Could You Be a Terrorist?

Absolutely. In 1999 when oil was $10/barrel and gasoline was $1/gallon (60 cents before taxes), it was all I could do to feed my family, 3 year-old daughter included. We were living hand-to-mouth.
No, it was worse than that. I was putting everything on various credit cards. When the smoke cleared it took me 10 (count 'em, ten) years to pay off my debt.

I lived a few miles from a major crude oil collection station. Told Mrs. H. that I was going to rent an 18 wheeler and park it sideways across the highway so the tankers couldn't access the terminal.

Thank goodness Mrs. H.'s calm presence calmed my radical presence.

President Clinton allowed foreign countries to dump their crude on our domestic markets at below production cost- contrary to international trade law.

Fuck that shit. And fuck Carter. And fuck Obama.

Goddamn Democrat whores.

Absolutely. In 1999 when oil was $10/barrel and gasoline was $1/gallon (60 cents before taxes), it was all I could do to feed my family, 3 year-old daughter included. We were living hand-to-mouth.
No, it was worse than that. I was putting everything on various credit cards. When the smoke cleared it took me 10 (count 'em, ten) years to pay off my debt.

I lived a few miles from a major crude oil collection station. Told Mrs. H. that I was going to rent an 18 wheeler and park it sideways across the highway so the tankers couldn't access the terminal.

President Clinton allowed foreign countries to dump their crude on our domestic markets at below production cost- contrary to international trade law.

Goddamn Democrat whores.

Wow...you must be barely alive now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Goddamn Democrat whores.

Why might you suggest that, DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 man?

Goddamn Democrat whores.

Yeah....don't know how to get rid of that yet....working on it...

Because, if you were living hand to mouth at $1/gallon.... you must be in worse shape at $3.50.

Because, if you were living hand to mouth at $1/gallon.... you must be in worse shape at $3.50.

LOL good luck with that app.

Anyhow- when gasoline is $1/gallon, I can't afford to buy it. And therein lies the irony.

Good day!

Oh, and BTW - God may have made a farmer but he shit the oilman out his ass.

Anyhow- when gasoline is $1/gallon, I can't afford to buy it. And therein lies the irony.

Good day!

Explain, please...

Goddamn Democrat whores.

So let me get this straight, when oil is cheap you make less money so you want the other 90% of the country to be worse off?

Then you want the U.S. to bow to some one world government trade organization instead of letting other countries and companies compete on the free market as they see fit?

Come now mr liberal. Do not be calling names of yourself.

Next thing you will be complaining Obama has us drilling too much and we should save our oil for when China goes crazy and trade is more difficult.

Good day!

Explain, please...

It's self-explanatory.

Good day!

Explain, please...

It's self-explanatory.

At $1/gallon, you can't afford it, but at $3.50 you can(at least that's what I'm getting)...and that's supposed to make sense to me?

Goddamn Democrat whores.

So let me get this straight, when oil is cheap you make less money so you want the other 90% of the country to be worse off?

Then you want the U.S. to bow to some one world government trade organization instead of letting other countries and companies compete on the free market as they see fit?

Come now mr liberal. Do not be calling names of yourself.

Next thing you will be complaining Obama has us drilling too much and we should save our oil for when China goes crazy and trade is more difficult.

After 4 years and 19,000 posts you refer to me as "mr liberal"? :lol:

"Worse off" is when that 90% of Americans are importing the vast majority of their energy requirements while domestic producers of hydrocarbons are going belly-up.

Oh, do do the math. In your wee wee hours.

Explain, please...

It's self-explanatory.

At $1/gallon, you can't afford it, but at $3.50 you can(at least that's what I'm getting)...and that's supposed to make sense to me?

And you are the only one with mortgage payments, car payments, insurance payments, grocery bills, medical bills, utility bills, education bills, tax bills, etc?

I'd love a new Cadillac like the farmers are driving. I can go out and pay cash for one tomorrow, but I'll stick with my 6 year old Toyota and bank against the volatility of crude. I know what dirt floor poor is, and I'd rather not go there again.

It's self-explanatory.

And you are the only one with mortgage payments, car payments, insurance payments, grocery bills, medical bills, utility bills, education bills, tax bills, etc?

I'd love a new Cadillac like the farmers are driving. I can go out and pay cash for one tomorrow, but I'll stick with my 6 year old Toyota and bank against the volatility of crude. I know what dirt floor poor is, and I'd rather not go there again.

OK...apparently what I didn't get and you didn't elaborate on was that you work in the industry.

You know what? There are millions of factory workers who are displaced because of offshoring and life is tough for them. Where's your sympathy for those people who have to figure out how to put gas in their tanks to get to and from their downgraded shit wage jobs at $3.50/gallon?

Yeah...I know...they can retrain....right?

No, I'd consider it to be one of the most cowardly and weak ways to ascertain change.

I am averse to violence except in cases of self defense or defense of another.

And there is really no political religious or any other stance on this planet worth killing people for.

Forum List

Back