Crackers and cheese is racist.

He is only being honest. This is the way many black people feel.

I understand but isn't he also the one who referred to "Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama"?

Yes. That's the way he feels.

This is unbelievably common. It's impossible to even be nice to some black people. It's happened to me more times than I can count. One man started screaming at me because I complimented a necklace he was wearing.

Seeing racism because there is a need to manufacture it is part and parcel of the division in the nation.

Same thing happened to me.

Here's the rules:

1. If you insult Blacks, you're a racist.
2. If you compliment Blacks you're a racist.
3. If you ignore or are indifferent to a Blacks, you're a racist.
4. If you do not believe in everything that most Black believes in, you're a racist.
5. If you don't think that Blacks should be held to the same standards as Whites, You're' a racist.
6. If you think that Blacks NEED to be held to a lower standard than Whites, you're a racist.

In other words, if you're White, you're a racist no matter what you do, say or think. Fuck that shit.

I understand but isn't he also the one who referred to "Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama"?

This is unbelievably common. It's impossible to even be nice to some black people. It's happened to me more times than I can count. One man started screaming at me because I complimented a necklace he was wearing.

Seeing racism because there is a need to manufacture it is part and parcel of the division in the nation.

Here's the rules:

4. If you do not believe in everything that most Black believes in, you're a racist.
5. If you don't think that Blacks should be held to the same standards as Whites, You're' a racist.
6. If you think that Blacks NEED to be held to a lower standard than Whites, you're a racist.

In other words, if you're White, you're a racist no matter what you do, say or think. Fuck that shit.

in addition blacks can't be racist

Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx explains why he is sensitive about being African American | Mail Online

He told Vibe magazine: 'Cause as black folks we're always sensitive. As a black person it's always racial.

Super stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Jamie spoke to Vibe magazine
'I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese.
'I'll be like, ain't this a b***h. Y'all didn't know black people was coming.'

That's why it's a waste of time and energy trying not to be racist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSdCZoRKpTg]Champion Jack Dupree - Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer - YouTube[/ame]

:redface:

Here's the rules:

As Jamie Foxx said, if there had been chicken wings and watermelon instead of crackers and cheese it would have been racist too. There is absolutely no way out of being racist. It's best to just not care about what they think. They will seethe over all that racism no matter what you do anyway.

Here's the rules:

As Jamie Foxx said, if there had been chicken wings and watermelon instead of crackers and cheese it would have been racist too. There is absolutely no way out of being racist. It's best to just not care about what they think. They will seethe over all that racism no matter what you do anyway.

"They"? Who is "they"?

If it's that painful for a fabulously rich and famous black man to exist in America -- having to be "white" for 4 to 8 hours -- then what is the hope for the multiracial society? Maybe we should call it off. The whole thing is awkward and unnecessary.

If it's that painful for a fabulously rich and famous black man to exist in America -- having to be "white" for 4 to 8 hours -- then what is the hope for the multiracial society? Maybe we should call it off. The whole thing is awkward and unnecessary.

If it's that painful for YOU to be a pathetic coward in my country, maybe you should call it off and move somewhere else.

If it's that painful for YOU to be a pathetic coward in my country, maybe you should call it off and move somewhere else.

Land's good. Ancestors here since the 1600s.

Nope. You go.

Nope. You go.

You clearly don't understand or appreciate my country, so GTFO. You certainly don't deserve to be here, coward. You'll only be more and more frustrated (at best) as time goes on, so you'd be better off finding some hell hole where your idiocy and cowardice are appropriate.

Nope. You go.

You clearly don't understand or appreciate my country, so GTFO. You certainly don't deserve to be here, coward. You'll only be more and more frustrated (at best) as time goes on, so you'd be better off finding some hell hole where your idiocy and cowardice are appropriate.

oh the irony

Nope. You go.

oh the irony

No irony. Go with your girlfriend Joyce if you want. You won't be missed either.

I would ask Salt Jones to comment....
But I have him blocked...
I just could not put up with his racist rants against white people.

I would ask Salt Jones to comment....
But I have him blocked...
I just could not put up with his racist rants against white people.

salt is in banned camp.

but I fiound his honesty refreshing compared to self-righteous hypocritical " anti-racists" on this board.

Forum List

Back