Cost to Texas for "illegal aliens" in Texas

Are you saying it wasn't an opinion piece, or that it wasn't published a week before the election?

When I saw that, I saw no need to open your link.

Actually, I've seen little reason to open any of your links.

Good call, STAY dumb.....We need morons like you to tell our kids what could happen if they don't want to remain in school....

Unlike you, I wouldn't fill their heads with partisan opinion pieces.
That's what a REAL moron would do

Only one component of their cost........
113529_zpsogenp722.jpg

That works out to roughly $16 per week per taxpayer.

You'll probably end up spending more than that in produce, car washes, lawn care, once (and if ever) overpaid Americans take over those jobs.

This used to be a great country, but as long as the scumbag NYT editorial board and its acolytes at MSNBC, etc exist in their positions of media authority, it will be a challenge to make it great again which is why when Trump attacks the media, I support him completely.

Of course, racists like you support Trump's attacks.....THAT is a given.
One then supposes that you are a Native American and that immigration is a non-issue to you. What Trump's mantra should have been (and mostly is), is to state, "Let's make America WHITE again)....enough of these browns and blacks.

BTW, for your ilk..........If "illegals" pick your tomatoes and the cost is $1.25 per pound, without "illegals" that cost will be around $8.95 per pound....your roofing costs will triple and the tax base will be further depleted....housing will be without tenants, etc.

But, on the other hand, we WILL be whiter in this country.

"HELP!!!!

I've got no argument!!!

Where the hell did I put that race card???

I need it NOW!!!"

Only one component of their cost........
113529_zpsogenp722.jpg

That works out to roughly $16 per week per taxpayer.

You'll probably end up spending more than that in produce, car washes, lawn care, once (and if ever) overpaid Americans take over those jobs.
Lllmmaaaoooo........Wall pays for itself in short order .....The rest is gravy to invest in infstructure........

This used to be a great country, but as long as the scumbag NYT editorial board and its acolytes at MSNBC, etc exist in their positions of media authority, it will be a challenge to make it great again which is why when Trump attacks the media, I support him completely.

Of course, racists like you support Trump's attacks.....THAT is a given.
One then supposes that you are a Native American and that immigration is a non-issue to you. What Trump's mantra should have been (and mostly is), is to state, "Let's make America WHITE again)....enough of these browns and blacks.

BTW, for your ilk..........If "illegals" pick your tomatoes and the cost is $1.25 per pound, without "illegals" that cost will be around $8.95 per pound....your roofing costs will triple and the tax base will be further depleted....housing will be without tenants, etc.

But, on the other hand, we WILL be whiter in this country.

Well first of all I am 1/64th American Indian. Which is more then Elizabeth Warren can say!
Second... pick tomatoes???
FACTS where are your facts because HERE are the FACTS..
The study found that 44 percent of farmworkers in Nevada and Washington are undocumented, while 43 percent of farmworkers in Idaho are undocumented. Nationally, Pew found that about 26 percent of farmworkers are undocumented immigrants.
Undocumented workers make up an even higher percentage of seasonal workers — more than half of the 2.5 million, according to Farmworker Justice.
More Than 4 Out Of 10 Farmworkers In These Three States Are Undocumented

PLUS once again idiots who favored minimum wages raises seem to be dumb when it comes to using robots!
GUESS what will replace these illegal farmworkers THUS actually LOWERING the cost of picking vegetables/fruits!

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 10.29.16 AM.png

Are you saying it wasn't an opinion piece, or that it wasn't published a week before the election?

When I saw that, I saw no need to open your link.

Actually, I've seen little reason to open any of your links.

Good call, STAY dumb.....We need morons like you to tell our kids what could happen if they don't want to remain in school....

Unlike you, I wouldn't fill their heads with partisan opinion pieces.
That's what a REAL moron would do

So as a "REAL" Moron... where do you get your information? From these truly unbiased sources???

MSMbiasindonations.png

"Better" as opposed to what? Turning the United States into one?

Well, since we have had "illegal immigration" in this country from its inception.....its not nice to insinuate that the U.S. is a hell-hole....But, racists have always been "warning" us of the brown/black scare.

Wall pays for itself in short order

WOW, why am I reminded about Cheney stating that the war ON Iraq would pay for itself.....LOL
Probably something to do with the well known fact that you have a thing for the Sith Lord who shall remain nameless and his cute lil' hiney......

BTW don't say his fucking name again because everybody knows that brings disaster and misery.

"HELP!!!!

I've got no argument!!!

Where the hell did I put that race card???

As Freud used to quip, "sometimes a cigar is just that".....For you morons, to be called racists comes too close to the truth....
So, it is best to ALWAYS retort, "no way, am I a racist, I just don't like black or brown and prefer orange."

Good news then, Mexico is taking back Texas .........or the state may turn blue??? LOL

Come on now...Mexico doesn't want Texas. Even they are smart enough to know that running a state requires intelligence...they are fully aware that they'd just run the state straight into the ground just like everything else they attempt to run. Funny stuff though.

You're equating the modern welfare state with slavery? As a gub'mint worshiper are you sure you want to go down that path?

YES..........we have always been a welfare state, and we still became the world's power-house

Well first of all I am 1/64th American Indian. Which is more then Elizabeth Warren can say!
1/64th????? how far back down the evolutionary tree did you have to go to figure out 1/64th? Was it before or after apes evolved into homo sapiens? :p

OK for simpletons like YOU...
MY great-great-great-great-grandmother was full blooded indian. [first generation)
She married a white man.
My great-great-great-grandmother would be 1/2 indian (2nd generation)
My great-great-grandmother then would be 1/4th Indian (3rd generation)
My great grandmother would then be 1/8th (4th generation)
My grandmother then would be 1/16th (5th generation)
My Dad then would be 1/32th (6th generation)
Which would make me 1/64th indian (7th generation)
Now with a generation being 20 years... That would be about 140 years ago. Now 140 years ago from my birth would be about 1800s which ties back to our family history!
Pretty damn simple...Geez why are people like you so stupid? Oh wait a minute you relatives were swinging from trees just two generations ago I BET!!!

Forum List

Back