Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

We don’t investigate corruption. Being corrupt in Ukraine doesn’t violate our laws. We are trying to help Ukraine build a legal system to combat corruption because that’s good for Ukrainians and good for the US. Part of bullring a legal system to combat corruption would be to get rid of prosecutors who are corrupt, such as Viktor Shokin.

Does that make sense?

You did not answer my question, then how did Biden get Shokin fired for corruption if "we don't investigate corruption?" What does "bullring a legal system" mean? Is that a typo?

A person would have to be incredibly stupid to think Hunter got that job based upon his own merits.

Since he was so obviously unqualied, only an incredibly stupid person would fail to ask WHY he got that job.

when asked why he got that job, only an incredibly stupid person would arrive at .the conclusion that it could not be anything BUT the influence he delivers by way of his father.

It's just basic logic, boys and girls .

AND Hunter admitted it was his last name that probably got him that job in an interview. These dunder heats also either don't know or are hiding the fact that Hunter Biden was paid 12 times more than any other Bursima board member....And with 0 experience. I am afraid TDS precludes logic these days.

We don’t investigate corruption. Being corrupt in Ukraine doesn’t violate our laws. We are trying to help Ukraine build a legal system to combat corruption because that’s good for Ukrainians and good for the US. Part of bullring a legal system to combat corruption would be to get rid of prosecutors who are corrupt, such as Viktor Shokin.

Does that make sense?

You did not answer my question, then how did Biden get Shokin fired for corruption if "we don't investigate corruption?" What does "bullring a legal system" mean? Is that a typo?
Bullring should say building. Just a typo.

We don’t investigate corruption. It didn’t take any investigation to know Shokin was corrupt. It was apparent.

The President is NOT GUILTY and is PRESUMED INNOCENT. Why don't you Foreign Hacks understand our Justice System?

He'll be Exonerated in The Senate but Some really bad news for The Democrat Party will be exposed during that DUE PROCESS proceeding.
we aren’t in court smart guy. A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here so playing your little prove this and that games are meaningless. Impeachment is political, he isn’t being indicted of a crime, just fired from his job. It just needs votes. I again will say I think it’s a horrible idea, I agree with you there. But your arguments are weak and ineffective.
The standard of evidence isn't "A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here"....If you have no hard evidence, you have no case.
then you get to support votes against against impeachment. You get to say that you’re not convinced. This is a public opinion game now. What happened is clear as day to me, I think you know it’s too. Trump leveraged the aid to get Ukraine to announce these investigations. Clear and simple. I‘d still vote with you though... against impeachment.
"High crimes and misdemeanors" isn't about anybody's freaking opinion.....You either have verifiable evidence of the crime or you don't.
correct... and Trump is being accused of high crimes, the republican attorney that they brought in front of congress even said as much. Now whether the Dems prove that case and convince the people that the events, evidence and supporting testimonies outlining these crimes happened is where we are at with impeachment
The Dems won't be able to prove their case. This is why The Dems denied DUE PROCESS, because they HAD NO CASE. It's like Seinfeld, an impeachment about nothing.

In The Senate, Hearsay, Rumor, Gossip, 3rd hand information will be inadmissible and so will all The FAKE and INVALID Opinions that accompanied them be INADMISSIBLE.

Sorry about your luck. The PAIN is COMING.

A person would have to be incredibly stupid to think Hunter got that job based upon his own merits.

Since he was so obviously unqualied, only an incredibly stupid person would fail to ask WHY he got that job.

when asked why he got that job, only an incredibly stupid person would arrive at .the conclusion that it could not be anything BUT the influence he delivers by way of his father.

AND Hunter admitted it was his last name that probably got him that job in an interview. These dunder heats also either don't know or are hiding the fact that Hunter Biden was paid 12 times more than any other Bursima board member....And with 0 experience. I am afraid TDS precludes logic these days.
It’s pretty apparent that’s true. It’s quite slimy that Hunter Biden got the job. But it’s not illegal. And it’s not uncommon either.

Does that make sense?

We don’t investigate corruption. It didn’t take any investigation to know Shokin was corrupt. It was apparent.
Sure it was, and that is why he is a free man, practicing law openly and the people he was supposed to investigate fled in to the loving arms of Putin in Russia.

It’s pretty apparent that’s true. It’s quite slimy that Hunter Biden got the job. But it’s not illegal. And it’s not uncommon either.
It actually is illegal. There's a piece of legislation called "the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" which makes paying bribes to American businesses a crime.

We don’t actually investigate corruption in Ukraine. Those are Ukrainian legal matters. The most we can do is help them generate a strong justice system which has been challenging. Shokin’s replacement, Lutsenko, was initially felt to be a good choice but failed to live up to expectations.

Then how did Biden get Shokin fired if 'we' don't investigate corruption in Ukraine? Hmmmmmm, must have been a BRIBE. The BRIBE that Biden admitted to on video.

Does that make sense?
The People he was investigating fled to Russia. Joe Biden Extorted Ukraine in to firing Shokin. Shokin is a Free Man in Ukraine still practicing law and has an ordinary car and an ordinary home.

Usually people involved in corruption enrich themselves and flee the country when they are about to be made accountable for their corruption.

Shokin has not been charged with a single crime, so please explain FACTUALLY why you assert he is corrupt which is what The Corrupt Politicians who fled to RUSSIA asserted.
We don’t actually investigate corruption in Ukraine. Those are Ukrainian legal matters. The most we can do is help them generate a strong justice system which has been challenging. Shokin’s replacement, Lutsenko, was initially felt to be a good choice but failed to live up to expectations.

Then how did Biden get Shokin fired if 'we' don't investigate corruption in Ukraine? Hmmmmmm, must have been a BRIBE. The BRIBE that Biden admitted to on video.

Does that make sense?
The People he was investigating fled to Russia. Joe Biden Extorted Ukraine in to firing Shokin. Shokin is a Free Man in Ukraine still practicing law and has an ordinary car and an ordinary home.

Usually people involved in corruption enrich themselves and flee the country when they are about to be made accountable for their corruption.

Shokin has not been charged with a single crime, so please explain FACTUALLY why you assert he is corrupt which is what The Corrupt Politicians who fled to RUSSIA asserted.

The judicial system of Ukraine remains quite corrupt. That may change soon, but the fact that he isn’t charged is hardly exculpatory. That’s true for many corrupt people who are in Ukraine.

Please use names instead of pronouns. It’s hard to tell who you’re referring to when you say “The Corrupt Politicians”.
By Corrupt Politicians, I mean Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying's friends in The Ukraine who fled in to the loving arms of Putin in Russia when an ANTI-CORRUPTION Government was elected.

So the Trumpublicans are going to try and introduce evidence from Russian Intelligence sources and ignore information from the US intelligence sources (which they already have)?

Say, maybe they could subpoena that John Solomon guy and put him under oath along with that Nunes lackey, and find out what they know about how the Russian propaganda ended up with the Trumpublicans in the first place.

Wikileaks isn't "Russian Propaganda."

You do know that, don't you?

Does Wikileaks have anything to do with Trumpybear's coercion of Ukraine?

What "evidence from Russian Intelligence sources" are you talking about then? I guess I am out of the loop, fill me in. . .

. . . and who the hell is this "Trumpybear?" Will you act like an adult please? Do you want me to take you seriously?

:dunno:

I used to think you weren't one of those folks that hadn't let the cult of personality get to you. . . . like Lakota or Deano, or any of the other deranged folks. . . Seriously? Name calling now?

I love it when the Trumpsters get upset at anyone using a pet name for their Dear Leader, master of petulant pet naming conventions. But sure, I'll admit I'm shallow like that. Hell I voted against old Trumpybear, not for any policy he touted, but because of his face. I just couldn't imagine someone with a face like that as our president. Just look at that face! I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that!

I just couldn't resit it. (Even got one for my mom, even though......hahaha).

3:50 p.m. ET, November 22, 2019
Senators were briefed on Russian campaign to blame Ukraine for 2016 election meddling in the fall

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

In a classified briefing this fall, US intelligence officials told senators and their aides that Russia has engaged in a years-long campaign to shift the blame away from Russia and onto Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 American presidential campaign, according to two US officials.

I'm not a Trumpster. I think he is loathsome, I think both sides are. If you paid more attention to my posts, you would know this. I think these guys should be impeached for war-crimes. If they were impeaching him for what he is doing in Bolivia? I would be all in support of that, you would have my endorsement, that is a war crime.

But nope, most of the DNC Senators approve of that shit.

I don't have a TEE VEE, and have never seen that commercial. I honestly have never watched it. That is absurd! Hilarious.

I can't imagine anyone would buy that. . is that satire?

As far as a CLASSIFIED BRIEFING? That CNN just happens to be able to tell the public about it? Are you serious? Where is your critical thinking man. You do know what the agenda is of the ruling class journalists and all the spies and pols in D.C.? This is clearly propaganda. Good grief.

Don't you believe and take the ruling class elites in Ukraine at their word DURING THE ACTUAL election, while it is happening? Are you so partisan that you deny reality? Is that how far your cognitive bias runs? :dunno: Cognitive bias and dissonance much? Stop distorting reality to match your partisan proclivities.

It's not really a debunked theory just b/c ruling class journalists and CFR bureaucrats and spooks say it is. These are the same folks that let Hillary off with a warning for doing clearly illegal shit, why should we listen to them?

:dunno:

The FBI’s Outside Contractors, DNC Servers & Crowdstrike
The FBI’s Outside Contractors, DNC Servers & Crowdstrike

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story
CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

A Demand for Russian 'Hacking' Proof

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

VIPS Tells Media: Support for Brennan is Not Unanimous

VIPS: Mueller’s Forensics-Free Findings

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side
Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Never really though you were, but mostly it is them who whine about the Trumpybear nickname I use. I thought it was a spoof at first too.

On the Hacking or Phishing, DNC and Crowdstrike. The DNC didn't know their computer problems were caused by Russian hackers until after Crowstrike examined their network. They told the FBI and hired Crowdstrike.

1. Crowdstrike is a cyber Security firm, what is so unusual about appointing an expert to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.

2. There is no single server. The network contain around 140 virtual machines that simple could not be loaded up and hauled away to the FBI's, or Crowedstrike's lab for analysis. The most important part is the CPU activity and the processes in main memory.

3. Garbage made out of technical terms and misconception like there was a physical server. Once the servers were shut down the only thing left are copies of the hard drives and copies of main memory. Crowdstrike says they turned it all over to the FBI and there are no requests from the FBI pending.

4 & 5 are just loose associations.

we aren’t in court smart guy. A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here so playing your little prove this and that games are meaningless. Impeachment is political, he isn’t being indicted of a crime, just fired from his job. It just needs votes. I again will say I think it’s a horrible idea, I agree with you there. But your arguments are weak and ineffective.
The standard of evidence isn't "A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here"....If you have no hard evidence, you have no case.
then you get to support votes against against impeachment. You get to say that you’re not convinced. This is a public opinion game now. What happened is clear as day to me, I think you know it’s too. Trump leveraged the aid to get Ukraine to announce these investigations. Clear and simple. I‘d still vote with you though... against impeachment.
"High crimes and misdemeanors" isn't about anybody's freaking opinion.....You either have verifiable evidence of the crime or you don't.
correct... and Trump is being accused of high crimes, the republican attorney that they brought in front of congress even said as much. Now whether the Dems prove that case and convince the people that the events, evidence and supporting testimonies outlining these crimes happened is where we are at with impeachment
The Dems won't be able to prove their case. This is why The Dems denied DUE PROCESS, because they HAD NO CASE. It's like Seinfeld, an impeachment about nothing.

In The Senate, Hearsay, Rumor, Gossip, 3rd hand information will be inadmissible and so will all The FAKE and INVALID Opinions that accompanied them be INADMISSIBLE.

this is where your partisan blinders cause you to lose perspective. You say the Dems are denying due process because they aren’t allowing the witnesses that support the faux narratives that Trump is throwing out. These will all come to light during the senate trial where due process will be followed. The Dems were using the inquiry to stay on track and develop their charges. They followed the process outlined by the congress for an impeachment inquiry. All the Biden nonsense will be the republicans case to make in the senate. It was inconsequential to the Dems case in the house.

Does that make sense?

So, if someone is 'apparently' corrupt, they can be removed by a Vice President of the U.S. threatening to withhold U.S. aid? The same prosecutor that was after Burisma who had Hunter Biden on their Board at 12 times the pay of anyone else? Well then 'apparently' Biden is corrupt as well don't ya think?

this is where your partisan blinders cause you to lose perspective. You say the Dems are denying due process because they aren’t allowing the witnesses that support the faux narratives that Trump is throwing out. These will all come to light during the senate trial where due process will be followed. The Dems were using the inquiry to stay on track and develop their charges. They followed the process outlined by the congress for an impeachment inquiry. All the Biden nonsense will be the republicans case to make in the senate. It was inconsequential to the Dems case in the house.
WRONG: They created a new process which was unprecedented that entirely denied DUE PROCESS. Try again, with your Propaganda Talking Points, or consult your handlers again on how to answer me or evade my direct questions like you have done.

Does that make sense?

Sure it was, and that is why he is a free man, practicing law openly and the people he was supposed to investigate fled in to the loving arms of Putin in Russia.

He was. Are you under the impression that every corrupt person in Ukraine has been charged?

Does that make sense?

Does that make sense?

The judicial system of Ukraine remains quite corrupt. That may change soon, but the fact that he isn’t charged is hardly exculpatory. That’s true for many corrupt people who are in Ukraine.

Please use names instead of pronouns. It’s hard to tell who you’re referring to when you say “The Corrupt Politicians”.
By Corrupt Politicians, I mean Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying's friends in The Ukraine who fled in to the loving arms of Putin in Russia when an ANTI-CORRUPTION Government was elected.

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Obama are all walking around fred. How can that be if they’re so corrupt?

It actually is illegal. There's a piece of legislation called "the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" which makes paying bribes to American businesses a crime.

It would be if there was any evidence of a bribe being paid. Do you have that evidence?

Does that make sense?

So, if someone is 'apparently' corrupt, they can be removed by a Vice President of the U.S. threatening to withhold U.S. aid? The same prosecutor that was after Burisma who had Hunter Biden on their Board at 12 times the pay of anyone else? Well then 'apparently' Biden is corrupt as well don't ya think?
There’s no evidence Shokin was going after Burisma. In fact, the US State Dept believed Shokin’s prosecutors were extorting Burisma for bribes by keeping a dead case file open against them with no actual investigation. Just an example of the kind of corruption the State Dept was trying to help the Ukrainians expunge.

Yep. They have that magic D next to their names, though, and that is all that counts for the mentally deficient.

Good grief - papa Joe feels entitled to paw and sniff any woman or girl that he wants and Junior sees woman as nothing other than a sex object to be impregnated at will. Where the hell are all the feminists denouncing their chauvinism, anyway?

Forum List

Back