Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
...................................................................................................................................................
Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................
Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
NYT, WaPo, NBC, New Yorker. The Atlantic...

View attachment 293511
I see that meme a lot from Trumper's. Two things about it. 1. Nobody is a bigger source of lies than Trump. 2. Rather than mindlessly labeling something "fake news" why not prove the contents of the articles wrong. Oh...........wait..........sorry............you can't. Anything else?

So the Trumpublicans are going to try and introduce evidence from Russian Intelligence sources and ignore information from the US intelligence sources (which they already have)?

Say, maybe they could subpoena that John Solomon guy and put him under oath along with that Nunes lackey, and find out what they know about how the Russian propaganda ended up with the Trumpublicans in the first place.

Wikileaks isn't "Russian Propaganda."

You do know that, don't you?

Does Wikileaks have anything to do with Trumpybear's coercion of Ukraine?

What "evidence from Russian Intelligence sources" are you talking about then? I guess I am out of the loop, fill me in. . .

. . . and who the hell is this "Trumpybear?" Will you act like an adult please? Do you want me to take you seriously?

:dunno:

I used to think you weren't one of those folks that hadn't let the cult of personality get to you. . . . like Lakota or Deano, or any of the other deranged folks. . . Seriously? Name calling now?

I love it when the Trumpsters get upset at anyone using a pet name for their Dear Leader, master of petulant pet naming conventions. But sure, I'll admit I'm shallow like that. Hell I voted against old Trumpybear, not for any policy he touted, but because of his face. I just couldn't imagine someone with a face like that as our president. Just look at that face! I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that!

I just couldn't resit it. (Even got one for my mom, even though......hahaha).

3:50 p.m. ET, November 22, 2019
Senators were briefed on Russian campaign to blame Ukraine for 2016 election meddling in the fall

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

In a classified briefing this fall, US intelligence officials told senators and their aides that Russia has engaged in a years-long campaign to shift the blame away from Russia and onto Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 American presidential campaign, according to two US officials.

All this treachery and treason by The Democrat Party will be exposed in The Senate, so I am hoping Nancy Pelosi can get her weak case based on Opinion, Rumor, Innuendo, Presumptions to The Senate, because this has DIRECT Implications on the Election and it is going to be a sad day In November for Libtardia Land.

It's going to be even worse when we have Criminal Trials, and The Senate Impeachment rolling out Bad News Simultaneously for The Democrat Party night after night after night all the way through The Election. This is why they were in a rush to get this done. It is nothing but a preemptive strike in a battle they know they are going to lose.

The Fake Impeachment and The COUP being Exposed will DOMINATE The Nightly News and no one will give one shit about the hucksters trying to get The Democrat Nomination.

This is going to be so bad that even The Media is going to have to admit that The Democrat Party made a HUGE strategic error, and the look of Shock and Dismay on their faces as The Election Results roll in on November 2020 will rival the tears and gnashing of teeth that took place on November 2016.

Thank you for that Russian perspective.

Wikileaks isn't "Russian Propaganda."

You do know that, don't you?

What "evidence from Russian Intelligence sources" are you talking about then? I guess I am out of the loop, fill me in. . .

. . . and who the hell is this "Trumpybear?" Will you act like an adult please? Do you want me to take you seriously?

I used to think you weren't one of those folks that hadn't let the cult of personality get to you. . . . like Lakota or Deano, or any of the other deranged folks. . . Seriously? Name calling now?

I love it when the Trumpsters get upset at anyone using a pet name for their Dear Leader, master of petulant pet naming conventions. But sure, I'll admit I'm shallow like that. Hell I voted against old Trumpybear, not for any policy he touted, but because of his face. I just couldn't imagine someone with a face like that as our president. Just look at that face! I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that!

Senators were briefed on Russian campaign to blame Ukraine for 2016 election meddling in the fall

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

In a classified briefing this fall, US intelligence officials told senators and their aides that Russia has engaged in a years-long campaign to shift the blame away from Russia and onto Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 American presidential campaign, according to two US officials.

All this treachery and treason by The Democrat Party will be exposed in The Senate, so I am hoping Nancy Pelosi can get her weak case based on Opinion, Rumor, Innuendo, Presumptions to The Senate, because this has DIRECT Implications on the Election and it is going to be a sad day In November for Libtardia Land.

It's going to be even worse when we have Criminal Trials, and The Senate Impeachment rolling out Bad News Simultaneously for The Democrat Party night after night after night all the way through The Election. This is why they were in a rush to get this done. It is nothing but a preemptive strike in a battle they know they are going to lose.

The Fake Impeachment and The COUP being Exposed will DOMINATE The Nightly News and no one will give one shit about the hucksters trying to get The Democrat Nomination.

This is going to be so bad that even The Media is going to have to admit that The Democrat Party made a HUGE strategic error, and the look of Shock and Dismay on their faces as The Election Results roll in on November 2020 will rival the tears and gnashing of teeth that took place on November 2016.

It's an American Perspective and There is Proof Russia and The Ukraine tried to help get Clinton Elected, and Joe and Hunter Biden, as well as The Obama US Ukraine Embassy, George Soros, The Podesta Group, and John Brennan were all involved in that.

This is all going to be exposed in The Senate Impeachment. All your favorite DemTards will be present to be destroyed. Even Eric Ciaramella will be forced to testify as to why he had to be removed from The White House for Espionage.

It will be a marvelous display of corruption exposed within The Obama Administration. No doubt some Russian Spies doing dirty work on The Dossier will make an appearance, shocking America and Permanently Damaging The DemNazi Party. There will be Ukrainians testifying as to how The Obama Administration tried to interfere in our own election in 2016 using proxies.

Trust me, this is going to go down in The History Books as the day America was saved from Corrupt Tyrants and Evil Doers.

This is now, lie cheat & steal, throw as much mud as possible, because your party winning is more important than working towards good honest government, not by party but by good honest people working for all of us.

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

It's an American Perspective and There is Proof Russia and The Ukraine tried to help get Clinton Elected, and Joe and Hunter Biden, as well as The Obama US Ukraine Embassy, George Soros, The Podesta Group, and John Brennan were all involved in that.

This is all going to be exposed in The Senate Impeachment. All your favorite DemTards will be present to be destroyed. Even Eric Ciaramella will be forced to testify as to why he had to be removed from The White House for Espionage.

It will be a marvelous display of corruption exposed within The Obama Administration. No doubt some Russian Spies doing dirty work on The Dossier will make an appearance, shocking America and Permanently Damaging The DemNazi Party. There will be Ukrainians testifying as to how The Obama Administration tried to interfere in our own election in 2016 using proxies.

Trust me, this is going to go down in The History Books as the day America was saved from Corrupt Tyrants and Evil Doers.

You said, "trust me." That's funny cuz Trump says the same thing right after he tells a lie. Which is all the time.........about everything..........all the time.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”S
...................................................................................................................................................

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
NYT, WaPo, NBC, New Yorker. The Atlantic...

View attachment 293511
I see that meme a lot from Trumper's. Two things about it. 1. Nobody is a bigger source of lies than Trump. 2. Rather than mindlessly labeling something "fake news" why not prove the contents of the articles wrong. Oh...........wait..........sorry............you can't. Anything else?
Expending the effort to debunk the shamelessly partisan and compulsive serial liars of the fake nooz lends them credibility they don't deserve.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

Don’t be silly...

by February the blob supporters will claim Biden was on the grassy knoll. They believe what they are told to believe
The men and women who run as Republicans in this nation are on an uphill battle. Practically everything on TV/entertainment praises the Prog politician. People actually wince when a Repub is guesting on an entertainment program. Biden was on the ESPY's with a cancer survivor the other day. The Propaganda against Repubs is not as much disheartening as it is dangerous now. And the Progs will not temper themselves. They believe resources are endless and they are not. Did they not notice that for the first time in many decades that some have turned on their own? But the sin of pride in which most humans have will not abate. Don't let the economy falter or there will be hell to pay for us all.

you answer as to why the Republican Party is thought of as small minded dumbasses is answered by your own post.

progressives are for things, Conservatives are against them.

think of the song Fernando by ABBA. Can you imagine the fateful night they crossed the Rio Grande in a conservative world?

I think right wingers don't particularly care if he's actually guilty or not. They think he's bad and they want their person to win, so they'll instigate and throw shit around regardless. It's the same thing left wingers do in regard to Trump.
ding ding ding... we have a winner.

the wing nuts don’t care about facts, they just need enough to smear and make accusations. The sad part is the volume of people engaging in this kind of behavior.
The President is NOT GUILTY and is PRESUMED INNOCENT. Why don't you Foreign Hacks understand our Justice System?

He'll be Exonerated in The Senate but Some really bad news for The Democrat Party will be exposed during that DUE PROCESS proceeding.
we aren’t in court smart guy. A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here so playing your little prove this and that games are meaningless. Impeachment is political, he isn’t being indicted of a crime, just fired from his job. It just needs votes. I again will say I think it’s a horrible idea, I agree with you there. But your arguments are weak and ineffective.

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

You said, "trust me." That's funny cuz Trump says the same thing right after he tells a lie. Which is all the time.........about everything..........all the time.

The PAIN IS COMING....and best part is, Y'all begged for it.

FULL ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW

Adriana Cohen: Democrats' impeachment hoax will backfire spectacularly

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has asked House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., to draft articles of impeachment for the Democrats' latest attempted coup to negate the votes of 63 million Americans who elected President Trump in 2016.

This will backfire spectacularly with voters come November.

Americans see how unfair and corrupt the entire impeachment process has been from the start.

Liberal lawmakers running the impeachment scam have clearly denied the president due process afforded to former Presidents Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon during their impeachment hearings.

They've blocked the Republican lawmakers from calling witnesses while shielding the dubious whistleblower more aptly described as a partisan political operative -- who colluded with Democratic House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's, D-Calif., congressional staff prior to filing his complaint -- from having to testify.

Other significant malfeasance tainting the inquiry's legitimacy has led the president to opt against having legal counsel present in the latest House Judiciary Committee hearing to face his accusers and cross-examine witnesses. Understandable, considering that the three liberal professors with knowledge of the Constitution whom Democrats dragged in to advance their case weren't witnesses to anything -- they are merely Democratic donors and/or partisans with an axe to grind against the president.

Conservatives will continue to lie regardless of the facts and truth; conservative Credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be true.
2a. Freudian projection
The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Freudian Projection: Of what they accuse, they are themselves guilty.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

What lies or maybe you just can't handle the truth.

So you think Hunter gets that job if his last name is Crepitus instead of Biden?

Most amusing, the Trumpublicans whining about Biden's son or anyone monetizing their name. Isn't that Trumpybear's business model?

If Trumpybear actually did have any evidence at all he would have given it to his AG and let the DOJ take care of the matter, not demand an announcement by a foreign Government that it is investigating a US Citizen who just happens to be his chief political rival.

Seriously?

If you are going to make such an accusation, please give me some research and a link to what the Trump boys are into and their links.

Thanks in advance.

Trump once put his name on everything from deodorant to water bottles —

Trump once put his name on everything from deodorant to water bottles — here's where those products are now

I'm sure his daughter is an expert at voting machines and nursing homes too.

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm - including voting machines

But I don't think anything illegal is going on with either Biden or Trump profiting on their name only.

The first link is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with politics. Who cares? We could go into all of the Senators and Representatives insider trading activities, what of it? They are all corrupt assholes. Why hold Trump to a higher standard?

As for the second, having to do with voting machines? Yes, that is very concerning.

I remember when Diebold was contributing to the Bush clan. . . It smelled to high holy hell. . . .

Biden was point-man for investigating corruption in the Ukraine in the Obama admin. He is the one who represented Shokin as corrupt because Shokin was investigating Biden's son Hunter. Naturally then "The united states and other Western nations' called for Shokin's ousting. You have been duped.

I think right wingers don't particularly care if he's actually guilty or not. They think he's bad and they want their person to win, so they'll instigate and throw shit around regardless. It's the same thing left wingers do in regard to Trump.
ding ding ding... we have a winner.

the wing nuts don’t care about facts, they just need enough to smear and make accusations. The sad part is the volume of people engaging in this kind of behavior.
The President is NOT GUILTY and is PRESUMED INNOCENT. Why don't you Foreign Hacks understand our Justice System?

He'll be Exonerated in The Senate but Some really bad news for The Democrat Party will be exposed during that DUE PROCESS proceeding.
we aren’t in court smart guy. A blind preschooler could see what’s going on here so playing your little prove this and that games are meaningless. Impeachment is political, he isn’t being indicted of a crime, just fired from his job. It just needs votes. I again will say I think it’s a horrible idea, I agree with you there. But your arguments are weak and ineffective.
You are Right, Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler were not running a court proceeding, but it was an official Government Proceeding and by Law Requires DUE PROCESS.

There was no evidence presented in the clown show, so pretty much every single page of this Impeachment Inquiry will be INADMISSABLE in The Senate Impeachment Trial.

And from there, THE HAMMER will fall on the whole process and everyone involved in it, and additionally more corruption will be exposed from Burisma, to The Ukraine Embassy, from The Bidens, to The Podesta Group, to Fusion GPS, COIE Perkins, to the origination of The Dirty Dossier and violations of Campaign Finance & Money Laundering, right down to Russian Spies Working for The Obama White House and Clinton Campaign.

It's going to be good, and you and many of your Cohorts will flee from this message board like The Cowards you are, not wanting to sit here and take your comeuppance, and hear all the "I told you sos."

But the best part of your suffering will be on November 2020. It will rival or even surpass your weeping and gnashing of teeth that occurred on November 2016.

We will feast on your pain.

Biden was point-man for investigating corruption in the Ukraine in the Obama admin. He is the one who represented Shokin as corrupt because Shokin was investigating Biden's son Hunter. Naturally then "The united states and other Western nations' called for Shokin's ousting. You have been duped.
How does Biden investigate Corruption in Ukraine when his son is getting Payoffs from a Corrupt Ukraine Oligarch owned by Russia?

One problem. We have a bunch of people under oath who stated that many people at State Dept thought Shokin was corrupt. We also have statements from people before during and after Biden’s involvement complaining about Shokin’s corruption.

You’ve been fed a false narrative.

One problem. We have a bunch of people under oath who stated that many people at State Dept thought Shokin was corrupt. We also have statements from people before during and after Biden’s involvement complaining about Shokin’s corruption.

Run with that! It's going to make a great Trump 2020 commercial

Run with that! It's going to make a great Trump 2020 commercial

Did I say anything incorrect?

But I don't think anything illegal is going on with either Biden or Trump profiting on their name only.
Except for that pesky Emoluments Clause.
If it is in a blind trust while they are president, and they know not who is patronizing their properties or ownership of these things? There isn't any undue influence.

That shit where he wanted to host the G8 at his golf course though? That was pretty over the top.

Forum List

Back