Cowboys Players & Owner Jerry Jones link arms & kneel together to anthem on Monday Night Football

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?

So what?

Do you hear that?

That is the NFL flushed down the toilet.

Not watching it. Cancelled espn last week. Cancelling nfl channel tomorrow.

All of it. Gone.

Love it. Fuckem all.
snowflake.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?
You seem to think that these people get to do this without consequences. They deliberately took a knee to insult those who have bled and died for this country and then think they are absolved for it by suddenly standing just before the playing of the anthem. That is pretty much the antics of 5-year-old children thinking they are getting away with something. They are not. They knelt with the intent of protesting America, our flag, and our anthem. Like cowards, the jumped up and said, "who me?".

As I said, they could not have insulted this country more unless they went and pissed on the headstones of those who gave their life for us.

He also apologized today for causing any discontent people had with his teammates. Again an Army ranger defending your right and players rights and your way of life. I guess you don't fucking understand that boy.

I ain't your damned boy..........perhaps he was trying to keep the fans from lynching the other players.

I served 10 years............don't give a damn what you think of my opinion.............

kneeling during the anthem..............you can kiss my ass and so can the NFL.

He also apologized today for causing any discontent people had with his teammates. Again an Army ranger defending your right and players rights and your way of life. I guess you don't fucking understand that boy.

I ain't your damned boy..........perhaps he was trying to keep the fans from lynching the other players.

I served 10 years............don't give a damn what you think of my opinion.............

Yep, time to turn up the heat even more.

Well see was that so hard? You just said it you have the right, just like them.

So what?

Do you hear that?

All of it. Gone.

Love it. Fuckem all.
LOL

Attendance is the second highest so far this year. Last year was the highest. NFL merchandise sales were up last year as the NFL had a record breaking $8 billion year in revenue, up almost 10% while you idiots were boycotting them. And so far, the NFL has not lost a single advertiser over National Anthem kneeling.

Last edited:
Well of course, his players are like his property, so it isn't a surprise that he's going to kneel and suck their dicks. He and the players did stand up during the anthem, so, more fake news by the Leftie media.

The American people will have the last laugh when the boycotts take effect.

Take the taxpayer money away from jerry jones

FYI Folks.
The Cowboys owner and all players briefly knelt before the anthem to show solidarity with the abused victims. Then they stood up and locked arms during the anthem.
Jerry Jones had said earlier that anyone in the organization who knelt during the anthem would be looking for a new job on Tuesday. That is all

So what?

Do you hear that?

All of it. Gone.

Love it. Fuckem all.
LOL

Attendance is the second highest so far this year. Last year was the highest. NFL merchandise sales were up last year as the NFL had a record breaking $8 billion year in revenue, up almost 10% while you idiots were boycotting them. And so far, have not lost a single advertiser over National Anthem kneeling.
You're actually wrong...idiot

Forum List

Back