Cost to Texas for "illegal aliens" in Texas

Hilarious to listen to a Liberal Like You Argue for the imposition of Indentured Servitude of Illegals working for Poverty Slave Wages, just so YOU can get your house painted, really really cheap.

This issue is such a perfect litmus test/means of exposing the hypocritical frauds that are liberals, which you pointed out nicely. It shows they don't give a crap about the well-being of the illegals, they just want them here because 1-the democraptic party wants their votes, who the liberal idiots follow like a messiah b-the NYT and other liberal outlets tells them they are "good for the country" - even if its primarily corporate america, hardly a traditional liberal ally - who benefits from the mass invasion

If liberals actually cared about the poor in the US and working class blacks and minorities, they would be DEMANDING all of the illegals leave, along with pressuring the governments of central/south america to improve - but they don't do either.

When is the last time you saw the liberals protesting for better working conditions/higher pay for illegals? They just want large numbers of poor minorities coming to the US as you said to continue to be abused and receive low wage levels so they can continue to benefit from them.

Last edited:
Hilarious to listen to a Liberal Like You Argue for the imposition of Indentured Servitude of Illegals working for Poverty Slave Wages, just so YOU can get your house painted, really really cheap.

This issue is such a perfect litmus test/means of exposing the hypocritical frauds that are liberals, which you pointed out nicely. It shows they don't give a crap about the well-being of the illegals, they just want them here because 1-the democraptic party wants their votes, who the liberal idiots follow like a messiah b-the NYT and other liberal outlets tells them they are "good for the country" - even if it primarily corporate america, hardly a traditional liberal ally - benefits from the mass invasion

If liberals actually cared about the poor in the US and working class blacks and minorities, they would be DEMANDING all of the illegals leave, along with pressuring the governments of central/south america to improve - but they don't do either.

When is the last time you saw the liberals protesting for better working conditions/higher pay for illegals? They just want large numbers of poor minorities coming to the US as you said to continue to be abused and receive low wage levels so they can continue to benefit from them.

They also would ask for a STOP to the abuse by Tech Companies of H-1 B Visas, where they pay near slave wages to Foreign Nationals, force the American tech worker to train them to do their jobs, and then callously and heartlessly fire the very people that got their company off the ground and helped it grow, replace them with the trained foreign drones at a fraction of the cost, despite the fact they had become rich beyond your or my imagination on the backs of the very people they are kicking to the curb.

Moron, from your own cite......

In addition to crossing the border surreptitiously, aliens join the illegal population primarily by overstaying a temporary visa. A southern border wall would not address this part of the illegal flow.

The above shows that illegal immigration will NOT be prevented by any fucking wall (and then we have the underground tunnels)....LOL

Not all of it asshole, but its a start. What's interesting is that no matter what Trump's admin plans to do, liberal trash like you complains about it.

But when obama was in office, no matter what he did you turds were silent...oh that's right, I had you on ignore for a reason.

So Mexico is run by The French now?

What language do they speak down there in Heche En Mexico?

You do realize that Spanish\Mexican are not White, right?

You have to at least be educated enough to know that.

Hey Original IDIOT........

The WHITE Spaniards enslaved the natives in Mexico......The French ALSO occupied Mexico....
Spanish/Mexican intermarried and THAT is why there are no longer "white"

You are a moron and I'm sure that even your family knows that......LOL
It's news to me that Spaniards Consider Themselves White.
I guess America Is Really Going To Be White Again, with all The WHITE MEXICANS Immigrating to The US.

So maybe Hillary Clinton would have been president if she had just got her slogan right.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

You know by importing more Spaniards, Mexicans, and Muslims.

So we can cut through Lefty Revisionist Cultural Bullshit whereby he uses Bigotry to single out and blame a single race for all of Society's Ills, Here is the Genetic Cross Section of The Spanish People.

They are a mixture of various ethnic backgrounds ranging from Arabic, Jewish, African, mingled with some European Genes of various types.

Based on Lefty's Lies and Faulty Logic, Barak Hussein Obama is a White Man.

Region Sample size C E G I J2 JxJ2 R1a R1b Notes
Aragon 34 6% 0% 18% 12% 0% 3% 56%
Andalusia East 95 4% 3% 6% 9% 3% 1% 72%
Andalusia West 73 15% 4% 5% 14% 1% 4% 54%
Asturias 20 15% 5% 10% 15% 0% 0% 50%
Basques 116 1% 0% 8% 3% 1% 0% 87%
Castilla La Mancha 63 4% 10% 2% 6% 2% 2% 72%
Castile North-East 31 9% 3% 3% 3% 0% 0% 77%
Castile North-West 100 19% 5% 3% 8% 1% 2% 60%
Catalonia 80 >0%[12] 3% 6% 3% 6% 0% 0% 81%
Extremadura 52 18% 4% 10% 12% 0% 0% 50%
Galicia 88 17% 6% 10% 7% 1% 0% 57%
Valencia 73 >0%[13] 10% 1% 10% 5% 3% 3% 64%
Majorca 62 9% 6% 8% 8% 2% 0% 66%
Minorca 37 19% 0% 3% 3% 0% 3% 73%
Ibiza 54 8% 13% 2% 4% 0% 0% 57%
Seville 155 7% 4% 12% 8% 3% 1% 60%
Huelva 22 14% 0% 9% 14% 0% 0% 59%
Cadiz 28 4% 0% 14% 14% 4% 0% 51%
Cordoba 27 11% 0% 15% 15% 0% 0% 56%
Malaga 26 31% 4% 0% 15% 0% 8% 43%
Leon 60 10% 7% 3% 5% 2% 7% 62%
Cantabria 70 13% 9% 6% 3% 3% 4% 58%

Genetic history of the Iberian Peninsula - Wikipedia

Here is another article on it.

Genetic origins of the Spanish and Portuguese people

But what does it matter any ways? We are all somehow related. What we are trying to do is enforce the law, and preserve National Sovereignty.

Lefty is attempting to use Immigration as a wedge to destroy National Sovereignty because he believes in Globalism, and the Totalitarian Governments that are required to enforce a Globally Governed World.

Last edited:
Well first of all I am 1/64th American Indian. Which is more then Elizabeth Warren can say!
1/64th????? how far back down the evolutionary tree did you have to go to figure out 1/64th? Was it before or after apes evolved into homo sapiens? :p

OK for simpletons like YOU...
MY great-great-great-great-grandmother was full blooded indian. [first generation)
She married a white man.
My great-great-great-grandmother would be 1/2 indian (2nd generation)
My great-great-grandmother then would be 1/4th Indian (3rd generation)
My great grandmother would then be 1/8th (4th generation)
My grandmother then would be 1/16th (5th generation)
My Dad then would be 1/32th (6th generation)
Which would make me 1/64th indian (7th generation)
Now with a generation being 20 years... That would be about 140 years ago. Now 140 years ago from my birth would be about 1800s which ties back to our family history!
Pretty damn simple...Geez why are people like you so stupid? Oh wait a minute you relatives were swinging from trees just two generations ago I BET!!!

Wanted to verify the above asked my older sister who confirmed my Cherokee blood lineage goes back.

This used to be a great country, but as long as the scumbag NYT editorial board and its acolytes at MSNBC, etc exist in their positions of media authority, it will be a challenge to make it great again which is why when Trump attacks the media, I support him completely.

Of course, racists like you support Trump's attacks.....THAT is a given.
One then supposes that you are a Native American and that immigration is a non-issue to you. What Trump's mantra should have been (and mostly is), is to state, "Let's make America WHITE again)....enough of these browns and blacks.

BTW, for your ilk..........If "illegals" pick your tomatoes and the cost is $1.25 per pound, without "illegals" that cost will be around $8.95 per pound....your roofing costs will triple and the tax base will be further depleted....housing will be without tenants, etc.

But, on the other hand, we WILL be whiter in this country.
funny isnt it, if we get rid of the illegals and the growers have to pay Americans more to pick, the price of the produce is going to go up by a great deal.
However, if they guy that owns the McDonalds franchise suddenly has to double the cost of his labor, or the grocery store has to pay even the bagger a living wage, prices wont go up.
Explain how this works.

This used to be a great country, but as long as the scumbag NYT editorial board and its acolytes at MSNBC, etc exist in their positions of media authority, it will be a challenge to make it great again which is why when Trump attacks the media, I support him completely.

Of course, racists like you support Trump's attacks.....THAT is a given.
One then supposes that you are a Native American and that immigration is a non-issue to you. What Trump's mantra should have been (and mostly is), is to state, "Let's make America WHITE again)....enough of these browns and blacks.

BTW, for your ilk..........If "illegals" pick your tomatoes and the cost is $1.25 per pound, without "illegals" that cost will be around $8.95 per pound....your roofing costs will triple and the tax base will be further depleted....housing will be without tenants, etc.

But, on the other hand, we WILL be whiter in this country.
funny isnt it, if we get rid of the illegals and the growers have to pay Americans more to pick, the price of the produce is going to go up by a great deal.
However, if they guy that owns the McDonalds franchise suddenly has to double the cost of his labor, or the grocery store has to pay even the bagger a living wage, prices wont go up.
Explain how this works.
Lefty logic ... simple as that.

Forum List

Back