Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

correct... and Trump is being accused of high crimes, the republican attorney that they brought in front of congress even said as much. Now whether the Dems prove that case and convince the people that the events, evidence and supporting testimonies outlining these crimes happened is where we are at with impeachment
The Dems won't be able to prove their case. This is why The Dems denied DUE PROCESS, because they HAD NO CASE. It's like Seinfeld, an impeachment about nothing.

In The Senate, Hearsay, Rumor, Gossip, 3rd hand information will be inadmissible and so will all The FAKE and INVALID Opinions that accompanied them be INADMISSIBLE.

Sorry about your luck. The PAIN is COMING.
this is where your partisan blinders cause you to lose perspective. You say the Dems are denying due process because they aren’t allowing the witnesses that support the faux narratives that Trump is throwing out. These will all come to light during the senate trial where due process will be followed. The Dems were using the inquiry to stay on track and develop their charges. They followed the process outlined by the congress for an impeachment inquiry. All the Biden nonsense will be the republicans case to make in the senate. It was inconsequential to the Dems case in the house.
WRONG: They created a new process which was unprecedented that entirely denied DUE PROCESS. Try again, with your Propaganda Talking Points, or consult your handlers again on how to answer me or evade my direct questions like you have done.
here is a link to the full resolution outlining the process and a one page fact sheet... tell me how it differs from the
Clinton impeachment process...
——

The eight-page resolution calls for public hearings and lays out their general format, and specifically permits staff counsels to question witnesses for periods of up to 45 minutes per side, Democrats and Republicans. The resolution gives the minority the same rights to question witnesses that the majority has, " as has been true at every step of the inquiry," Democrats said in a fact sheet about the measure.

Read the full text of the resolution here.

At first you were arguing that Schiff and NADLER did not have to Observe DUE Process. Now that I debunked that horse crap, you are trying to convince me they observed DUE PROCESS.

Wrong since Schiff and Nadler denied THE GOP the right to call the witnesses they wanted they are denying Due Process. It is an unprecedented process devoid of DUE PROCESS. They wrote new rules, and even ran this in a Committee that is not supposed to even be involved with impeachment inquiries. And the Committee that was had nothing but a clown show with 4 Democrats spouting off their biased opinions with only one of them even attempting to be honest in another kangaroo court hearing in which Nadler stacked the deck in his favor by a 3-1 margin.
you're lying again I never tried to convince you that there was no due process. I’ve always said their was a process laid out for impeachment inquiries that they followed. Pretty much the same process that was followed for Clinton. The process you want followed will happen if/when it goes to the senate which is run like a trial

The Dems won't be able to prove their case. This is why The Dems denied DUE PROCESS, because they HAD NO CASE. It's like Seinfeld, an impeachment about nothing.

In The Senate, Hearsay, Rumor, Gossip, 3rd hand information will be inadmissible and so will all The FAKE and INVALID Opinions that accompanied them be INADMISSIBLE.

Sorry about your luck. The PAIN is COMING.
this is where your partisan blinders cause you to lose perspective. You say the Dems are denying due process because they aren’t allowing the witnesses that support the faux narratives that Trump is throwing out. These will all come to light during the senate trial where due process will be followed. The Dems were using the inquiry to stay on track and develop their charges. They followed the process outlined by the congress for an impeachment inquiry. All the Biden nonsense will be the republicans case to make in the senate. It was inconsequential to the Dems case in the house.
WRONG: They created a new process which was unprecedented that entirely denied DUE PROCESS. Try again, with your Propaganda Talking Points, or consult your handlers again on how to answer me or evade my direct questions like you have done.
here is a link to the full resolution outlining the process and a one page fact sheet... tell me how it differs from the
——

The eight-page resolution calls for public hearings and lays out their general format, and specifically permits staff counsels to question witnesses for periods of up to 45 minutes per side, Democrats and Republicans. The resolution gives the minority the same rights to question witnesses that the majority has, " as has been true at every step of the inquiry," Democrats said in a fact sheet about the measure.

At first you were arguing that Schiff and NADLER did not have to Observe DUE Process. Now that I debunked that horse crap, you are trying to convince me they observed DUE PROCESS.

Wrong since Schiff and Nadler denied THE GOP the right to call the witnesses they wanted they are denying Due Process. It is an unprecedented process devoid of DUE PROCESS. They wrote new rules, and even ran this in a Committee that is not supposed to even be involved with impeachment inquiries. And the Committee that was had nothing but a clown show with 4 Democrats spouting off their biased opinions with only one of them even attempting to be honest in another kangaroo court hearing in which Nadler stacked the deck in his favor by a 3-1 margin.
you're lying again I never tried to convince you that there was no due process. I’ve always said their was a process laid out for impeachment inquiries that they followed. Pretty much the same process that was followed for Clinton. The process you want followed will happen if/when it goes to the senate which is run like a trial
You are the only one being caught in lies repeatedly. All Government Proceeding are supposed to ensure Due Process Rights. Anything else is an INQUISITION.

——

You are the only one being caught in lies repeatedly.
just because you say it, that doesn’t make it true. You can’t show one lie that ive told

There’s no evidence Shokin was going after Burisma. In fact, the US State Dept believed Shokin’s prosecutors were extorting Burisma for bribes by keeping a dead case file open against them with no actual investigation. Just an example of the kind of corruption the State Dept was trying to help the Ukrainians expunge.

Oh for God's sake, do some reading other than the MSM.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative."

"The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?"

And.......

"Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me."

"On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added."

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Oh good. John Solomon. You realize that during the hearings, it was revealed that Solomon was being used by Giuliani and corrupt Ukrainian politicians and businessmen to push propaganda to suit their purposes, including Shokin himself. George Kent himself testified under oath that Solomon’s reporting was mostly fictitious.

The two questions posed are total nonsequotoes. They question motivations of Burisma’s legal representation. Who cares what their motives were when they had zero involvement in the decision by the State Dept to force Shokin out?

Why do the president in charge of running an investigation into Biden?

I thought that’s what the DoJ is for?

Because Biden gave a bribe to get a foreign prosecutor fired in a corrupt country along with Ukraine being a country that may have tried to influence an American U.S. Presidential election. It is the President's job to look into corruption where U.S. aid dollars are given.
Presidents don’t perform investigations. The DoJ does. The various inspector generals do. Why was Trump working through his private lawyer and Ukraine when the investigation should have been going through the people who actually perform an investigation?

Let me get this straight.

Nancy Pelosi, The Anti-Semitic Squad, Schiff, Nadler and The Democrats want the following:

The Democrats want us to EXONERATE Joe Biden for Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

The Democrats want us to IMPEACH President Trump for asking about Joe Biden Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

No its far worse than that. If a new president finds evidence suggesting corruption, extortion, a former VP abusing his office by trading favors for money, the new president can't even investigate under threat of impeachment. Apparently Joe Biden is above the law, just like so many other corrupt Dem's.
of course they can, they just need to go through the proper process. Not hold up aid and use it for leverage to get a public announcement of an investigation into a political opponent and not by sending your personal attorney out there to back channel for dirt.

Oh please ALL presidents use back channels don't be naïve. :eusa_hand:
It’s been an open question as to whether Giuliani was acting as a part of the government or as a private lawyer.

Giuliani has claimed both at different times.

If Giuliani was acting on behalf of US foreign policy, it’s bad. That would make him subject to all oversight, records keeping rules and FOIA requests applied to all government agencies.
Even Matt Gaetz is expressing concern over what Rudy is doing. Did so last night on Cuomos show. And Gaetz was surprisingly clear even though he was speaking with his head literally inside trumps butthole. Don’t know how they got a microphone in there.
I’ll have to check it out.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
...................................................................................................................................................
Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................
Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
All the usual idiots gave kudos to this post. JoeB, aldo, old lady. What a joke.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
...................................................................................................................................................

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
Nope! Just look how much fun the people on this board are having trying to change the subject from mis-deeds of our president by screaming "BUT BIDEN!" into their echo chamber.

WTF? Which president asked a foreign country to investigate his political opposition instead of referring it to our justice department? You are just making this up. The fact that there were demands that the investigation be announced publicly makes it 100% clear that this was about politics, not law enforcement.

President Trump promised the American people he would drain the swamp. That includes exposing corrupt former VP's who extorted foreign governments and traded political favors for millions funneled to his son. :itsok:

Biden's son gets millions from the most corrupt company in the Ukraine, no not one smidgeon of corruption. #massivesarcasm

Nancy Pelosi, The Anti-Semitic Squad, Schiff, Nadler and The Democrats want the following:

The Democrats want us to EXONERATE Joe Biden for Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

The Democrats want us to IMPEACH President Trump for asking about Joe Biden Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

No its far worse than that. If a new president finds evidence suggesting corruption, extortion, a former VP abusing his office by trading favors for money, the new president can't even investigate under threat of impeachment. Apparently Joe Biden is above the law, just like so many other corrupt Dem's.
of course they can, they just need to go through the proper process. Not hold up aid and use it for leverage to get a public announcement of an investigation into a political opponent and not by sending your personal attorney out there to back channel for dirt.

True but not like this.

Seriously? FDR was famous for telling the SoS and State Dept to pound sand while he did end runs around them via back channels...during a WORLD WAR.

Biden's son gets millions from the most corrupt company in the Ukraine, no not one smidgeon of corruption. #massivesarcasm

It’s been an open question as to whether Giuliani was acting as a part of the government or as a private lawyer.

If Giuliani was acting on behalf of US foreign policy, it’s bad. That would make him subject to all oversight, records keeping rules and FOIA requests applied to all government agencies.

LMAO right completely ignore Biden's corruption and the millions that changed hands in multiple countries. Instead deflect with Giuliani. :icon_rolleyes:

WTF? Which president asked a foreign country to investigate his political opposition instead of reffering it to our justice department?

The fact that there where demands that the investigation be announced publicly makess 100% clear that this was about politics, not law enforcement.
According to BluesLegend logic watergate was oppo research... everybody does it.

Stop lying here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Nope! Just look how much fun the people on this board are having trying to change the subject from mis-deeds of our president by screaming "BUT BIDEN!" into their echo chamber.

Well, that's one vote in favor of influence peddling, anyway.

Have you ever considered following principles instead of just cheerleading for your team, child?

Why do the president in charge of running an investigation into Biden? I thought that’s what the DoJ is for?

Because president Trump as the chief executive has a responsibility to American taxpayers to make sure corrupt lowlife filth scumbag Dem's aren't stealing the money.

And he was so serious about investigating corruption he decided to avoid using the most capable organization to do so.

And was going to handle it all by himself.

Sure. That makes so much sense.

If a new president finds evidence suggesting corruption, extortion, a former VP abusing his office by trading favors for money, the new president can't even investigate under threat of impeachment.

If that had happened, that is if after two and a half years in office suddenly Trumpybear finds evidence like you describe, we have a treaty that has provisions to pass that information on. There would be no need for all the subterfuge and coercion surrounding a public announcement of the investigations.

Why do the president in charge of running an investigation into Biden? I thought that’s what the DoJ is for?

Because president Trump as the chief executive has a responsibility to American taxpayers to make sure corrupt lowlife filth scumbag Dem's aren't stealing the money.

And he was so serious about investigating corruption he decided to avoid using the most capable organization to do so.

And was going to handle it all by himself.

Sure. That makes so much sense.

They were part of the corruption hello earth to moonbat. I now have you on 'eyeroll' ignore. :icon_rolleyes:

All the usual idiots gave kudos to this post. JoeB, aldo, old lady. What a joke.

With old lady, I think it is because Papa Joe is so arrogant that he gropes any woman child of his choice right there in public and little Hunter sees women as nothing more than a depository for his sperm.

She is a right, modern feminist after all.

LMAO right completely ignore Biden's corruption and the millions that changed hands in multiple countries. Instead deflect with Giuliani. :icon_rolleyes:

That’s the ironic bit. Giuliani thought he was going after the Biden’s corruption but instead found himself allied with the real corruption in Ukraine. And now he’s under federal investigation because there’s legitimate reasons investigate him.

And Biden isn’t.

Forum List

Back