Cost to Texas for "illegal aliens" in Texas

Wall pays for itself in short order

WOW, why am I reminded about Cheney stating that the war ON Iraq would pay for itself.....LOL
Probably something to do with the well known fact that you have a thing for the Sith Lord who shall remain nameless and his cute lil' hiney......

BTW don't say his fucking name again because everybody knows that brings disaster and misery.
Only wars that pay for themself are wARS of conquest and plunder.....your statement has nothing to do with this discussion except you arguing illegal immigrants pay for therm self, which is demonstrably false. If it were true you wouldnt have a cascade of hospital closings weighed down by treating llegal immigrants.....people profit...society loses

Wall pays for itself in short order

WOW, why am I reminded about Cheney stating that the war ON Iraq would pay for itself.....LOL

And I'm reminded of these TRAITORS that according to the following Harvard Study prolonged the war!
Here are the facts these traitors made statements that the bad guys used to recruit. Wow with people like these who needs an enemy???

Remember Kerry also HELPED kill US troops when he testified in Congress in 1971.
-"telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan,"
John Kerry Then: Hear Kerry's Historic 1971 Testimony Against the Vietnam War | Democracy Now!

Later these traitors like Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." said:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

So who needs enemies when we have leaders like these that according to this Harvard study instigate further killings of US troops!
This Harvard showed :

THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center
at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

It's interesting to note that liberals always drag out the poor migrant farm worker as the face of illegal immigration. Reality is much different.

1) Illegal immigrants make up 28% of farm workers, which is almost 3 times as many natural born workers. The remaining 60% is LEGAL immigrants (most of them on work visas for the picking season who go home after the season). Illegal immigrants suppress wages for the LEGAL immigrants, as well.
2) Only 6% of illegal immigrants work on farms.
3) 16% of illegal immigrants work in construction and production.
4) 18% work in leisure and hospitality industry
5) 22% of illegal immigrants work in professional, business, and service
6) Illegal immigrants represent about 15% of the construction workforce.
7) Illegal immigrants working in construction average $14.52/hour.
8) Illegal immigrants working in construction make approximately $3.12/hour less than their native born counterparts. which serves to suppress construction wages.

Chapter 2: Industries of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers
Where America’s undocumented immigrants work

You're equating the modern welfare state with slavery? As a gub'mint worshiper are you sure you want to go down that path?

YES..........we have always been a welfare state, and we still became the world's power-house
LOL, OIC, so according to you the modern welfare state is another form of slavery and as such immoral, I'll remember that for the next time you attempt to defend this or that proposed or existing welfare state "program".....thanks for the free checkmate card.

Now back to the original question; immigrants into the United States prior to the inception of the welfare state didn't come here because somebody was handing out free slaves (nobody was) they came here to escape the tyrannies of Europe and to forge their own way in the world without having this or that "noble" telling them what they could or couldn't do for a living or which way they could or couldn't practice their religion; in other words they came for the OPPORTUNITY and they didn't come ILLEGALLY since they weren't violating any laws, it could be argued that it was immoral but to claim illegality is just counter factual.

With the inception of the modern welfare state the equation changes, you still have a large portion of immigrants that want to come here for the OPPORTUNITY and that's what we have a legal immigration system for (as much as that system sucks but what can you expect from government?) but you now also have a large portion that want to come here to sponge off the largess of the welfare state because it's an extremely powerful magnet (as shown by all the numbers posted in this thread) and that portion is more apt to come here ILLEGALLY and thus become an unmitigated drain upon the economy of the host nation.

No sovereign nation in history has ever survived any significant period of time with a giant welfare state and open borders, you can have one or the other but not both, else your economy will never survive the drain the public sector inevitably puts on the productive sector.

Well first of all I am 1/64th American Indian. Which is more then Elizabeth Warren can say!
1/64th????? how far back down the evolutionary tree did you have to go to figure out 1/64th? Was it before or after apes evolved into homo sapiens? :p

OK for simpletons like YOU...
MY great-great-great-great-grandmother was full blooded indian. [first generation)
She married a white man.
My great-great-great-grandmother would be 1/2 indian (2nd generation)
My great-great-grandmother then would be 1/4th Indian (3rd generation)
My great grandmother would then be 1/8th (4th generation)
My grandmother then would be 1/16th (5th generation)
My Dad then would be 1/32th (6th generation)
Which would make me 1/64th indian (7th generation)
Turn your antivirus back on, since you've obviously been infected with the Hillary Clinton Virus: facetious detectors and sense of humor disabled :rolleyes:

Oh wait a minute you relatives were swinging from trees just two generations ago I BET!!!
Nonsense, my relatives stopping swinging from trees at least 3 generations ago, not to mention I'm 1/64th amoeba and they can't swing from trees.

Well first of all I am 1/64th American Indian. Which is more then Elizabeth Warren can say!
1/64th????? how far back down the evolutionary tree did you have to go to figure out 1/64th? Was it before or after apes evolved into homo sapiens? :p

OK for simpletons like YOU...
MY great-great-great-great-grandmother was full blooded indian. [first generation)
She married a white man.
My great-great-great-grandmother would be 1/2 indian (2nd generation)
My great-great-grandmother then would be 1/4th Indian (3rd generation)
My great grandmother would then be 1/8th (4th generation)
My grandmother then would be 1/16th (5th generation)
My Dad then would be 1/32th (6th generation)
Which would make me 1/64th indian (7th generation)
Turn your antivirus back on, since you've obviously been infected with the Hillary Clinton Virus: facetious detectors and sense of humor disabled :rolleyes:

Oh wait a minute you relatives were swinging from trees just two generations ago I BET!!!
Nonsense, my relatives stopping swinging from trees at least 3 generations ago, not to mention I'm 1/64th amoeba and they can't swing from trees.

Well, they CAN ... but they found out that if they fell, they just kinda laid there. Sure spoiled the fun.

If it were true you wouldnt have a cascade of hospital closings weighed down by treating llegal immigrants.....people profit...society loses

Again, moronically stupid "conclusion"....Hospitals are closing because, statistically speaking hospitals are just about the most dangerous places to be in the United States. Three times as many people die every year due to medical errors in hospitals as die on our highways — 100,000 deaths compared to 34,000. The Journal of the American Medical Association reports that nearly 100,000 people die annually in hospitals from medical errors. Of this group, 80,000 die from hospital acquired infections, many of which can be prevented. Given the above number of admissions that means that 1 out of every 370 people admitted to a hospital dies due to medical errors. So hospitals are very dangerous places.

Interesting --- a liberal of today comparing welfare recipients to slaves.

(If Obama hears this, he's going to send the shadow government after you!!!)

Another right wing idiot with reading comprehension issues......Stay dumb !!!! LOL

Well then, if this is truly the case, what the phuck are you bitching about? You will still have plenty of Illegal Slaves, working for Poverty Wages and living in miserable conditions, painting your house, tending your garden, and washing your car for pennies on the dollar.

Your career as a Slave Master is not threatened one bit then according to you.

Yes, you found me out.......I'm all for having my car washed cheaper......

And, of course, you're the true "humanist" since it is much better for these "illegals" to be sent back to their hell-hole of original country. After all, THIS country was founded by white slave owners, and look at the mess that these ex-slaves have created for right wingers.
Was Mexico really founded by White Slave Owners?

You have a strange understanding of history.

But you go ahead and believe that, and keep advocating for the Abuse of Immigrants by Employers, so you can get your house painted at slave wages.

Immigration law wasn't created to just protect American Citizens. It was designed to protect LEGAL IMMIGRANTS from being preyed on by people like you.

Are you saying it wasn't an opinion piece, or that it wasn't published a week before the election?

When I saw that, I saw no need to open your link.

Actually, I've seen little reason to open any of your links.

Good call, STAY dumb.....We need morons like you to tell our kids what could happen if they don't want to remain in school....
Anyone that exposes a Liberal as a Liar, is automatically labeled dumb, or an idiot, so continue on with your irrational advocacy of Outsourcing Slavery, and anyone disagreeing with you being labeled XYZ lefty derogatory term of the week.

Was Mexico really founded by White Slave Owners?

The answer to the above is a resounding, YES......Ask the white Spaniards and white French who enslaved the country's natives....You're too fucking easy to smack around.

So Mexico is run by The French now?

What language do they speak down there in Heche En Mexico?

You do realize that Spanish\Mexican are not White, right?

You have to at least be educated enough to know that.

Next you will be telling me that Black Africans did not sell their own people in to slavery.

Ask congressman Brat of Virginia how his town hall went......One woman adequately summed up this congressional idiot's "credentials"...she stated, "You're full of shit"........LOL

(wonder what Brat's chances for reelection are right now?)

Ask congressman Brat of Virginia how his town hall went......One woman adequately summed up this congressional idiot's "credentials"...she stated, "You're full of shit"........LOL

But did she have proof that he was full of shit, or was this just more Lefty Hysterics and Butt Hurt?

His Chances? The same as Donald Trump's in 2016.

Lefty tried to affect the outcome of the election by declaring Hillary The Next President of The United States for 18 Straight Months.

Trump never had a chance, and Hillary had a 90% chance of being President, right?

Last edited:
So Mexico is run by The French now?

What language do they speak down there in Heche En Mexico?

You do realize that Spanish\Mexican are not White, right?

You have to at least be educated enough to know that.

Hey Original IDIOT........

The WHITE Spaniards enslaved the natives in Mexico......The French ALSO occupied Mexico....
Spanish/Mexican intermarried and THAT is why there are no longer "white"

You are a moron and I'm sure that even your family knows that......LOL

......One woman adequately summed up this congressional idiot's "credentials"...she stated, "You're full of shit"........

Pretty much covers all members on both sides of the aisle

But did she have proof that he was full of shit, or was this just more Lefty Hysterics and Butt Hurt?

Hey, OriginallIdiot.

Brat stated that Trump was getting wall street out of DC.....and he was reminded that Trump's cabinet is MOSTLY wall street crooks.....THAT is why he was called "full of shit"....and he left the town hall like the pussy that he is.

Forum List

Back