Couple Sentenced For Murder of 15 Day Old Baby...No Different Than Abortion

Its not a person until born.

THEN WHY WOULD I BE CHARGED WITH HOMICIDE FOR CAUSING IT'S DEATH, MORON?

You will be charged with death of a fetus.

Which is a HOMICIDE you fucking numbskull.

Do you not understand what a homicide is? I'll help you:

View attachment 262149

Need to see it in practice? Here you go:

"Rodney E. Black was convicted Thursday of charges stemming from the April 17, 2015, murder of Latisha Reidelberger and the child she was carrying. In addition to murder, the 58-year-old Black was charged with three counts of intentional homicide of an unborn child."

Man convicted of murder, homicide of an unborn child

How many examples would you like, dumbass? Cuz Google is chock full of them. Sit the fuck down.

Your source doesn't ID the homicide charge.

Wow. I literally bolded the text for you.

Your father clearly jacked off in a flower pot and raised a blooming fucking idiot. Unbelievable...

Not even close. A pregnan woman’s child is still apart of her body.

So why does the child have different DNA?
Are you suggesting that the fetus wasn’t part of the woman’s body? Because that’s all I said. Your attempt to sound witty failed miserably.

Absolutely I am. It is not her arm. It is not her heart. It is a distinct entity with it's own genetic structure. The fact that a fetus must reside inside a body for 9 months does not make it a part of that body. I live in a house and I use it's features to sustain myself. That doesn't make me a floorboard. :rolleyes:
Lol you’re arguing about something as dumb as semantics. A fetus and a woman are biologically connected whether you like it or not. You can say that can’t be defined as “part of” if you want, but it is what it is. I’m not even sure what point you are trying to make. I certainly didn’t say anything about her DNA.

The mere circumstance of being "connected" to something does not change the nature of being a separate entity. Sometimes I plug headphones into my cell phone to listen to music. That doesn't make them part of the phone. On the same principle a fetus being connected to a mother doesn't make it a part of the mother. By your logic an infant that breastfeeds is a "part of the mother".
Lol you’re comparing this to headphones? Are you serious? Dude do you not know how a placenta works? A fetus depends on the health and well being of the mother.

You wouldn't be if you're the mother.

Which is why I told you in the post you conveniently ignored that "using law as a metric of morality is downright asinine."
I never said the law was based on morality. The law is based on what society wants.

And at one time society wanted slavery. Did that make it right?

So why does the child have different DNA?
Are you suggesting that the fetus wasn’t part of the woman’s body? Because that’s all I said. Your attempt to sound witty failed miserably.

Absolutely I am. It is not her arm. It is not her heart. It is a distinct entity with it's own genetic structure. The fact that a fetus must reside inside a body for 9 months does not make it a part of that body. I live in a house and I use it's features to sustain myself. That doesn't make me a floorboard. :rolleyes:
Lol you’re arguing about something as dumb as semantics. A fetus and a woman are biologically connected whether you like it or not. You can say that can’t be defined as “part of” if you want, but it is what it is. I’m not even sure what point you are trying to make. I certainly didn’t say anything about her DNA.

The mere circumstance of being "connected" to something does not change the nature of being a separate entity. Sometimes I plug headphones into my cell phone to listen to music. That doesn't make them part of the phone. On the same principle a fetus being connected to a mother doesn't make it a part of the mother. By your logic an infant that breastfeeds is a "part of the mother".
Lol you’re comparing this to headphones? Are you serious? Dude do you not know how a placenta works? A fetus depends on the health and well being of the mother.

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it...

Which is why I told you in the post you conveniently ignored that "using law as a metric of morality is downright asinine."
I never said the law was based on morality. The law is based on what society wants.

And society decided guns should be legal. There are many laws, some are good, some are not. Society decides.

And society decided guns should be legal. There are many laws, some are good, some are not. Society decides.

That wasn't my question now was it.

Your question is stupid. It's based on the premise that no law is right.

Again, society decides which laws are right. And our society has decided that women's rights should supersede the rights of a fetus until it can viably survive outside of the womb. You don't have to like that, but then TFB.

Again, society decides which laws are right. And our society has decided that women's rights should supersede the rights of a fetus until it can viably survive outside of the womb. You don't have to like that, but then TFB.
Not in Alabama.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.
Georgia couple found guilty of murdering 15-day-old daughter while on meth
They have already tried to legalize the murder of newborns... As with everything else, as this shows, they will continue to push for more and more...I would not be surprised to see in 10 years Democrat Abortion Extremists arguing that POST-BIRTH ABORTIONS up to the age of 15 months is necessary to fight over-crowding and to save resources due to some 20 million new illegals in the US and / or as part of their 'Green Newer Deal' that includes thinning of the population as part of a new Global Warming 'Save The Planet' plan...
I'm not surprised that that you think this might happen.

Wrong, my premise was "using law as a metric of morality is downright asinine" - which I have now explicitly stated for you THREE times. You're the one hiding behind the law as a justification for abortion. Why won't you do the same for slavery or Nazi atrocities, hmm?

Hypocrite.

Not in Alabama.
Oh?

Most Alabama voters don’t support their state’s exemption-free abortion ban

Wrong, my premise was "using law as a metric of morality is downright asinine" - which I have now explicitly stated for you THREE times. You're the one hiding behind the law as a justification for abortion. Why won't you do the same for slavery or Nazi atrocities, hmm?

Hypocrite.
No, your premise was to pick an unpopular law and use that as a metric with which to compare other laws you don't like. But the reality is in doing that, one can compare unpopular laws with any law once you delve into such a ridiculous position. There are some people who are against current gun laws. Not saying I agree with them, but they too could compare slavery with gun laws under the guise of ... at one time, society wanted slavery.

It's a stupid position taken by stupid people who don't think their argument all the way through.

Hypocrite.
No, your premise was to pick an unpopular law and use that as a metric with which to compare other laws you don't like. But the reality is in doing that, one can compare unpopular laws with any law once you delve into such a ridiculous position. There are some people who are against current gun laws. Not saying I agree with them, but they too could compare slavery with gun laws under the guise of ... at one time, society wanted slavery.

It's a stupid position taken by stupid people who don't think their argument all the way through.

For the 4th time, my premise was: "using law as a metric of morality is downright asinine". Period. Throw out all the bullshit word salad you want to try and twist my statement, it won't work. Furthermore, my position is not limited to a singular unpopular law. I can list you a plethora of repugnant laws that have plagued this country since it's founding and would serve to re-enforce my premise - laws are NOT a metric of morality. Quit hiding behind "this is what society has decided". Societies have decided atrocious things since time began, that does NOT justify them and you fucking well know it.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.
They have already tried to legalize the murder of newborns... As with everything else, as this shows, they will continue to push for more and more...I would not be surprised to see in 10 years Democrat Abortion Extremists arguing that POST-BIRTH ABORTIONS up to the age of 15 months is necessary to fight over-crowding and to save resources due to some 20 million new illegals in the US and / or as part of their 'Green Newer Deal' that includes thinning of the population as part of a new Global Warming 'Save The Planet' plan...
I'm not surprised that that you think this might happen.
I'm surprised you are attempt I g to deny the argument was made and attempt was tried. You are ignoring the lib gov who is on record say I g the newborn baby would be kept co for table after birth until the decision to kill it or not was made... No one ever thought the dems would go THIS far, but they have. It's not that far of a stretch to think they won't now go farther...

There is no god, you fucking idiot. god is a creation by man in order to deal with his mortality.
Believing in God just requires common sense.
Sadly, you are right.

Common sense or mass delusion. Take your pick.
Faith in the Lord. You forgot that. I’ve been in combat. As the saying goes, “ there are no atheist in foxholes.”

Who gives a shit whether you were in combat or not. This is not a theocracy although we seem to have radical Christians in this country who want to impose their religious beliefs on others.

Ability to survive outside of the womb.

Cool. An infant does not have the ability to survive outside the womb. Do we get to kill them too?
Not true. Most born infants survive outside of the womb.
So they survive “outside” the womb as “infants.” Then what were they in the ninth month inside the womb?
The only excuses allowed for an abortion that late is if the unborn child is dying or facing lethal abnormalities or if the mother's life is in danger.
Not in “blue states” like The People’s Republic of California, The People’s Republic of Illinois, The People’s Republic of New York, The People’s Very Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

We have radical Christians in Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi and Louisiana to name a few. Even Pat Robertson calls Alabama's law extreme.

Dear Bush92
One difference is when babies are killed after birth,
the fathers could also be held responsible, not just the mothers.

With abortion, the laws only affect and target the mothers.
The mother’s who make an individual choice to commit homicide against their own child.

Forum List

Back