Could the Koch Brothers take out Trump?

Eventually Trump will take out Trump.

True, but in the meantime, it's hard to hide the right wing hatred for every minority group the right needs to elect a president.

Hard to call em prejudice, when you think they hate all minorities equal.

Let's see, blacks don't want to work.

Gays want to pervert our society.

Damn, I lost my play book, who else is supposed to be on the list??

If I'm a gonna hate, need to make sure I get it right..............

I don't want some group to whine because they are not equally hated ............

Some blacks don't want to work, just like some whites, the problem with blacks is it's a far greater percentage of the population, and it's government's fault partially for subsidizing it.

Some gays do want to pervert our society, or have you not seen some of those pride parades in San Francisco?

Survival of the fittest is a natural process.
Trying to equalize everyone and everything is unnatural.
It won't work.

A better question is, why would the Koch Brothers WANT to take out Donald Trump? In addition to the mega millions--more than a billion--they contribute for medical research to find cures for cancer, etc. and other worthy causes, they support persons and causes dedicated to free markets, liberty, and prosperity achieved the old fashioned way--by earning it. Since Donald Trump also supports all that and also contributes significant amounts to worthy causes, I am pretty sure they have no ax to grind with him.

Much has been made of the Koch Brothers freezing out Trump, but that is the current juicy news. I mean we can't expect the media to focus on real news like whether Hillary compromised national security with her e-mails or whether she is ethically and morally a suitable candidate to be President, or Obama's stumbles and errors in judgment, or any of the other sacred cows they need to keep beaten down and out of the public eye. So a perceived 'rift' between the otherwise friendly Koch Brothers and Trump makes for great speculation and something to fill the daily news with.

But the fact is that Donald Trump doesn't need the Koch Brothers clout or their money. And because the leftwing ideologues and pundits despise the Koch Brothers and use them as a club to attack any GOP person associated with them in any way, that can only increase Trump's popularity with the general public.

True, but in the meantime, it's hard to hide the right wing hatred for every minority group the right needs to elect a president.

I don't want some group to whine because they are not equally hated ............

Some blacks don't want to work, just like some whites, the problem with blacks is it's a far greater percentage of the population, and it's government's fault partially for subsidizing it.

Some gays do want to pervert our society, or have you not seen some of those pride parades in San Francisco?

You do realize I was being facetios and you are reinforcing my stance??

You do realize I was being facetios and you are reinforcing my stance??

I'm making my own statement. I forgot to add that there are some gays out there that are just as appalled by some of the more freaky aspects of their culture. It's going to be a hoot when those two sides start fighting once they run out of other people to fight.

Many of these groups aren't really "up in arms" - it's the left wing agenda spurring it on to garnish support - and the media of course too..........

Koch vs Trump....A Battle for the Ages!
You got to admit, Donald is making it intetested.

Why is Donald Trump against the Koch Brothers?

Apparently they've trampled on The Donald's pride. Kinda funny, iyam.

Actually the Koch Brothers and Trump have historically been good friends and allies. They are neighbors in their Florida properties and have shared a lot of common goals. The only 'rift' if one even exists is in the Koch Brothers going politically correct over Trumps more un-PC comments and that has only made people appreciate Trump more for having the guts to say what most thinking people think.

Anyway, given the left's venon and hatred directed at the Koch Brothers, it sure won't hurt Trump if they aren't 'friends'.

Why is Donald Trump against the Koch Brothers?

Apparently they've trampled on The Donald's pride. Kinda funny, iyam.

Actually the Koch Brothers and Trump have historically been good friends and allies. They are neighbors in their Florida properties and have shared a lot of common goals. The only 'rift' if one even exists is in the Koch Brothers going politically correct over Trumps more un-PC comments and that has only made people appreciate Trump more for having the guts to say what most thinking people think.

Anyway, given the left's venon and hatred directed at the Koch Brothers, it sure won't hurt Trump if they aren't 'friends'.

I think the "purest" of the GOP have a great disdain for Trump. They don't trust him and think he is a loud mouth.....Personally, I think.....IT IS VERY FUNNY!:rofl:

I don't think they alone could take him out, but there is a large group of right wingers doing their part to assure that only approved right wing crazy is allowed to move forward. All unapproved crazy will be stopped.

Look who's talking you people elected a noob with a blank resume POTUS.

Forum List

Back