Covid Isn't Being Spread By Border immigrants. It's being Spread By Ignorant Rightwingers In Red States

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
Hmmmmm.....

Recent COVID cases:
1628388269263.png

Source: COVID-19 Case Mapper

Where illegal immigrants are being bused to:

1628388383056.png

Source: MAP: Where feds are trying to relocate illegal border surgers

The degree of partisan stupidity here no longer surprises me but it does still amaze me. I don't know which is more disturbing the amount of partisan idiocy posted here or the fact some of those who post it actually believe it.

Numbers USA ...

LMAO @ how Gullible you Leftist Are for the Marxist Propaganda. ...
One really can't believe anything one reads these days. Opinion passes as news reporting.

Have to go dig into the data oneself, and draw your own conclusions. It's a sad state of journalism lately.

60 % of blacks have been vaccinated

52% of Republicans have been vaccinated

There are a lot more Republicans than there are blacks.

Trumpers are trying desperately to blame this spike on anyone other than the tens o MILLIONS of Trumpers who refuse the vaccine

Attachments

• vaccines.png
    vaccines.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
"Tens of millions of unvaccinated Trumpers have caused this spike..."
Notably though, poster Lesh, Covid has been dismissed, minimized, and denied...frequently, and emphatically on this venue by what seem to be Rightfielders.....judging by their postings.

We've seen that phenomena for nearly 18 months. However, when our Rightfielders discovered that immigrants on our southern border may be infected.....well, THEN.....Covid becomes real. Becomes a danger, a threat. And something must be done.

Yeah, me too, I don't get it either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(re: Covid) "nobody you know and trust knows anyone who is sick. Nobody is sick...."

Well, up jumps the devil in a brand new suit.
A Rightfield spokesman informs the forum: "nobody you know and trust knows anyone who is sick. Nobody is sick..."

Thank you, poster 'EMH' (one of my absolute favs here).

You make my point about Rightfielders.
Better than I ever could.

Merci, mon ami.

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
True...

1628389776849.png

Minorities in these states (who presumably were pro-Biden) are just as culpable as blob supporters who are resisting the shot based on nothing but Fox news hysteria.

Nope. Wrong.

1628390060802.png

The degree of partisan stupidity here no longer surprises me but it does still amaze me. I don't know which is more disturbing the amount of partisan idiocy posted here or the fact some of those who post it actually believe it.
I doubt they believe it…they just push it.

Nope. Wrong.

Then you should be fine with sending all of the diseased beaners to your home town.
Right?

You Trumptards didn't know who to blame for this surge until Trump asslickers like Hannity & Cruz pointed you towards immigrants. When you're proven wrong again go find another scapegoat to blame for your own stupidity.

But don't worry, Trump's propoganda ministry over at Fox will find another bright shiny object for you slack jawed halfwits to gape at.
huh? most people with an IQ over 20 realized xiden open border policies were a major issue in january

Only a real repub idiot would claim they tested positive then claim they were untested. Cant they get their story straight?
they were untested when they came across the border and allowed in the country…then tested positive when tested.

i know critical thinking is too much to ask of you

Propaganda Washington Post OPINION piece? REally? Not a damn fact in it--just more of their shitty manipulation.
This op-Ed is fantastic. It’s what it looks like when an author actually respects the intelligence of their audience.

Nope. Wrong.

Holy shit you're an idiot

Covid Isn't Being Spread By Border immigrants. It's being Spread By Ignorant Rightwingers In Red States​

Idiot, don't you follow current news or threads on this board?

The CDC has already admitted that vaccinated or not has no effect on whether you can spread the virus to others.

All the vax does is keep you from getting as sick as you might have if you get it.

Forum List

Back