Cowboys losing 13-0!

My team can only go up from this year!!! Can you same the same about your team????

The Cowboys are going to find out that the honeymoon is over next year!!

I think another bet it should be! you kidding me? only going further now. Look at what Parcels did for the Giants, you lose him, and you LOSE even more! Cowboys, will AGAIN come back and win ANOTHER superbowl, you watch. I called it 2 years in a row, 2 years a victory, to nicely one bets too!

10 wins with a new coach and system???? WTF!!! I will give ya 50cents to call home and cry when the boys get through walking ALL over everyone they face next year. If anyone bets this year janeen...get it in writing!!! TRIPLICATE PLEASE!!! I suppose your team jackass is the mighty midgets.....half the college teams could kick there ass...the better ones would be starting there second string with instuctions not to run up the score too much or hurt any of them.

Only time will tell. I love how once the Cowboys dont have a 2-15 record ALL of the bandwagoners come out!!

Jackass, you have the same in every team that will do that! jump around. Sorry, I still like the tight asses on the cowboys!!! always have, always will! :D

oh, I know you weren't, but I know your also right too!!! there are so many of the cowboy fans that have jumped teams, then when they back a comeback, they are all wearing the jersey's again!!! I only explained my feelings on why I like them, and why I will continue to like them!

gotta say one thing, us cowboys fans are a pretty loyal lot...I think they are still in the top 3 or 4 what with all the shit we buy...nothing personal there jackass..if my boys arent in the running then any team from the NFC will do. At present I live in nashville, home of the titans..I call them the kittens and a ladies softball team WHILE i am wearing my boys colors. let me tell ya ...rednecks are real easy to get pissed off.. I think the wife[1st cuz] comes third in line to them...after there dog and the titans!!!! make that fourth...I forgot about the truck!!!

One will never be able to accuse me of being a fair-weather Texans fan. In fact, in the pic I posted in the Introductions thread, I'm wearing a Texans jersey - personalized with my name on it - after their inaugural 4-12 season. And I am as passionate about hating the Cowboys as I am about loving the Texans!!!

Forum List

Back