Couple Sentenced For Murder of 15 Day Old Baby...No Different Than Abortion

There's no where that man can hide when that terrible day of judgement comes upon him for whom is not saved by the blood. We are living in the last days on this Earth, although it is that only God knows the hour and the time, yet we should be vigilant and aware of the signs.

There's no where that man can hide when that terrible day of judgement comes upon him for whom is not saved by the blood. We are living in the last days on this Earth, although it is that only God knows the hour and the time, yet we should be vigilant and aware of the signs.
In blue states...16 days ago...to kill the baby would be legal. Murderers wil be judged by the Creator.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.
Georgia couple found guilty of murdering 15-day-old daughter while on meth
images.png

In blue states...16 days ago...to kill the baby would be legal. Murderers wil be judged by the Creator.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

It’s the truth. Abortion just for sake of abortion is a morally indefensible position.

So 16 days ago...to terminate this life, would be alright to you? Answer the question.

Collateral damage is the same as abortion also..
and..
Acts of God..
This was a conscious and deliberate act to terminate a helpless innocent human life. Just like abortion.
And when God wanted the slaves of Israel freed he aborted the first born of Egypt..
Your trying to compare an act of Almighty God to actions of simple mortals. Don’t think so.
A god should always be a good example.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.
Georgia couple found guilty of murdering 15-day-old daughter while on meth
Then you'd be guessing wrong, ASSHOLE.
So 16 days ago...to terminate this life would be alright with you? I’m guessing right. :finger3:
You're guessing wrong again, ASSHOLE.
So then 16 days ago you would be opposed to termination of this life?

and..
Acts of God..
This was a conscious and deliberate act to terminate a helpless innocent human life. Just like abortion.
And when God wanted the slaves of Israel freed he aborted the first born of Egypt..
Your trying to compare an act of Almighty God to actions of simple mortals. Don’t think so.
There is no god, you fucking idiot. god is a creation by man in order to deal with his mortality.

and..
Acts of God..
A god should always be a good example.
There is only one true God (spelled with an uppercase “G”).

Forum List

Back