Crackers and cheese is racist.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why he is sensitive about being African American | Mail Online

He told Vibe magazine: 'Cause as black folks we're always sensitive. As a black person it's always racial.

Super stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Jamie spoke to Vibe magazine
'I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese.
'I'll be like, ain't this a b***h. Y'all didn't know black people was coming.'

That's why it's a waste of time and energy trying not to be racist.

Jamie Foxx is a seriously screwed up individual.

He is only being honest. This is the way many black people feel.

I understand but isn't he also the one who referred to "Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama"?

Yes. That's the way he feels.

This is unbelievably common. It's impossible to even be nice to some black people. It's happened to me more times than I can count. One man started screaming at me because I complimented a necklace he was wearing.

Seeing racism because there is a need to manufacture it is part and parcel of the division in the nation.

Ritz crackers and cheese?

Anyone wanna explain the symbolism there? What's the offensive part?

He probably equated finger food with high society, which is often attributed to whites/Europeans. Much the same as me attributing rice to most thing Oriental. They're connections made by our subconscious, but that isn't excuse to make others feel uncomfortable over something they like or is often attributed to them and/or their race.

watch the trailer for that movie. Its a Tarantino movie as I'm sure Katzndogz was aware :doubt: Does she even know who Tarantino is :dunno:

I found Foxx to be somewhat offensive when he was on SNL recently.

Whats wrong you mad cause a Blackman one upperanced you.crackers and cheesed you into a tantrum.What a big baby.

Where's Misty? Isn't this one of her specialty topics (racism) or do i have her confused w/ someone else (besides squeeze berry)

Last edited:
It's impossible to even be nice to some black people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some white people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Latino people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Asian people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Indian people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Native American people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Eskimo people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Polynesian people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some Aboriginal people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some French Creole-Dutch-Irish-Seminal people.

It's impossible to even be nice to some people from Omicron Persei 8 (really impossible).

Is it possible for you to treat people as individuals?

Sie alle sind dumm Rassisten also nicht behaupten, dass du nicht bist, hat dich bis inszeniert von einem schwarzen Mann ..................... Shintsle

Ritz crackers and cheese?

Anyone wanna explain the symbolism there? What's the offensive part?

He probably equated finger food with high society, which is often attributed to whites/Europeans. Much the same as me attributing rice to most thing Oriental. They're connections made by our subconscious, but that isn't excuse to make others feel uncomfortable over something they like or is often attributed to them and/or their race.

Crackers eat cheese too.

Forum List

Back