Crackers and cheese is racist.

I would ask Salt Jones to comment....
But I have him blocked...
I just could not put up with his racist rants against white people.

salt is in banned camp.

but I fiound his honesty refreshing compared to self-righteous hypocritical " anti-racists" on this board.

As a fellow fucking racist you no doubt enjoyed his idiotic rants, so similar to your own.

I would ask Salt Jones to comment....
But I have him blocked...
I just could not put up with his racist rants against white people.

salt is in banned camp.

but I fiound his honesty refreshing compared to self-righteous hypocritical " anti-racists" on this board.

As a fellow fucking racist you no doubt enjoyed his idiotic rants, so similar to your own.

have you ever made a post that didn't contain an insult and self-righteous indignation?

What are you compensating for?

BTW

you are the little troll banned from PF

salt is in banned camp.

have you ever made a post that didn't contain an insult and self-righteous indignation?

No one is stopping you from NOT being a racist fucking idiot. Give it a try.

Funny how Quentin Tarantino who I would assume is white, made this movie yet Jamie Foxx is the focus of discussion all because of some SNL skit..

Last edited:
Tarantino is an overgrown hack child given to self-indulgent crap.

Last edited:
Well damn near anything someone on the right says is miraculously translated by lefties as still more "racial code" speaking, so it's not surprising a black Hollyweird clown would be offended by crackers and cheese. I just hope it keeps him awake at night.

Hey you don't say Christmas when you are talking with black people, you say Happy Quanza.

Why?

To be sensitive the Black Christmas holidays, when you say Merry Christmas its about white snow turkey & ham and sugar plumbs, when you say Happy Quanza its about chittlenz & pigs feet and mac and cheese and crack.

Wir müssen ein System einrichten, das heimlich zu unterdrücken wird Schwarztöne, damit sie Arbeitsplätze cant get und auf Drogen süchtig.

Hey you don't say Christmas when you are talking with black people, you say Happy Quanza.

Why?

To be sensitive the Black Christmas holidays, when you say Merry Christmas its about white snow turkey & ham and sugar plumbs, when you say Happy Quanza its about chittlenz & pigs feet and mac and cheese and crack.

Wir müssen ein System einrichten, das heimlich zu unterdrücken wird Schwarztöne, damit sie Arbeitsplätze cant get und auf Drogen süchtig.

What compelled you to post something stupid in two languages? Feeling like even more of an asshole than usual today? Trying to impress your fellow neo-nazis?

Why?

Believe it or not, its actually spelled "Kwanzaa"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back