Crankers against Gays!!! (GOP Outreach 157-D)

Jamie_Haskins.jpg

Jordan Haskins (R), Christian by day, CRANKER by night!!

GOP Cranking Enthusiast Tells Michiganders To Flee Homosexual Agenda Right Wing Watch

A Michigan Republican running for an open seat in the state house, who briefly dropped out of the race after it was revealed that he had a record of criminal convictions for breaking into cars and masturbating to the sound of the engines, or “cranking,” told residents this month to flee the state if the legislature approves an LGBT-inclusive nondiscrimination bill.

Let's deepen that cranking thing for a minute, shall we:

Felony convictions linked to sexual fetish haunt me Saginaw state House candidate says MLive.com

Haskins admitted to police that, on both occasions, he broke into the yard where vehicles were parked, incident reports from the Saginaw County Sheriff's Department show. He said he pulled spark plug wires on sheriff, mosquito control and other vehicles parked there.

"
Jordan would remove the spark plug wires and sit in the car and masturbate while the motor was sparking and making noises," the police report states.

So, an ex-con who whacks-off in cars to the sounds of car engines is a GOP candidate for the Michigan State House.

jiFfM.jpg

I am sure that Jesus may be crying somewhere.

So, this dude is telling Michigananders to flee the state because of "teh ghey":

PrideSource - GOP Hopeful Wants Christians Fleeing MI If Gays Get Civil Rights

If the state wants to trample religious freedom, we go somewhere else where our values are welcome," the candidate wrote on his Facebook page Oct. 8. "Michigan loses tax money, economic performance, jobs, etc. if they choose to be entrenched with the homosexual agenda, it's time for conservative christians (sic) to vote with their feet and their dollars.

Benghazi!!

Ebola!!!

Gheys, gheys, gheys!!!!

It's nice to know that the GOP is fielding such serious candidates this year. Yes, between the Palins screaming "fuck" every 5th word and this turd spooging on spark-plugs, the moral majority should be having a heart attack right about now.

:rofl:

So, enjoy this one, folks.

1fb405def817276f35c0fad670b4a21e.jpg

I've just returned home from a party hosted by a Gay couple. A couple of Gay friends of mine.

A couple of Gay friends of me, Mr. H. ... the Conservative. The Republican.

Take it from here, Liberals.

Tell me how I hate my friends. You seem to be good at that.

Tell me how I am anti-gay, tell me about my hate.

Fuck you Liberals who preach to me about my morals, about my allegiances, about my friendships, about my sensitivities.

You mother fuckers know not SHIT about this Conservative Republican.

Liberals blow other people's good intentions out their fucking asses and announce to the world that it is not their SHIT that stinks, but it is the good of others that stinks because it runs counter to their own fucking shit.

Tonight, this Conservative Republican repeatedly hugged his Gay friend.

And his Gay partner.

These two friends of mine are better than ANY of you fucking Liberal race gender baiting whores.

I know your game, and I will NOT be a part of it.

Fuck you mother fucking bitches.

As an aside- this is funny...

I was on my way out the door when I heard someone announce (pointing to the piano player) "Hey Stephen, I figured your pianist was bigger than this".

Best fucking night of my life in a very long time.

This Conservative Republican hosted by a gay couple, in an atmosphere of Liberals, Conservatives, Gays, and Straights.

And walking away from it all with the most satisfactory memories.

God bless America, and God FUCK you race-baiting gay-baiting mother fucking Liberals.

You will never take from me the things I love, only to satisfy your perverted twisted agenda.

Is that Monica Lewisky's dress? :lol:

latest
After two months, the least you could do is reply to my posts.

Or simply shut the fuck up. :slap:

WTF...???
This thread is two months old.

I subsequently made some profound posts.

You interjected some stupid shit without recognizing my posts.

Ergo stupid.

Okay.....I was just being stupid. :) No offense meant. And yeah....I really did like your post. And I am Conservative in many ways but I have absolutely nothing against gays. To assume that is as bigoted as the OP claims Conservatives are.

latest

WTF...???

Ergo stupid.

Okay.....I was just being stupid. :) No offense meant. And yeah....I really did like your post.
Thank you for reminding me why you are a favored poster of mine.

It wasn't long ago that we had a jerkoff president who left his DNA on Monica's dress and the radical left thought sodomy in the Oval Office was nobody's business except the sodomites. Is being a Christian worse than being a pervert? Why are the left wing nazis making a point about the man's religious affiliation?

Tissue.

So, having sex with a woman is equal to jacking off to the sound of a a car motor.

Ok.... that's weird.

the Pres having sex with an intern in the WH is pretty important.

Haskins is welcome to move to Russia, but I doubt anyone would miss him, after about a week. Probably Russia would beg us to take him back, so they don't have to pay to jail his ass.

Jamie_Haskins.jpg

GOP Cranking Enthusiast Tells Michiganders To Flee Homosexual Agenda Right Wing Watch

A Michigan Republican running for an open seat in the state house, who briefly dropped out of the race after it was revealed that he had a record of criminal convictions for breaking into cars and masturbating to the sound of the engines, or “cranking,” told residents this month to flee the state if the legislature approves an LGBT-inclusive nondiscrimination bill.

Felony convictions linked to sexual fetish haunt me Saginaw state House candidate says MLive.com

Haskins admitted to police that, on both occasions, he broke into the yard where vehicles were parked, incident reports from the Saginaw County Sheriff's Department show. He said he pulled spark plug wires on sheriff, mosquito control and other vehicles parked there.

"
Jordan would remove the spark plug wires and sit in the car and masturbate while the motor was sparking and making noises," the police report states.

So, an ex-con who whacks-off in cars to the sounds of car engines is a GOP candidate for the Michigan State House.

jiFfM.jpg

So, this dude is telling Michigananders to flee the state because of "teh ghey":

If the state wants to trample religious freedom, we go somewhere else where our values are welcome," the candidate wrote on his Facebook page Oct. 8. "Michigan loses tax money, economic performance, jobs, etc. if they choose to be entrenched with the homosexual agenda, it's time for conservative christians (sic) to vote with their feet and their dollars.

Benghazi!!

Ebola!!!

Gheys, gheys, gheys!!!!

It's nice to know that the GOP is fielding such serious candidates this year. Yes, between the Palins screaming "fuck" every 5th word and this turd spooging on spark-plugs, the moral majority should be having a heart attack right about now.

Okay, hold it.

It's early, and my reading comprehension may not be hitting on all cylinders, no pun intended.

This guy masturbates to the sound of a car engine?

And further, there are enough people who do this that there is a NAME for the behavior?

Yikes. Learn something new every day.

latest

WTF...???

Ergo stupid.
Did you at least use condoms?
This is a bitch-slap-rich environment. :slap:

latest

WTF...???

Ergo stupid.
Did you at least use condoms?
This is a bitch-slap-rich environment. :slap:
That's what he said,,,,,no....

oh brother :banned:

So, Stephanie wants to ban Stat because he reported news?

StoopidStuff just gotta Stoopid.
To post a message every 8 minutes of every 8 hour day of every 7 day week for 403 days since 11/21/2013?
Does that seem possible?
Because that's Stat's profile:
Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 7.36.38 AM.png

Just seems rather dubious to me...unless he's paid to do so?
I am a person that questions things that don't appear to make sense...and this doesn't!
Other things I question is why people would prefer 1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile on the open ocean versus 700 barrels in one mile of Keystone pipe?
Questions like that or why do people still believe there were 46 million "uninsured" Americans when even now Obama admits there were really 36 million?
So when I read stat's Stats... I am curious... what do you think?

Last edited:
Jamie_Haskins.jpg

"

jiFfM.jpg

Benghazi!!

Ebola!!!

Gheys, gheys, gheys!!!!

Okay, hold it.

It's early, and my reading comprehension may not be hitting on all cylinders, no pun intended.

This guy masturbates to the sound of a car engine?

And further, there are enough people who do this that there is a NAME for the behavior?

Yikes. Learn something new every day.

Yes, and yes. Scary, eh?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

oh brother :banned:

So, Stephanie wants to ban Stat because he reported news?

StoopidStuff just gotta Stoopid.
Do post a message every 8 minutes of every 8 hour day of every 7 day week for 403 days since 11/21/2013?
Does that seem possible?
Because that's Stat's profile:
View attachment 35394
Just seems rather dubious to me...unless he's paid to do so?
I am a person that questions things that don't appear to make sense...and this doesn't!
Other things I question is why people would prefer 1 million barrels of oil traveling one mile on the open ocean versus 700 barrels in one mile of Keystone pipe?
Questions like that or why do people still believe there were 46 million "uninsured" Americans when even now Obama admits there were really 36 million?
So when I read stat's Stats... I am curious... what do you think?
Sure sounds like you are trying to data-mine me. Fuggedaboudit.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back