Trumps tweet sticking up for the OAKLAND Raiders made my opinion of him go up a little

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I WAS a trump supporter until his latest dictatership call of siding with fellow asshole Jerry Jones who said he wont allow players to play if they sit during the national anthem.I had been a supporter of Trump till now but no more. Like HELLERY,he also does not believe in free speech but that is not what this thread is all about so lets stay off that issue,there are enough threads of that as it is agreed?

what this thread IS about is Trump tweeting this below. I am still not a supporter of him anymore but my opinion did get better of him because of this comment.If he CAN stop this BS relocation vegas nonsense,I now dont hate him so much as i did yesterday when i found out about him siding with jerry jones.:thup:

Props to Trump for this statement.best damn thing he ever said while in office.:thup:

21687858_1599577630098977_8883210521511332066_n.jpg

this short video here below is ALSO an excellent informative reason WHY the raiders leaving Oakland for Vegas is plain retarded.:clap2:

Keep the Raiders in Oakland
Shout out to all the real OAKLAND RAIDER FAMILY that attended the HBO Ballers casting with me a while back.

This shout out goes to the ones that wasn't just there to be on tv, party, or just gain a check.

This shout out is to die hard OAKLAND Raiders that don't surrender to Las Vegas or anywhere.

You either with us or against us!!!!

If the NFL and traiter mark davis ignores THIS loyalty from the most passionate fans in the country,then that just confirms they are every bit as evil and corrupt as i been saying they are.you will NEVER see that kind of passion in vegas. same thing that is happening with the chargers failure in LA to draw charger fans and santa clara not drawing niner fans at their games is exactly what will happen in vegas.

The NFL is stupid as hell though as they have proved with those two asinine relocations so they will probably go ahead and try and make the move anyways.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The president would be going outside the realms of his power if he personally intervenes and halts production by bureaucratic red tape...It is simply meddling with the ability of a business to run itself....

The president would be going outside the realms of his power if he personally intervenes and halts production by bureaucratic red tape...It is simply meddling with the ability of a business to run itself....

Except had you bothered to do some research as you never do,you would KNOW that the NFL and Mark Davis, same as the chargers and dean spanos,have violated NFL relocation rules.:rolleyes:

That is why the city of Oakland has formed a lawsuit against Davis and the NFL. and hired the best anti trust lawyer to represent them. I said all along that Oakland would not take this lying down as san diego has to their ignorance.

The city of Oakland has an airtight case against the NFL that they will easily win if the raiders are stupid enough to go ahead with this move.The lawyer representing them has had many successful lawsuits against them going five for five and WILL go six for six if the raiders are stupid enough to go ahead with this.:D

had you bothered to read these two threads,I i would not have to explain any of this to you.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Oakland is forming lawsuit against Davis and corrupt NFL.

the raiders and the chargers unlike the rams have both violated NFL relocation rules. when a court hears how the raiders are just moving because the NFL wants to line all the NFL owners pockets with money and they never tried to get anything done in oakland when they had a solid stadium plan in place,you seriously think they will rule in favor of the NFL?:cuckoo::lmao::haha:

Last edited:
if you were talking about Trump trying to stop the RAMS from leaving st louis to LA,THEN you would have a case because the rams honered everything they were suppose to in the lease agreement signed 22 years ago where the city violated the terms of the agreement but you are talking about the RAIDERS who have violated NFL relocation rules and bylaws so you are just babbling now as always.:lmao::haha:

Who really gives a shit but rich people...
which is WHY people should boycott the NFL.lol these owners are greedy selfish bastards who would kill their OWN MOTHERS if it mean they would profit in millions from it and that makes me sick.i have had it with the NFL not because of this kneeling that i am in favor of,but because of these asshole owners who are greedy and evil.many which dont even care if their team goes to the playoffs cause they STILL make millions which is all it is about for them,not winning.took me along time to figure that out till two years ago when pete the cheat threw the superbowl.

Forum List

Back