Could you vote for a 78 year Joe Biden old for president?

Do you think that a 78 year old Joe Biden could be an effective president for 4-8 years?

• Yes, he seems to be in good enough shape to be an effective president

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, at 78 Joe is running on borrowed time, he would not be able to do the job effectively

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
His age is the last thing that would concern me.
His obvious, impossible to ignore fascination and inappropriateness with very young girls is far-far-far more problematic.

Trump molesting his daughter is more problematic
You seem to have a glass houses problem
You have a video for that? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing. We have videos of Joe's grabby hands....

Biden's age has nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't vote for him if he offered to take a relative off of death row.

Joe Biden is the typical sleazy corrupt career burearocrat that the left just adores.

I couldn't vote for a 48 year old Joe Biden for President, dog catcher, or clown car driver. He is a Democrat Party HACK idiot.

Not because he is 78. Not because he is Joe Biden, which is reason enough. Because lending the tacit approval of a vote in the silly notion that I have any say in chosing the next thief to rule over me is one I do not abide.
Russian bot and idiot anarchists push that meme constantly.

"they're all bad" so don't YOU vote...of course others WILL vote...often the people telling you NOT to.

Vote people. Votes DO matter

I don't think anyone should be allowed to serve in Congress, the SCOTUS or as POTUS if they are over 79 years of age.

If there is a minimum age to be POTUS - and there is - then there should be a maximum age as well.

And I think it should be 79.

Not to mention age discrimination, or physical condition, or political experience, or political connections, or name recognition, etc. Just considering the physical and mental requirements of the presidency, do you think that a 78 year old like Biden could effectively do the job for 4-8 years? The primary rat race will show us something about his stamina, but even then, the meter is running and he will be 79, 80, 81, then 82.

Lets take a poll...

Anyone with a D next to their name will get my vote (almost anyone that is).

Trump is a fucking idiot. There is a 1% chance I’ll not vote for the Democrat but there is zero chance I’ll vote for Trump.

Trump is doing a great job, and we have an growing economy, low unemployment, very low energy prices. Great stock markets, and great housing markets. A Democrat President, especially if the Congress goes Democrat will give you:

Higher tax rates, and additional taxes on fossils fuels
Higher energy cost to pay for global climate change "fixes"
Higher cost of living due to climate change costs on every product and service
Reduction in standard of living
Open Borders due to AMNESTY for illegal aliens
Higher healthcare costs for those that work and patsy taxes
More UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun control laws for the law abiding only
More economy choking regulations
Higher unemployment
Lower GDP growth
Economic uncertainty
More IDENTITY Politics to further divide us

NO THANKS!

I don't think anyone should be allowed to serve in Congress, the SCOTUS or as POTUS if they are over 79 years of age.

If there is a minimum age to be POTUS - and there is - then there should be a maximum age as well.

And I think it should be 79.

I’d make it 75. Not really because of the giant gap between 75-79 (giggle) but because of the following:

The age of 75 seems like a logical time to exit professional life, be it politics, hospital administration, working as a CEO, etc…

I wish we could put some of these folks on a congressional advisory committee of sorts to weigh in on matters before the Congress without the constraints of alienating their own constituents, constraints of having to run for re-election….

Not because he is 78. Not because he is Joe Biden, which is reason enough. Because lending the tacit approval of a vote in the silly notion that I have any say in chosing the next thief to rule over me is one I do not abide.
Russian bot and idiot anarchists push that meme constantly.

"they're all bad" so don't YOU vote...of course others WILL vote...often the people telling you NOT to.

Vote people. Votes DO matter
As you are a brain dead fucktard still sporting the laughable fake Russian interference meme let me grab a Big Chief tablet and a crayon so you will maybe figure it out. This is Texas and whoever has a R behind his name wins regardless of the purple fetishists and rainbow pony millennial/genx,y,z dreams. Any individual who purports to lead you to some mythical promised land is too bereft of morals to be in charge of anything.

The age difference between Trump and Biden is minimal.And Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen

The age difference is significant, especially approaching 80. Trump was born June 14, 1946, and Biden Nov 20, 1942, so about 3.5 years, but Trump has 4-years in as president already including a very stressful Mueller witch hunt. Basically Trump will have completed his 8-years at the same age Biden would be starting his 8-years. That is a very big difference. Imagine Trump running for another 8-years, not just 4. Sorry, but Biden is simply too old to be president.

Based on BMI and overall physical health, mental health, and exercise, Biden is younger than Trump. In the 21st century, we use science, and tests to evaluate true age and life expectancy. Biden is doing well, Trump not so much.

Biden is a jackass.

If he had an (R) after his name, liberals would have gone Qualye on him for 8 years.

The age difference between Trump and Biden is minimal.And Trump is a heart attack waiting to happen

The age difference is significant, especially approaching 80. Trump was born June 14, 1946, and Biden Nov 20, 1942, so about 3.5 years, but Trump has 4-years in as president already including a very stressful Mueller witch hunt. Basically Trump will have completed his 8-years at the same age Biden would be starting his 8-years. That is a very big difference. Imagine Trump running for another 8-years, not just 4. Sorry, but Biden is simply too old to be president.

Based on BMI and overall physical health, mental health, and exercise, Biden is younger than Trump. In the 21st century, we use science, and tests to evaluate true age and life expectancy. Biden is doing well, Trump not so much.
Based on that, Ron Paul is the better choice.

Not to mention age discrimination, or physical condition, or political experience, or political connections, or name recognition, etc. Just considering the physical and mental requirements of the presidency, do you think that a 78 year old like Biden could effectively do the job for 4-8 years? The primary rat race will show us something about his stamina, but even then, the meter is running and he will be 79, 80, 81, then 82.

Lets take a poll...

Both their VP's should come more into account.

FWIW, an older man may accomplish less and that will make small government folks happier.

Meh, I voted no, not because I think his body won't carry him through another 4-5 years, but because I don't want 80 year old brains running the country.

The same people that fucked it up ain't gonna fix it. Biden, Pelosi, McConnel et al are all part of the problem, far as I'm concerned.

Go golfing, Joe. Thanks for the laughs.....

Forum List

Back