GOP candidate with fetish-related felony record warns against ‘homosexual agenda’

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
GOP candidate with fetish-related felony record warns against ‘homosexual agenda’

Glass houses, sweetie...

Haskins accumulated criminal records in Michigan and North Carolina, where he broke into vehicles at least four times between April 2010 and January 2011, disconnected ignition wires, and started the engine.

As the snapped wires threw off sparks, Haskins would pleasure himself in a sexualized ritual he has described as “cranking.”

This homophobe is one of them self-loathing types.

Glass houses, sweetie...

Haskins accumulated criminal records in Michigan and North Carolina, where he broke into vehicles at least four times between April 2010 and January 2011, disconnected ignition wires, and started the engine.

As the snapped wires threw off sparks, Haskins would pleasure himself in a sexualized ritual he has described as “cranking.”

Bet they were all cars that had massive engines that get very low mileage, Repubs seem to get off on those kinds of vehicles.

Holy shit.

According to that incident report, Haskins again said that he damaged county vehicles by pulling spark plug wires to “masturbate while cranking the engine.” Deputies said he told them the act is a sexual fetish he learned about online.

Haskins told The Saginaw News that he has difficulty explaining what drove him to again and again repeat that behavior.

“I was in a messed-up state of mind mentally and emotionally when I did what I did,” he said. “That’s the only way I can even explain it.”

Felony convictions linked to sexual fetish haunt me Saginaw state House candidate says MLive.com

There has to be an easier way to get your nut than to connect your sack to a car ignition.

anthony-weiner-cartoon-mckee-495x320.jpg

why didn't he just put jumper cables on his sac and to the battery, then start the car?

They have devices for that similar to a TENS machine they use when you hurt your back. Pretty weak fetish though. I want to speak with some one that has a for real one that puzzles me--like those who get off on feet or socks--the things that would make zero sense sexually.

why didn't he just put jumper cables on his sac and to the battery, then start the car?

They have devices for that similar to a TENS machine they use when you hurt your back. Pretty weak fetish though. I want to speak with some one that has a for real one that puzzles me--like those who get off on feet or socks--the things that would make zero sense sexually.
I have TENS unit, but I never use it for sexual gratification, that's what the tire and vaseline is for...

Glass houses, sweetie...

Bet they were all cars that had massive engines that get very low mileage, Repubs seem to get off on those kinds of vehicles.
He was avoiding the gas guzzler penalty...

I have TENS unit, but I never use it for sexual gratification, that's what the tire and vaseline is for...

Well, I haven't been able to find a tractor tire big enough, so lock your car doors. The challenge of breaking into it without triggering the alarm is foreplay :ack-1:

Well, I haven't been able to find a tractor tire big enough, so lock your car doors. The challenge of breaking into it without triggering the alarm is foreplay

What is this topic doing in Politics?

Don't we have a forum for sexual perverts?

Oh wait....

Nevermind, my mistake! :oops:

Forum List

Back