Could you vote for a 78 year Joe Biden old for president?

Do you think that a 78 year old Joe Biden could be an effective president for 4-8 years?

• Yes, he seems to be in good enough shape to be an effective president

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, at 78 Joe is running on borrowed time, he would not be able to do the job effectively

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
The age difference between Trump and Biden is minimal.And Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen

The age difference is significant, especially approaching 80. Trump was born June 14, 1946, and Biden Nov 20, 1942, so about 3.5 years, but Trump has 4-years in as president already including a very stressful Mueller witch hunt. Basically Trump will have completed his 8-years at the same age Biden would be starting his 8-years. That is a very big difference. Imagine Trump running for another 8-years, not just 4. Sorry, but Biden is simply too old to be president.

Based on BMI and overall physical health, mental health, and exercise, Biden is younger than Trump. In the 21st century, we use science, and tests to evaluate true age and life expectancy. Biden is doing well, Trump not so much.
Based on that, Ron Paul is the better choice.

Ron Paul is an isolationist Idiot who thinks its 1812 instead of 2019.

Meh, I voted no, not because I think his body won't carry him through another 4-5 years, but because I don't want 80 year old brains running the country.

The same people that fucked it up ain't gonna fix it. Biden, Pelosi, McConnel et al are all part of the problem, far as I'm concerned.

Go golfing, Joe. Thanks for the laughs.....

Most 80 year old brains are younger and smarter than Donald Trumps brain.

Not to mention age discrimination, or physical condition, or political experience, or political connections, or name recognition, etc. Just considering the physical and mental requirements of the presidency, do you think that a 78 year old like Biden could effectively do the job for 4-8 years? The primary rat race will show us something about his stamina, but even then, the meter is running and he will be 79, 80, 81, then 82.

Lets take a poll...
Mental requirements are quite low after trump. Dude rambles like and old coot.

Meh, I voted no, not because I think his body won't carry him through another 4-5 years, but because I don't want 80 year old brains running the country.

The same people that fucked it up ain't gonna fix it. Biden, Pelosi, McConnel et al are all part of the problem, far as I'm concerned.

Go golfing, Joe. Thanks for the laughs.....

Most 80 year old brains are younger and smarter than Donald Trumps brain.

could be, although neither the question, nor my response, had anything whatsoever to do with Trump.

The dems need to field a better candidate, IMO. To this point I don't see the ringer, and that includes Biden. People think Trump is a shithead, and I get that, as there are a lot of times I cannot believe what comes out of the guy's mouth, but he's smarter than people give him credit for, IMO, or he wouldn't be sitting where he's sitting.

If Adolf Hitler were on a ticket next to the letter 'D', dimocrap scum would vote for him.

The age difference between Trump and Biden is minimal.And Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen

The age difference is significant, especially approaching 80. Trump was born June 14, 1946, and Biden Nov 20, 1942, so about 3.5 years, but Trump has 4-years in as president already including a very stressful Mueller witch hunt. Basically Trump will have completed his 8-years at the same age Biden would be starting his 8-years. That is a very big difference. Imagine Trump running for another 8-years, not just 4. Sorry, but Biden is simply too old to be president.

Based on BMI and overall physical health, mental health, and exercise, Biden is younger than Trump. In the 21st century, we use science, and tests to evaluate true age and life expectancy. Biden is doing well, Trump not so much.

Time takes a toll on all of us, Joe Biden is no exception. Sorry, I forgot how much of a supporter you are. Nothing personal
Cognitive Skills and the Aging Brain: What to Expect

Democrats don’t have anyone who could stop Trump from winning a second term.

Not to mention age discrimination, or physical condition, or political experience, or political connections, or name recognition, etc. Just considering the physical and mental requirements of the presidency, do you think that a 78 year old like Biden could effectively do the job for 4-8 years? The primary rat race will show us something about his stamina, but even then, the meter is running and he will be 79, 80, 81, then 82.

Lets take a poll...

I mean if you were to put a gun to a loved one's head, I suppose I could theoretically vote for him, but otherwise, no. This intergenerational warfare between the Boomers and the X&Y's in the DNC could get amusing. I will probably just vote for the Green Party again, but who knows. Too early to say for certain.

You know, while I think that Biden is healthy enough to run, as well as one of the better qualified candidates in the pack, I don't think he should.

Why? Because he was Obama's VP for 8 years, and because there was such a backlash generated against Obama and his policies, people would think of him as Obama pt. II, and refuse to vote for him.

I mean....................hatred against Obama is what gave us Trump. And, while Hillary may have screwed up a few things in her campaign, the main thing that killed her chances was her close association that the conservatives drew between her and Obama. If Biden runs, the Reps will do the same thing to him.

You know, while I think that Biden is healthy enough to run, as well as one of the better qualified candidates in the pack, I don't think he should.

Why? Because he was Obama's VP for 8 years, and because there was such a backlash generated against Obama and his policies, people would think of him as Obama pt. II, and refuse to vote for him.

I mean....................hatred against Obama is what gave us Trump. And, while Hillary may have screwed up a few things in her campaign, the main thing that killed her chances was her close association that the conservatives drew between her and Obama. If Biden runs, the Reps will do the same thing to him.
You HAVE to know the republican scum will bash lie and mock ANY Dem running for President That's what they do ,,,it's in their genes

You HAVE to know the republican scum will bash lie and mock ANY Dem running for President That's what they do ,,,it's in their genes

Yes, I know that is what they do. However, because of the proximity in time to Obama's term, as well as the fact that Biden was Obama's VP, combined with the hatred generated against Obama and everything connected to him is what gave us Trump, no, I don't think he's got the political capital to make a go of it.

So the "consensus" of Trump supporters is that Biden is too old?

Ohhh

Lets take a poll...
Joe is a life long moocher like Obama.
Not thanks

Lets take a poll...
Joe is a life long moocher like Obama.
Not thanks
better a moocher than a thieving scumbag like your boy dump is

Time takes a toll on all of us, Joe Biden is no exception. Sorry, I forgot how much of a supporter you are. Nothing personal
Cognitive Skills and the Aging Brain: What to Expect

More Bullshit ageism. Plus, it does not make any since to try to attack Biden's age when Trump is your candidate. Its not about your raw age number, but about how well you age. There are currently people that are age 100 that are still working and have better cognitive skills than Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back