 billion to $3 trillion.)

You need to take off the blinders and see Reagan for what he truly was.

I don't think you fully understand what the Tea Parties are. There are thousands of them - many led by moms who are horrified at the country that we will be leaving to their kids. Dick Armey is opportunistically trying to link himself to the Tea Party - but most local groups are not part of his efforts. They are self-funded and try to get local media involved for publicity.

I understand they're about 20 or so percent of voters who make a lot of noise.

why are you ignoring the facts about who's doing this?

This statement is nothing less than the member advancing it KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY MISREPRESENTING THOSE PROTESTING THE BROWN CLOWN'S HEALTHCARE BILL.

There is absolutely NO FACTS, anywhere on this planet; NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND, which could HOPE to sustain that assertion.

It is NOTHING SHORT of a lie of the damnable variety... and it represents nothing less and an abject fraud being perpetrated on the membership of this board.

It's yet another example of a Progressive dishonoring themselves; proving that their ideas; the species of their reasoning is founded in simple deceit... which demonstrates a palpable evil which cannot be tolerated in any culture which seeks to remain free; as a free culture must be a virtuous culture... and there's piss little virtue to be found in evil, kids.

Those are two parallel lines that will never interesect.

Oh my, Pubic is upset. Cannot stand the reality of this old world:lol:

I haven't seen anything about pharmaceutical companies sponsoring the disruption of town hall meetings. Please provide some credible support for that.

It's rather funny they would do that given that Big Pharma had already cut a deal with Obama. But if they did, it's not something I am going to defend.

the problem is that the people who are getting all revved up aren't being informed about who is behind the disruption of town halls, etc. Freedomworks, which is the organization that was sending the people around to Town Halls was founded by Dick Armey (former member of congress) whose lobbying firm DLA Piper represents Bristol Meyers Squibb and other pharmaceutical companies. Armey 'resigned' from DLA Piper in August 2009 so he could set up Freedomworks.

What? The big money in medicine is behind all of this?

Say it ain't so!

You haven't provide facts that Dick Armey and Freedom works are behind the entire Tea Party Movement. I got involved early on - and have first hand knowledge of how the movement developed. So it's a who am I going to believe - accusations about Dick Armey or my own lying eyes?

What? The big money in medicine is behind all of this?

Say it ain't so!

Wow? People who stand to be run out of business want to protect their livelihoods?

Say it ain't so! :rolleyes:

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE... A TOTAL, UNALDUTERATED LIE... It is PURE CONJECTURE, ad hoc reasoning on PARADE...

It simply finds an organization, ties that organization to a stalking horse and PRESTO: The Stalking HORSE put the organization up to protesting...

Here's how it went down... People began to read the bill... they then began to ask questions; the Leftists Legislators who were asked LIED IN THEIR RESPONSES; MISREPRESENTING WHAT WAS IN THE BILL; MADE ASSURANCES TO PEOPLE WHO HAD READ THE BILL AND WHO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAIN AND SOMEONE PISSING ON THEIR SHOES...

Oddly enough, those people don't like to be lied to by their REPRESENTATIVES AND BECAME RATHER ANGRY AND ASSERTED THEIR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO HOLD THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE WHEN THEY'RE BEING LIED TO...

Then they went home and told other people, with common and just as passionate interests... about what the Bill actually says and HOW THEIR REPRESENTATIVE LIED TO THEIR FACE... And THOSE PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO OTHER MEETINGS.

That those people have common interests and associations with Pharmecutical Companies; who FTR: are ALSO entitled to be represented HONESTLY; AND THE PEOPLE WHO COMPRISE THOSE COMPANIES HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD AND TO EXPECT THEY ARE BEING REPRESENTED HONESTLY... and to NOT BE TOLD IT'S RAINING WHEN THE LEFT IS PISSING ON THEIR SHOES.

More deceit, MORE FRAUD FROM THE SAME ANTI-AMERICAN MAINSTREAM PROGRESSIVES...

the problem is that the people who are getting all revved up aren't being informed about who is behind the disruption of town halls, etc. Freedomworks, which is the organization that was sending the people around to Town Halls was founded by Dick Armey (former member of congress) whose lobbying firm DLA Piper which represents Bristol Meyers Squibb and other pharmaceutical companies. Armey 'resigned' from DLA Piper in August 2009 so he could set up Freedomworks.

freedomworks which purported

Oh yeh, we know what they are:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qSMWTgLPuA[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back