Coverups Are Not For Dilettantes

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Be forewarned. This a lengthy and involved thread. I put it together for readers who are sincerely interested in the topic. If nothing else, dilettantes who read this thread should take the time required to analyze a most informative article by Leo Hohmann.

okc-bombing-oklahoma-city-foxn-600.jpg

The Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City was bombed on April 19, 1995. (Fox News video screenshot)
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/okc-bombing-oklahoma-city-foxn-600.jpg

Over the years, I posted numerous messages about the Oklahoma City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh, and the OKC connection to the Waco Massacre that the media hid for years:

Timothy McVeigh’s group retaliated for the Branch Davidian Massacre. Right or wrong, had there been no military assault on the Branch Davidian Compound there would have been no Oklahoma City bombing.

And let’s not lose sight of the fact that the siege in Waco was embarrassing the Clintons. Ending the siege was the one and only reason for the attack.

David Koresh (nee Vernon Wayne Howell) was nothing more than a hustling preacher. He was accused of child abuse and statutory rape. Janet Reno lied through her teeth when she said she had specific information that infants were being beaten. Guilty or not he never got a trial. Local police could and would have made an arrest by waiting him out. Instead, the Clintons were so angry about the siege they lowered themselves and went after a two-bit hustler. The irony is that another hustler trying to become the nation’s spiritual leader, Barack Taqiyya, beat them at their own game.

There was no legal justification for a military strike. The coverup and the lies told by the likes of Senator Schumer only made it worse just as the lies told by Suzy Five Shows to protect Hillary Clinton made Benghazi worse.

Americans v. Internationalists | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NOTE: Recently, I speculated on a Muslim fifth column operating in the U.S. Jayna Davis calls them sleeper cells:

third-terrorist-book.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/third-terrorist-book.jpg

Rather, she believes they were part of a larger network of sleeper cells operating within the United States. This network has been in place at least since the early 1990s following the first President George Bush’s Gulf War. It was after that war that the U.S. started bringing in large contingents of Islamic “refugees,” from places like Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Uzbekistan.​

It is the final paragraphs in Leo Hohmann piece that could my attention:

"We're playing catch up 20 years later."

It's not just about ISIS. The head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was the head of al-Qaida in Iraq. U.S. forces let him go. He later formed the Islamic State, also called ISIS.

"Here no evil, speak no evil, see no evil," Davis said. "There is no Middle Eastern terrorist network on U.S. soil. That is the policy of the FBI."

20 years later: All eyes awaken to U.S. blueprint for terror
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 12/27/2015 @ 2:53 pm

20 years later: All eyes awaken to U.S. blueprint for terror

According to the FBI “There is no Middle Eastern terrorist network on U.S. soil.” It follows that there is no fifth column, or sleeper cells, operating in this country. Indeed, Islam’s war is being waged by a tiny fraction of Muslim terrorists and a few homegrown malcontent recruits —— if you believe the government.

I do not believe the government. The coverups, built one on top of the other, smell to high heaven.

The WACO MASSACRE was the first coverup. Covering up for the Clintons made the Oklahoma City Bombing coverup an absolute necessity if you accept Timothy McViegh’s third accomplice.

First, let me point out that not one of the serious investigations into the government’s handling of the OKC bombing, or the events of 9-11-2001, were pooh-poohed as a conspiracy theory. The reason is twofold:

1. Facts are indisputable.

2. Government officials engaged in so many coverup conspiracies they dare not accuse others.

The stuff that was initially reported after McVeigh’s capture never provided a satisfactory explanation of his motives; at least not satisfactory to me. I never in my wildest imagination tied McVeigh to the terrorists who carried out the attacks on 9-11-2001. I originally had McVeigh down as a disgruntled nut case who simply hated the federal government. That’s what I got from the initial reporting at the time. Nevertheless, there was nothing about McVeigh’s “blind hatred” that rang true.

Eventually, McVeigh’s true motive came out. He was getting even for Clinton’s massacre of more than 80 men, women, and children burned to death in the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, and for Ruby Ridge in 1992. Both the Waco massacre and the OKC bombing took place on the same day of the month, April 19, although you were hard-pressed making that connection from media reports at the time. (Notice that the media never fails to mention that the attack in Benghazi took place on the anniversary of 9-11-2001.)

After a connection to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995, and the attack on 9-11-2001 began to appear, I asked my first question: Did McVeigh convert to Islam before Oklahoma City? A yes answer made no sense. I could not envision McVeigh teaming up with the people who had declared war on his country. The question itself dispelled my comfortable understanding of McVeigh.

Motives & Coverups | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In truth, the Benghazi Coverup pales besides 9-11-2001 and the WACO MASSACRE while they have one thing in common: PROTECT THE UNITED NATIONS.

Admittedly, many of my interpretations of the coverups are based on assumptions.

1. I always thought it naive to believe that Muslim combatants are NOT operating out of the United Nations.

2. Diplomatic immunity through the United Nations offers more protection for Islamic combatants than a Muslim engaged in espionage through his country’s embassy. In both cases an individual can be expelled. Even a foreign embassy can closed, but you cannot shutdown the United Nations.

3. My gut instinct told me that if Muslim operatives were working with Timothy McVeigh they were connected in some way to Iraq’s mission at the UN. Think diplomatic immunity. Remember that the OKC bombing took place when Saddam Hussein was still in power. I seriously doubt if the UN can survive being tied to Oklahoma City and, by extension, to 9-11-2001. Protecting the UN would be more than enough incentive to coverup the truth —— outdistancing every other reason.

4. Taqiyya the Liar wasted no time giving INTERPOL diplomatic immunity:

In December, 2009:​

The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425."

Executive Order 13524 -- Amending Executive Order 12425

It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

XXXXX

In light of what we know and can observe, it is our logical conclusion that President Obama's Executive Order amending President Ronald Reagans' 1983 EO 12425 and placing INTERPOL above the United States Constitution and beyond the legal reach of our own top law enforcement is a precursor to more damaging moves.​

Wither Sovereignty
Executive Order Amended to Immunize INTERPOL In America - Is The ICC Next?
By Steve Schippert, Clyde Middleton December 23, 2009

ThreatsWatch.Org: PrincipalAnalysis: Wither Sovereignty

5. Taqiyya the Liar’s Executive Order empowering INTERPOL certainly raises the question: Where is the federal government’s first loyalty?

Executive Order Empowering Interpol

On December 16, 2009, Obama officially altered President Reagan's 1983 Executive Order 12425 (EO 12425) to give Interpol, the policing arm of the International Criminal Court (ICC), carte blanche to operate with impunity on American soil. This was in contravention of restrictions put in place by Reagan to hold the international police force accountable for its actions, not unlike American law enforcement agencies, and to uphold the supremacy of the Constitution as the highest form of law in the United States.

Instead, Obama placed Interpol, whose past presidents have included members of the Nazi SS, beyond the reach of law enforcement, the FBI, and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. By signing EO 12425, Obama made all Interpol property and assets immune from search, discovery, and confiscation, affording no recourse or protection for American citizens from Interpol abuse. Thus, with Interpol above the US Constitution and American law enforcement authority, US citizens on American soil could potentially be secretly arrested. At a time when Islamic terrorist detainees are entitled to due process, Americans arrested by Interpol could conceivably be denied access to documents sought during the discovery process.

Curiously, the United States is not an ICC partner. In 2002, to safeguard US armed forces in Afghanistan and Iraq from politically manufactured "war crimes" charges and actions, President George W. Bush removed the US signature to the 1998 Rome Treaty, which created the ICC, and overturned President Clinton's signing in 2000. Still, Interpol, serving as a liaison among its 190 member states, operates within the US Department of Justice through the auspices of local police departments.

January 25, 2012
Are We Losing Our Constitutional Republic?
By Janet Levy

Articles: Are We Losing Our Constitutional Republic?

There’s more about INTERPOLin this thread:

Rotten Egg Rolls: Europol & INTERPOL | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

6. It does not take much research to learn that INTERPOL has become a quasi-United Nations police force.

NOTE: INTERPOL is supposed to report a crime to a membership government.

Interpol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INTERPOL now makes arrests. You can be sure they will making political arrests for the United Nations in this country before very long —— as INTERPOL did when Reinhard Heydrich was in charge.

images
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...cx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71mSegpSZgL.jpg

This excerpt from Barry Napier’s piece about INTERPOL working with Nazi Germany is frightening when you relate it to Taqiyya the Liar’s Ready Reserve Corps:

Interpol insisted it ‘went out of business’ during the Second World War, and repeatedly told Congress this. But, evidence showing the exact opposite was later provided! Also, a June 1940 Interpol document openly says that the ‘Prague Butcher’, Reinhard Heydrich, ran Interpol during the war. He is the one who ‘masterminded’ the ‘final solution’. He was appointed to head Interpol a few months after Interpol’s 1939 Convention in Berlin, by “the SS and chief of the German police, Heinrich Himmler”. As head of Interpol, he engineered details of the ‘final solution’, with Interpol heads and leading Nazis, including Adolph Eichmann.

Changing the meaning of policing
Interpol – Fascist Friends
By Barry Napier Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Interpol – Fascist Friends

Who has been running all of the investigations since Taqiyya the Liar took office? The Keystone Kops? It appears that INTERPOL took over in Dec. 2009.

My point: INTERPOL is in a position to torpedo every investigation that endangers the United Nations. That includes destroying evidence that investigations uncovered before the liar gave INTERPOL diplomatic immunity.

The question about the OKC bombing is this: Was this attack a jihadi operation planned at the United Nations? Other than crackpot anarchists, bombs going off in the name of an ideology was invented by Muslims in the name of jihad. Timothy McVeigh did not represent a political movement, but I suspect he was manipulated. To this day there are questions about the third man who was involved.

Hussain Hashem al-HUSSAINI, Oklahoma City, Third Suspect, John Doe 2
“Homeless” Man Hussain Hashem al-Hussaini is “John Doe #2 in Oklahoma bombing
Doug Hagmann Friday, March 11, 2011

“Homeless” Man Hussain Hashem al-Hussaini is “John Doe #2 in Oklahoma bombing

7. Whenever the government engages in a major coverup you can bet the family jewels the coverup involves the United Nations. The only reason I ever found for covering up ABLE DANGER is that a connection to the United Nations might surface.

I admit I am going on my natural distrust of the government since the United Nations was never mentioned in anything I read about ABLE DANGER:

By Rory O'Connor
A Pentagon Whitewash
September 27, 2005

A Pentagon Whitewash

8. If I suspected nothing else, Jamie Gorelick’s name popping up in ABLE DANGER would have started my alarm bells ringing day and night:

The Clinton administration also ignored the findings of Able Danger, an 80-person military intelligence program (1999-2001) created to gather intelligence on Al Qaeda networks. The program's findings were presented to the Pentagon more than a year prior to 9/11. The intelligence unit identified 60 terrorists inside the United States, including a Brooklyn cell headed by Mohammed Atta and three other terrorists later involved in 9/11. This crucial information was ignored by the Clinton Department of Defense (DoD), which chose not to act on it and not to pass it on to the FBI. Two members of the Able Danger team, Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shaffer and Navy Commander Scott Philpott, attempted to arrange meetings on three occasions to transfer the open-source information about Al Qaeda to the FBI and to warn the government about upcoming attacks. But Clinton administration lawyers under the direction of Assistant Attorney General Jamie Gorelick thwarted their efforts and Able Danger was shut down before 9/11 occurred. Although Able Danger intelligence officer Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer provided intelligence from its investigation to the director of the 9/11 Commission, that information was not included in the final report and Lt. Col. Shaffer was not permitted to testify. Ultimately the DoD denied the accuracy of the information and retaliated against him. When Shaffer first published his book, Operation Dark Heart, the DoD bought and destroyed all 9,500 copies.

May 31, 2013
Shielding the Enemy
By Janet Levy

Articles: Shielding the Enemy

The Clintons did, and still do, whatever it takes to protect THE DREAM at any cost —— President Hillary Clinton and Secretary General Bill Clinton saving the world together.

A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as "Able Danger."

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 04, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings | Fox News

Finally, covering up Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server espionage is very much attached to THE DREAM. The New World Order crowd has an enormous amount of money, time, and credibility invested in the Clintons. It will be decades, if ever, before another global government prospect can be found and nurtured to the point the Clintons are at.

:rolleyes:

Your article is more scary......and extremely liberal ; more than the six pm news. And most of it is utterly ridiculous -

There are terrorist in the United States. The only reason they hit Paris instead of us, is cause we bombed the h**l out of them for "9/11". They knew if they hit us again - our bombing and other military operations against them would have no bounds. More terrorist leaders would die.

McVey was an idiot and a Special Forces reject. According to numerous articles he was discharged from the Military, and took a job as a Security Guard for Pinkerton Security. He wanted to become a Special Forces soldier, but after his discharge he works as a security guard instead of going to college, or doing something great with his life. His drive for Special Forces selection must have been like his post Military career; so he eas not chosen to be an elite warrior.

"Diplomatic Immunity for Islamic Combatants." How many nations recognize Al-Qaeda and others as terrorist organizations.

Shadow 355

The Clintons did, and still do, whatever it takes to protect THE DREAM at any cost —— President Hillary Clinton and Secretary General Bill Clinton saving the world together.

Not a one of them gives a fig about the harm they do to the country, but you can bet that the skank would have resigned if the Chicago sewer rat said anything that endangered the United Nations. Damaging the United Nations is the one and only thing she will not allow to tarnish her reputation:

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was advised to consider resigning in 2012 after President Barack Obama was caught on a live microphone telling then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility on missile talks after his re-election.

Hillary Advised to Consider Resigning After Obama's Comment to Russians
Friday, 01 Jan 2016 04:51 PM

Hillary Advised to Consider Resigning After Obama's Comment to Russians

It is evident that McVeigh did not act alone but for some reason the feds seemed (and still do) reluctant to look for McVeigh's accomplice (John Doe #2) . The arrests and quick convictions of people associated with McVeigh had nothing to do with the actual bombing. It seems that the OKC bombing might have come about during a federal sting gone terribly wrong. What do Ruby Ridge, Waco, OKC bombing and operation Fast/Furious all have in common? The ATF is ass-hole deep in every freaking conspiracy.

It is evident that McVeigh did not act alone but for some reason the feds seemed (and still do) reluctant to look for McVeigh's accomplice (John Doe #2) . The arrests and quick convictions of people associated with McVeigh had nothing to do with the actual bombing. It seems that the OKC bombing might have come about during a federal sting gone terribly wrong. What do Ruby Ridge, Waco, OKC bombing and operation Fast/Furious all have in common? The ATF is ass-hole deep in every freaking conspiracy.
To whitehall: The convention wisdom says the 50 or so day standoff was embarrassing the Clintons at the beginning of their administration. The rest of it, the massacre, the lies, etc. followed.

Ruby Ridge happened during George H. Bush administration. The ATF was a bloated federal bureaucracy without much in the way of leadership and with a budget problem. They tried to recruit a citizen as an informant and it led to a catastrophe. The same idiots went on to the debacle at Waco and Clinton's A.G. approved the use of tanks and poison gas against American citizens. Clinton hid under a desk until big dumb Janet Reno "took responsibility" and when the media went along with it Clinton also "took responsibility".

The New World Order crowd has an enormous amount of money, time, and credibility invested in the Clintons.
No surprise here:

The Insult Comic Dog insulted Hillary. Hillary has nothing going for her other than her last name.

Well, that and the media.

Because even though an occasional joke about Hillary will slip through the media machine, the vast majority of the time, the media prop Hillary up.​

Republicans Aren’t Fighting Hillary, They’re Fighting the Hillary-Loving Media
by Ben Shapiro
16 Feb 2016

Republicans Aren't Fighting Hillary, They're Fighting the Hillary-Loving Media - Breitbart

Forum List

Back