Cowboys Players & Owner Jerry Jones link arms & kneel together to anthem on Monday Night Football

They knelt BEFORE the Anthem was played.
They are too stupid to do even that right, apparently.

404232_453597491353611_1015183238_n.png

I didn't think Jerry Jones had it in him. Oh how the cons are triggered. The snowflakes are losing their shit.

Cons are certainly painting themselves into a corner. Boycott Hollywood, boycott the NFL, boycott MSNBC, boycott Starbucks. Cons your best hope is to just sit on your front porch and watch the grass grow. Or will you get triggered by some of the blades of grass leaning left? LOL

This fake outrage is so fun to watch. No talk about Confederate statues anymore, what did you resolve that issue already? Or is it that you just don't really give a shit about any of this and you just like to be mad. Yeaaahhhh. :itsok:

Idiot, the NFL is losing fans in droves...get off loon sites that keep you warm and fuzzy

Aww you triggered snowflake, it's ok. Get your blanky and hug your grammy. :itsok:

LOL

Attendance is the second highest so far this year. Last year was the highest. NFL merchandise sales were up last year as the NFL had a record breaking $8 billion year in revenue, up almost 10% while you idiots were boycotting them. And so far, have not lost a single advertiser over National Anthem kneeling.
You're actually wrong...idiot
NFL Teams Split Record $7.8 Billion in 2016, Up 10 Percent

:dance:

The bump in revenue has to do with teams getting sold for billions of dollars, not because viewership is up. And those huge televisions deals won't be renewed after the ratings drop.
LOL

Your delusions are noted, laughed at, and summarily discarded.

The delusional one is you. The NFL is clearly losing fans. Get out of your mom's basement and talk to actual people once in a while.
You're a moron. I never said they're not losing fans.

I said they're not losing revenue.

I do get a kick, however, being told to get out of my mom's basement by a homeless putz living in a cardboard box.

The bump in revenue has to do with teams getting sold for billions of dollars, not because viewership is up. And those huge televisions deals won't be renewed after the ratings drop.
LOL

Your delusions are noted, laughed at, and summarily discarded.

The delusional one is you. The NFL is clearly losing fans. Get out of your mom's basement and talk to actual people once in a while.
You're a moron. I never said they're not losing fans.

I said they're not losing revenue.

I do get a kick, however, being told to get out of my mom's basement by a homeless putz living in a cardboard box.

Umm yeah they are losing revenue, stupid. Fan support and ratings = $$$$, my mentally challenged friend. So now you have me and a homeless putz telling you you should get out more. Maybe you should take heed. Dumbass

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?
You seem to think that these people get to do this without consequences. They deliberately took a knee to insult those who have bled and died for this country and then think they are absolved for it by suddenly standing just before the playing of the anthem. That is pretty much the antics of 5-year-old children thinking they are getting away with something. They are not. They knelt with the intent of protesting America, our flag, and our anthem. Like cowards, the jumped up and said, "who me?".

As I said, they could not have insulted this country more unless they went and pissed on the headstones of those who gave their life for us.

Kneeling during the anthem is an insult to the flag and country. Now making sure NOT to kneel during the anthem is also an insult? What, is any sort of protest an insult to the flag and country?

I didn't think Jerry Jones had it in him. Oh how the cons are triggered. The snowflakes are losing their shit.

Cons are certainly painting themselves into a corner. Boycott Hollywood, boycott the NFL, boycott MSNBC, boycott Starbucks. Cons your best hope is to just sit on your front porch and watch the grass grow. Or will you get triggered by some of the blades of grass leaning left? LOL

This fake outrage is so fun to watch. No talk about Confederate statues anymore, what did you resolve that issue already? Or is it that you just don't really give a shit about any of this and you just like to be mad. Yeaaahhhh. :itsok:

Idiot, the NFL is losing fans in droves...get off loon sites that keep you warm and fuzzy

Aww you triggered snowflake, it's ok. Get your blanky and hug your grammy. :itsok:

Save it Newt. I'm not triggered, I could not care less if some boys kneel and look ridiculous, I simply won't watch them.....oh look a Confederate statue...HIDE PUSSY HIDE!!!!!!

You and Trump are anti-American wimps. The Trump garbage.

The irony of claiming that defenders of the American flag are anti-American is lost on these leftards, but it is still worth the laugh, roflmao

Using the flag for cheap political purposes is lost on Trump garbage. Jerry Jones donated to Donald Trump so that speaks volumes as well as Robert Kraft.

The irony of claiming that defenders of the American flag are anti-American is lost on these leftards, but it is still worth the laugh, roflmao

Using the flag for cheap political purposes is lost on Trump garbage. Jerry Jones donated to Donald Trump so that speaks volumes as well as Robert Kraft.

You Communists are doing wonders at growing the NFL brand.

Say, maybe a line of NFL toilet paper? :dunno:

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?
You seem to think that these people get to do this without consequences. They deliberately took a knee to insult those who have bled and died for this country and then think they are absolved for it by suddenly standing just before the playing of the anthem. That is pretty much the antics of 5-year-old children thinking they are getting away with something. They are not. They knelt with the intent of protesting America, our flag, and our anthem. Like cowards, the jumped up and said, "who me?".

As I said, they could not have insulted this country more unless they went and pissed on the headstones of those who gave their life for us.

Donald Trump is a 5 year old child. As usual he inflames the situation. The protest was not against the Anthem, it was against Trump. Trump is a disgraceful piece of garbage.

This is how 1 veteran who has bled for this country is taking it.
WWII veteran, 97, kneels in support of protesting athletes

He understands what this country is all about unlike Trump supporters. False patriotism is not the answer.

e11b40d28af6218c9ee8fb00722a4b8a--stupid-liberals-pro-trump.jpg

Anyone who disagrees with Trump is a liberal? It's a shame you have no idea of what this country is about. It is not false patriotism of the kind espoused by Trump and sycophants like you.

Forum List

Back