COVID-19 VACCINE: What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
Sorry. I tried to link something specific but I failed. So I'll just link the home page instead:

Last edited:
Cool with me. Less than 3 percent had enough reaction to require attention and not be able to work for a day or two. Have seen healthy people go into convulsions just for giving blood. Have been with 250 that took a vaccine and over half were sick as a dog hours later and did not get back to normal until the next day. No picnic, but I did not react as bad and kept writing the program I was working on, all the way across the Atlantic, while grown men were moaning and puking around me. Have taken far more vaccines than I could possibly count (mostly with absolutely nothing more than a sore arm or ass, and my military shot record would make average civilian reading it say "holy sh#t". When the Covid vaccine becomes available to me, I will be in line.

Cool with me. Less than 3 percent had enough reaction to require attention and not be able to work for a day or two. Have seen healthy people go into convulsions just for giving blood. Have been with 250 that took a vaccine and over half were sick as a dog hours later and did not get back to normal until the next day. No picnic, but I did not react as bad and kept writing the program I was working on, all the way across the Atlantic, while grown men were moaning and puking around me. Have taken far more vaccines than I could possibly count (mostly with absolutely nothing more than a sore arm or ass, and my military shot record would make average civilian reading it say "holy sh#t". When the Covid vaccine becomes available to me, I will be in line.
Yes, you're probably right. My jab of bicillin in the "put your feet inside the lines, bend over and grab your ankles" knocked me unconscious when I was inducted, by the way. I will be called up for a COVID-19 vaccine within the next month or two and I haven't decided what I am going to do.

Yes, you're probably right. My jab of bicillin in the "put your feet inside the lines, bend over and grab your ankles" knocked me unconscious when I was inducted, by the way. I will be called up for a COVID-19 vaccine within the next month or two and I haven't decided what I am going to do.
Take your best guess and live with it, if you are lucky. If not, do not make any dying declarations of how wrong you were. They are pathetic.

The human body has something called an immune system. Vaccines fuck with the body's immune response. That is why the facial nerve damage issue has come up as a side effect of the Kung Flu. The immune system has no idea what is going on and it attacks itself (known as autoimmune response) which means the body is confused and kills its own good cells. Typical flu vaccines are known to cause paralyzing nerve damage also, sometimes permanent. If the government paid me $500K I would consider taking it, maybe, knowing my immune system would destroy it before it got anywhere.

Last edited:
Take your best guess and live with it, if you are lucky. If not, do not make any dying declarations of how wrong you were. They are pathetic.
I'm 73, I've fathered 4 children, have traversed the globe overland (on my own) east to west and north to south, I've been to 4 wars, and I did it all without drugs or excessive booze. If my final hour is near all I hope is that my wife and children will speak kindly of me.

The human body has something called an immune system. Vaccines fuck with the body's immune response. That is why the facial nerve damage issue has come up as a side effect of the Kung Flu. The immune system has no idea what is going on and it attacks itself (known as autoimmune response) which means the body is confused and kills its own good cells. Typical flu vaccines are known to cause paralyzing nerve damage also, sometimes permanent. If the government paid me $500K I would consider taking it, maybe, knowing my immune system would destroy it before it got anywhere.
An interesting observation worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back