Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

Right, fast tracked. He was nominated by Trump in early July. This is October.
The Democrats created this story so it can't be proven or disproven. That was the entire idea all along. They were not after a conviction. They were after stalling this nomination (Kav or anybody else) until after the midterms.
The Supreme Court is the highest standard and Kavanaugh is the highest standard for that court. Only the left diminished it based on an unproven accusation, but that doesn't mean Kavanaugh did anything she claimed.

I think it would have been the perfect opportunity to resolve allegations of 'gang rape' vs 'supreme court justice'. Clearing that doubt once and for all was job one.
Right now we have that cloud over the supreme court until November 6.

From that point on you'll have a corrupted theocracy or a democracy on crutches. Nice choices.

Democrats went an EXTRA MILE to establish the credibility of FORD's story, including administering a lie ditector test, which she passed
She said she was asked a lot of questions on the "test" but the "test" we got to see had 2 questions on it and neither one had anything to do with Kavanaugh.
She was also asking for a through FBI investigation, which AGAIN cannot be said for Kavanaugh.
Asking for yet another FBI investigation was an obvious stall tactic. That's why after they got it, and agreed to the one week limit, they complained about it only being one week and demanded it last longer. Stall tactic.
Even Republicans and Trump said that Ford was credible.
They were being far too generous but they had to play along so they wouldn't appear to be "mistreating" the poor little fragile victim.
Your assertions of "slander and felonious false accusations" is laughble horsecrap.
Then you shouldn't have any trouble showing us some corroboration. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...……………………..

Retard, if you have just commited a "fellonious slander" why the fuck in the world would you push for FBI to do a through investigation???

If you had an unsubstantiated rumor you could have taken to the FBI

Bullshit - only WH can allow the investigation. WH refused to allow that untill REPUBLICANS on the judicial comeetee made them.

Sorry shitstain, but the FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation doesn't ordinarily investigate allegations of molestation at a high school beer party --- --- from 40 years ago. Especially ones where they don't even have any evidence that it even happened, much less just to look to TRY TO FIND evidence it happened! So it WOULD take a presidential order to initiate such a thing. I wonder how many millions were wasted on THAT one?

The Democrats created this story so it can't be proven or disproven. That was the entire idea all along. They were not after a conviction. They were after stalling this nomination (Kav or anybody else) until after the midterms.
The Supreme Court is the highest standard and Kavanaugh is the highest standard for that court. Only the left diminished it based on an unproven accusation, but that doesn't mean Kavanaugh did anything she claimed.

I think it would have been the perfect opportunity to resolve allegations of 'gang rape' vs 'supreme court justice'. Clearing that doubt once and for all was job one.

From that point on you'll have a corrupted theocracy or a democracy on crutches. Nice choices.

I think the "gang rape" cleared itself. First off, Sweathog is a nut case. Her ex boyfriend had to seek a restraining order against her for threats to his family. Her claim is that she attended these high school parties and witnessed 10 gang rapes, yet never tried to help the victim, never tried to contact the victim later on, and never reporting these so-called gang rapes to any police department.

He also claimed in their on and off seven year relationship she never once mentioned anything about being raped or witnessing rape. Now ask yourself, if you were a woman that went to parties where gang rapes were going on, why would you keep attending, especially given the fact she was in college and going to high school parties?

Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

e4e3af46eb7460a9b71e303032fd22df

They are such creepy losers.

Hey Cory, I SO hope you try and go for it.

Supreme_Court_Finger.jpg

Was Booker calling for impeachment over the allegation or over how Kavanaugh responded to the allegation in the hearing? Wasnt temperament and honesty the factors that Booker was focusing on?
Doesn't matter - he drew attention to himself, the fact that he sexually assaulted a girl and should be removed from the Senate.
It does matter if you want to have an honest conversation about. When you misrepresent the facts it detrails the discussion. Just be honest it isnt hard

I think the "gang rape" cleared itself. First off, Sweathog is a nut case. Her ex boyfriend had to seek a restraining order against her for threats to his family. Her claim is that she attended these high school parties and witnessed 10 gang rapes, yet never tried to help the victim, never tried to contact the victim later on, and never reporting these so-called gang rapes to any police department.

He also claimed in their on and off seven year relationship she never once mentioned anything about being raped or witnessing rape. Now ask yourself, if you were a woman that went to parties where gang rapes were going on, why would you keep attending, especially given the fact she was in college and going to high school parties?
Not to mention she was in college and the alleged parties involved high school kids. Sounds like she like gang bangs because she not only witnessed them and said nothing, she also participated in at least one (and said nothing). This was according to her. Sounds like a slut to me.

It is called innocent until proven guilty. I don’t watch Fox, Breitbart or Infowars, I watch CNN and read CNN, so again you are wrong and seemingly not very bright. I didn’t say he must be confirmed so again you are proving to be a moron. The allegations were not credible, Ford has no one backing her story, so something is off about her story, the second person took days and days of NY Times pumping to even come up with Kavanaugh so the allegations aren’t credible at all at this point, even the Times left the story alone. If it is proven otherwise then we should impeach him, however the left and Ford won’t pursue this further because there is no proof and it wouldn’t serve a purpose, the left nuts such as yourself will use the unfounded accusations until the guy dies. I have told you over and over why your argument is a total failure yet you claim I’m not acknowledging it. I did and it is a stupid, moronic fantasy argument that is just a partisan idiots blather. My life experience has put friends and family on both ends of these accusations, some were true, some were not and I won’t jump to conclusions, it is unfair to both sides.

Yeah, "he must be confirmed" is something I have not actually seen you say. Other than, whining over those who say "he should not be confirmed" based on mere accusations, and the horrible ignominy thus imposed on Kavanaugh. Sparing him the ignominy requires he be confirmed. Have a shred of decency and be open as to what you are really thinking, as you should.

Again, and for the last time now, this is not a case of "innocent until proven guilty". It is a case of several allegations, deemed relevant and credible by many, neither of which was properly investigated. It is a case of putting a man of obviously dubious character on the Supreme Court, thus damaging that institution's standing. It is, as a whole, a case of male dominance, with a gloating "Can't prove what I did? Again?" as the ultimate taunt to women everywhere, adding insult to injury.

And all that while the issue should have been to protect the Supreme Court against harm from yet another alleged sexually deviant miscreant made Justice.

I am open in what I am thinking, you just disagree with me and discount why I believe the way I do. And for the last time, I believe it is a case of innocent until proven guilty. You don't punish innocent people based on an unsubstantiated claim, you have no clue whether he is "obviously dubious" or not, it is just your opinion based on nothing, no evidence, no facts, nothing.

Exactly... that's why a process is needed to avoid this shit in the future. That kind of the noise in the system is highly destructive and I'm pretty sure Avenatti is going to push this thing around like a stinking road kill.

This stinking corpse of a case ain't going away any time soon ;)

Was Booker calling for impeachment over the allegation or over how Kavanaugh responded to the allegation in the hearing? Wasnt temperament and honesty the factors that Booker was focusing on?
Doesn't matter - he drew attention to himself, the fact that he sexually assaulted a girl and should be removed from the Senate.
It does matter if you want to have an honest conversation about. When you misrepresent the facts it detrails the discussion. Just be honest it isnt hard
You can't handle 'honest conversation'.

Kavanaugh being emotional after the Democrats tried to destroy his reputation, his word, his life, his future job opportunities, his family, his daughter, and his marriage by disgustingly trying to 'Herman Cain'ing his is a 'disqualifier?!
- I would love to see how YOU would have handled it.

The TRUTH is liberals and snowflakes would have bashed him just as bad and said the same things had he sat there stone-faced.

Kavanaugh being emotional after the Democrats tried to destroy his reputation, his word, his life, his future job opportunities, his family, his daughter, and his marriage by disgustingly trying to 'Herman Cain'ing his is a 'disqualifier?!

The TRUTH is liberals and snowflakes would have bashed him just as bad and said the same things had he sat there stone-faced.
You don’t think i can handle honest conversation so that’s your excuse to justify you being dishonest? What a joke. Grow up

It is called innocent until proven guilty. I don’t watch Fox, Breitbart or Infowars, I watch CNN and read CNN, so again you are wrong and seemingly not very bright. I didn’t say he must be confirmed so again you are proving to be a moron. The allegations were not credible, Ford has no one backing her story, so something is off about her story, the second person took days and days of NY Times pumping to even come up with Kavanaugh so the allegations aren’t credible at all at this point, even the Times left the story alone. If it is proven otherwise then we should impeach him, however the left and Ford won’t pursue this further because there is no proof and it wouldn’t serve a purpose, the left nuts such as yourself will use the unfounded accusations until the guy dies. I have told you over and over why your argument is a total failure yet you claim I’m not acknowledging it. I did and it is a stupid, moronic fantasy argument that is just a partisan idiots blather. My life experience has put friends and family on both ends of these accusations, some were true, some were not and I won’t jump to conclusions, it is unfair to both sides.

The hearings were basically a farce/circus fully managed by the party in power and the White House. McConnell was laughing all the way to the SC bank.

Put yourself in the shoes of Ford's friends during the FBI's supplemental investigation (extra background check lol) and think about the consequences of corroborating Ford's testimony? Remember that this was 35 years ago, this is not YOUR cause and you live in a highly divided political atmosphere. Think about the following factors:
  • You do not want your face in the news.
  • There is a potential of losing employment.
  • You still have kids at school that may face unwanted adversity.
  • Death threats...nasty phone calls...
  • Have to move because of protesters in front of your property.
  • You get the 'in your face' Ford treatment plus the embarrassment of extra Trump tweets demeaning you.
  • The investigation is not a court case.
  • What's more fun than unwanted national attention in a gun-happy country

Ford made her case and obviously was certain that no one in their right mind would support her claims. Her only hope was to expose a character flaw of Kavanaugh which heavily impacted her life. It may have had a therapeutic effect... who knows.

The only viable framework for allegations like these are courts of law where a case can be built.... and these things take months, if not years!

Some positives out of all this? At least we now know what Devil's triangle and boofing mean lol

So you ruin a man's career on the off chance a 36 year old allegation maybe be proven years from now?

The hearings were basically a farce/circus fully managed by the party in power and the White House. McConnell was laughing all the way to the SC bank.

Put yourself in the shoes of Ford's friends during the FBI's supplemental investigation (extra background check lol) and think about the consequences of corroborating Ford's testimony? Remember that this was 35 years ago, this is not YOUR cause and you live in a highly divided political atmosphere. Think about the following factors:
  • You get the 'in your face' Ford treatment plus the embarrassment of extra Trump tweets demeaning you.

Ford made her case and obviously was certain that no one in their right mind would support her claims. Her only hope was to expose a character flaw of Kavanaugh which heavily impacted her life. It may have had a therapeutic effect... who knows.

The only viable framework for allegations like these are courts of law where a case can be built.... and these things take months, if not years!

Some positives out of all this? At least we now know what Devil's triangle and boofing mean lol

So you ruin a man's career on the off chance a 36 year old allegation maybe be proven years from now?

Do you think his life is ruined?

can you say they:

1) stopped people from talking in open forums
2) were willing to ruin lives to get their way
3) held daily scream at the sky parties

not really out to defend one side over the other, but the right didn't carry on nearly to what we're seeing done by the left today.
Different tactics same mission

The butt hurt on the left is 100 times worse than the right. From the day after the election, they rioted in several cities, the left went to recounts in three states, implied that there was voter fraud then they wanted the Electoral College to change their votes from Trump to Hillary and ignore the voters will, then they demanded that all the Electoral College meet and debate and try to change votes. Then came using the courts to get injunctions to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, then more riots and then to wanting to impeach Trump. The last month has been crazy, allegations with absolutely no proof, claiming Kavanagh would overturn Roe v. Wade, he is a rapist, a drunk again with nothing. Everyday the nuts get nuttier.
The Left represents change and minority/oppressed groups. People are typically more passionate and energized when fighting for change, especially when they are fighting for their rights

So you admit the left nuts are more extreme?

What rights did anyone lose on November 6, 2016?

What rights has anyone lost since Trump was inaugurated?
Yeah I think it’s fair to say that the Left is more extreme simply by considering the nature of their situations and initiatives compared to the right.

I never said that rights were lost in November 2016. I said the Left represents equal rights and opportunity for minority and historically oppressed groups. So whether it’s women, blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, LGBT, the poor etc the interests for people in these groups are more often represented and pushed by the Left.

I realize you disagree with many of these policies and take issue with the effectiveness/fairness of the ideology but I’m not talking about those details right now I’m talking about the situation in general terms. You agree?

That I can agree, however, I am not in disagreement over many of the policies, what I am in disagreement is how people act out.

Different tactics same mission

The butt hurt on the left is 100 times worse than the right. From the day after the election, they rioted in several cities, the left went to recounts in three states, implied that there was voter fraud then they wanted the Electoral College to change their votes from Trump to Hillary and ignore the voters will, then they demanded that all the Electoral College meet and debate and try to change votes. Then came using the courts to get injunctions to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, then more riots and then to wanting to impeach Trump. The last month has been crazy, allegations with absolutely no proof, claiming Kavanagh would overturn Roe v. Wade, he is a rapist, a drunk again with nothing. Everyday the nuts get nuttier.
The Left represents change and minority/oppressed groups. People are typically more passionate and energized when fighting for change, especially when they are fighting for their rights

So you admit the left nuts are more extreme?

What rights did anyone lose on November 6, 2016?

What rights has anyone lost since Trump was inaugurated?
Yeah I think it’s fair to say that the Left is more extreme simply by considering the nature of their situations and initiatives compared to the right.

I never said that rights were lost in November 2016. I said the Left represents equal rights and opportunity for minority and historically oppressed groups. So whether it’s women, blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, LGBT, the poor etc the interests for people in these groups are more often represented and pushed by the Left.

I realize you disagree with many of these policies and take issue with the effectiveness/fairness of the ideology but I’m not talking about those details right now I’m talking about the situation in general terms. You agree?

That I can agree, however, I am not in disagreement over many of the policies, what I am in disagreement is how people act out.
there are much better ways to go about presenting your side and making a valid point.

the way the left chooses to do it simply makes me look away and not bother to listen.

Not at this point, however it has sure taken a hit and you can never undo the damage. I have known men who were jailed for accusations that were false and later released because of false accusations. On the flip side I know of men that should be in jail for sexual assault, who got away with it. Liberals are of the thought it was better to let 100 guilty men go than to imprison one innocent man. Liberals seem to be an extinct group.

You don’t think i can handle honest conversation so that’s your excuse to justify you being dishonest? What a joke. Grow up
You have proven you can't handle honest conversation by completely refusing to acknowledge all the links and fact that Cory Booker admitted to sexually assaulting a girl back in high school.

Your sad attempts to dance around that and distract from that, like this last post, is an admission of failure and an admission that you can't handle honest conversation.

His reputation sure is, at least by many people including his former boss where he USED TO teach at college.

Exactly... that's why a process is needed to avoid this shit in the future. That kind of the noise in the system is highly destructive and I'm pretty sure Avenatti is going to push this thing around like a stinking road kill.

This stinking corpse of a case ain't going away any time soon ;)

A process is needed, like what, turning this country into one that acts on unproven allegations over facts?

go grab some pussy

Thank you......don't mind if I do. :beer:

Our little buddy eddie would rather have a mouth full of dong....
Little buddy ?? lol I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

The feeling is mutual Tard…
You fn pos I wouldn't have it any other way FU your family and all responsible for you

Back at you Scum Bag loser......

Trump just rammed it up all the libtard's asses....

Damn I love TRUMP...……………….

You love a politician...a man...whom you have never even met?

'Love
mass noun

• 1An intense feeling of deep affection.

‘babies fill parents with feelings of love’

‘their love for their country’
    1. 1.1 A strong feeling of affection and sexual attraction for someone.'
love | Definition of love in English by Oxford Dictionaries

So, you have an intense feeling of deep affection and/or a sexual attraction for a 71 year old male politician? And you seem to love him even more when he causes emotional/physical pain to tens of millions of your fellow, law-abiding Americans?

LOL...the former is your business. But the latter is just pathetic - to revel in others unhappiness. You are one sad dude who probably has one sad life.
What do you do - go to funerals, point at the people and start laughing?

Have a nice day...sounds like you need it.

Rave on you idiot.....

I could buy and sell your stupid ass....

It's not libtard man love...……

I love Trump because he has shown you scum bags

for what you are and he just keeps making fools of you.....

I loooovvvvee the man.

Forum List

Back