Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

Democrats went an EXTRA MILE to establish the credibility of FORD's story, including administering a lie ditector test, which she passed
She said she was asked a lot of questions on the "test" but the "test" we got to see had 2 questions on it and neither one had anything to do with Kavanaugh.
She was also asking for a through FBI investigation, which AGAIN cannot be said for Kavanaugh.
Asking for yet another FBI investigation was an obvious stall tactic. That's why after they got it, and agreed to the one week limit, they complained about it only being one week and demanded it last longer. Stall tactic.
Even Republicans and Trump said that Ford was credible.
They were being far too generous but they had to play along so they wouldn't appear to be "mistreating" the poor little fragile victim.
Your assertions of "slander and felonious false accusations" is laughble horsecrap.
Then you shouldn't have any trouble showing us some corroboration. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...……………………..

Retard, if you have just commited a "fellonious slander" why the fuck in the world would you push for FBI to do a through investigation???

If you had an unsubstantiated rumor you could have taken to the FBI

Bullshit - only WH can allow the investigation. WH refused to allow that untill REPUBLICANS on the judicial comeetee made them.

Democrats went an EXTRA MILE to establish the credibility of FORD's story, including administering a lie ditector test, which she passed
She said she was asked a lot of questions on the "test" but the "test" we got to see had 2 questions on it and neither one had anything to do with Kavanaugh.
She was also asking for a through FBI investigation, which AGAIN cannot be said for Kavanaugh.
Asking for yet another FBI investigation was an obvious stall tactic. That's why after they got it, and agreed to the one week limit, they complained about it only being one week and demanded it last longer. Stall tactic.
They were being far too generous but they had to play along so they wouldn't appear to be "mistreating" the poor little fragile victim.
Your assertions of "slander and felonious false accusations" is laughble horsecrap.
Then you shouldn't have any trouble showing us some corroboration. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...……………………..

Retard, if you have just commited a "fellonious slander" why the fuck would you push for FBI to do a through investigation??? And on the other side of that, if this grand slander is commited against you why would you NOT want a through investigation and chages against a person who just purjured themself before the congress?

Kavanaugh did not even dare to directly confront Ford. Thats how pissed he was about the purpertraitor of "fellonious slander" about his teenage drunken grabbing that his poor wife and kids had to endure :rolleyes:

Not a single thing about this story adds up on the Kavanaugh and rightwinger side, just a series of one incoherent flap after another.
So, I guess that means you can't show us any corroboration? Still waiting, retard.

Retard, if you have just commited a "fellonious slander" why the fuck in the world would you push for FBI to do a through investigation???

Bullshit - only WH can allow the investigation. WH refused to allow that untill REPUBLICANS on the judicial comeetee made them.

Why aren't the Democrats calling for the FBI to investigate Booker or Ellison?

Bwuhahahaha.......

Can’t you always paint the minority party as butthurt obstructionists? You can’t honestly say that the Republicans were graceful losers during the Obama years, can you?
can you say they:

1) stopped people from talking in open forums
2) were willing to ruin lives to get their way
3) held daily scream at the sky parties

not really out to defend one side over the other, but the right didn't carry on nearly to what we're seeing done by the left today.
Different tactics same mission

The butt hurt on the left is 100 times worse than the right. From the day after the election, they rioted in several cities, the left went to recounts in three states, implied that there was voter fraud then they wanted the Electoral College to change their votes from Trump to Hillary and ignore the voters will, then they demanded that all the Electoral College meet and debate and try to change votes. Then came using the courts to get injunctions to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, then more riots and then to wanting to impeach Trump. The last month has been crazy, allegations with absolutely no proof, claiming Kavanagh would overturn Roe v. Wade, he is a rapist, a drunk again with nothing. Everyday the nuts get nuttier.
The Left represents change and minority/oppressed groups. People are typically more passionate and energized when fighting for change, especially when they are fighting for their rights

So you admit the left nuts are more extreme?

What rights did anyone lose on November 6, 2016?

What rights has anyone lost since Trump was inaugurated?
Yeah I think it’s fair to say that the Left is more extreme simply by considering the nature of their situations and initiatives compared to the right.

I never said that rights were lost in November 2016. I said the Left represents equal rights and opportunity for minority and historically oppressed groups. So whether it’s women, blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, LGBT, the poor etc the interests for people in these groups are more often represented and pushed by the Left.

I realize you disagree with many of these policies and take issue with the effectiveness/fairness of the ideology but I’m not talking about those details right now I’m talking about the situation in general terms. You agree?

Bwuhahahaha.......
Relax Tinker Bell, or you're gonna blow a gasket.

Let's get that one straight, for it is crucial:

The Senate Judiciary Committee refused to call for an FBI investigation to be conducted before the Ford hearing. For that might have uncovered something inconveniencing to them.

When Ford testified, they realized she sounded terrified, but presented herself with dignity, and therefore many found her more credible than the out-of-control jerk who testified after her, or rather filibustered the whole thing as best he could.

What happened next is pretty straighforward: They designed an "investigation" so narrow as to be sure not to uncover any corroborating evidence, and convinced the Trumpy to order exactly that. Next you see the Honorable Senators turning around with an "investigation" as a fig leaf - that was the whole point - triumphantly blabbing about the corroborating evidence they couldn't find in the course of their "investigation".

You could call that a brazen crime against the truth, and they can still hope to get away with it, not least because, seemingly, there are enough sycophants, their critical faculties suspended, nodding in happy agreement.

Bwuhahahaha.......
I'll field that one. Because they're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites with a double standard?

Can’t you always paint the minority party as butthurt obstructionists? You can’t honestly say that the Republicans were graceful losers during the Obama years, can you?
can you say they:

1) stopped people from talking in open forums
2) were willing to ruin lives to get their way
3) held daily scream at the sky parties

not really out to defend one side over the other, but the right didn't carry on nearly to what we're seeing done by the left today.
Different tactics same mission

The butt hurt on the left is 100 times worse than the right. From the day after the election, they rioted in several cities, the left went to recounts in three states, implied that there was voter fraud then they wanted the Electoral College to change their votes from Trump to Hillary and ignore the voters will, then they demanded that all the Electoral College meet and debate and try to change votes. Then came using the courts to get injunctions to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, then more riots and then to wanting to impeach Trump. The last month has been crazy, allegations with absolutely no proof, claiming Kavanagh would overturn Roe v. Wade, he is a rapist, a drunk again with nothing. Everyday the nuts get nuttier.
The Left represents change and minority/oppressed groups. People are typically more passionate and energized when fighting for change, especially when they are fighting for their rights
while i don't disagree, there's a manner in which they can express it that doesn't take away from the rights of others. i'm NOT going to excuse their actions as "simple growing pains" of intelligent people. we've been placating it which leads to crap like:

now directing traffic and getting violent to anyone who doesn't follow their self-imposed direction

and it's not just fighting for change, slade. it's pure hate.
When It Comes To Hate, The Left Beats The Right, Hands Down

Explaining the Narcissistic Rage of the Left

in the UK even:
Alt-hate: Who knew the left had so much venom? | The Spectator

a conservative site sure but the point is being echoed everywhere:
The Left-Wing Rage Machine

John Kass: The dehumanizing rage of the American left – Twin Cities

and in the end - their rage is creating their own "increased rage"
How the Left Created Trump

this is not just someone on a board exaggerating, slade. not at all. now yes i can go find commentary from the right also but i don't see the right out in the streets beating the shit out of people who don't follow their orders. i'm also leaving out TONS of anti-fa rallies where they flat out say they're "going for scalps" to stop conservatives from even being allowed to talk.

i don't give a rats ass that they THINK they're fighting for their rights. they're taking away EVERYONE ELSES in the process and that is simply unacceptable. the left and the "rage machine" have the same rights we all share. the ONLY reason we have those rights is because collectively we defend them to our own death if necessary.

for ALL of us.

if you can show me examples of above from the right, i'll be happy to split the blame. but i can't find 'em. to find the above i simply used startpage (not into google anymore) and searched for "examples of rage from the left" and found all that on P1. i took out left and put in right and i get a lot of dictionary definitions of rage.

to me you're simply excusing the very actions we need to condemn from EITHER side, but i just don't see a lot from the right in doing so. when i see them in here i'm happy to call them on it and get called names of my own for doing so but never threatened. so if you're going to say these are just passionate people fighting for rights they don't have today - then yes. i 200% disagree with you. if someone is very *different* then others are going to feel differently about that. that is their right as well.

you can't protect your rights by removing the rights of others despite how well the left has managed to demonize people like old white men and so forth. if you excuse and accept this behavior, they just get more bold and we continue to go downhill.

When it comes to ANTIFA and violent protest groups I am absolutely with you in condemning their actions. I dont excuse them in the least and find them damaging to the fabric of our country. I just don’t think ANTIFA should represent anything more than a fringe extremist groups, a counterpart to the KKK in a senses. But I don’t see them as representing the Left as many people try to conflate.

Now to be fair there are some elements that are on the Left that take it overboard in my opinion. While I believe in our right to protest I do not like any group shitting down others right to speak like has happened to conservatives lately. I actually have a lot of respect for Ben Shapiro and see him as an extremely intelligent guy who is open to discussing any subject. I think debate of that style is very healthy for our country so when I see people trying to block or interrupt his seminars I think those who are trying to protest are hitting their cause.

I will say though, aside from the abortion issue and maybe immigration, most conservative issues are not as emotional as progressive issues. A rich guy wanting to keep more of his tax money or a corporation wanting deregulations isn’t going to fire up the people as much as groups fighting for yhings like healthcare, education, a clean environment, or the rights of disadvantaged groups like women, minorities, or the LGBT.

I’m not saying one side is right or wrong here I’m just pointing out where the passion and emotion comes from. I think people who drill in on the snowflake crybaby insults are simply sounding out of touch.

Kavanaugh was raked over the coals and Booker is calling for his Impeachment over an unsubstantiated accusation....while Booker has already ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a woman in college and is acting like he is above the laws and rules he is trying to apply to Kavanaugh.

If he wants someone to be ousted, Senate Majority Leader McConnell aught to oblige him by booting his ass out of the Senate.
Was Booker calling for impeachment over the allegation or over how Kavanaugh responded to the allegation in the hearing? Wasnt temperament and honesty the factors that Booker was focusing on?

No, the FBI refused to look at the ridiculous claim until forced by the White House.

If you had an unsubstantiated rumor you could have taken to the FBI 6 weeks earlier to investigate but chose not to, if you had an unsubstantiated rumor of which the subject of the rumor made it clear she did not want the issue to be released, did not want her name to get out, did not want to file charges, and did not want to testify....

...why would you go extremely publicly to the media to released the unsubstantiated rumor, being extremely reckless in exposing the accused to undue / unfair scrutiny while betraying the woman how clearly wanted none of this?

Zero evidence.
Zero witnesses...who did NOT say 'It never happened'
Faulty Memory
False Testimony
...the 'Herman Cain'ing of Brett Kavanaugh.
I think because the end goal was to block the nomination not press charges and arrest him. That’s what I think Ford wanted to see as punishment for him and that’s what their actions aimed to achieve.

Well, dismissing somebody for such an important government job over an unproven accusation are the kind of things they used to do in the former Soviet Union. Here, we still have a society of innocent until proven guilty.
However if that’s the kind of America you envision, then we will never have an appointed judge again since either side can find some screwball to make some shit up.
Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That's the whole point.... that kind of accusation needs to be addressed by the courts. Should have been resolved 36 years ago.

But then again.... this is the SUPREME COURT which has 'elevated standards' and where candidates are not supposed to express partisanship.

This ain't no burger flippin job... its a permanent appointment. If Ford lied, she needs to be prosecuted with due process... especially with the damage she inflicted on Brett Kavanaugh's family. You won't see any effort to prosecute since this nomination was plowed in using the fast track while it was available... (ps... Nov 6 should be interesting).

Right, fast tracked. He was nominated by Trump in early July. This is October.

The Democrats created this story so it can't be proven or disproven. That was the entire idea all along. They were not after a conviction. They were after stalling this nomination (Kav or anybody else) until after the midterms.

The Supreme Court is the highest standard and Kavanaugh is the highest standard for that court. Only the left diminished it based on an unproven accusation, but that doesn't mean Kavanaugh did anything she claimed.

Did they accuse him of gang rape?

Bullshit, no congressional Democrat accused him of that.
No, they just accused him of sexual assault. Their SURROGATES accused him of gang rape.

Garland would give his left nut (pardon the pun) to get accused of teenage sexual assault with a side of a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS.

It’s NUTS to claim that Republican politicking was not more damaging to Garland then anything Democrats did to Kavanaugh.

Take that “they went unfairly after a good man” and shove it up your ass.
Kavanaugh isn't the one who got bloodied up, stupid, it was his FAMILY. His wife and kids. You feel good that your party has to use slander and felonious false accusations to achieve their political goals? That would make you one sick POS, just like them.
PS, asshole, Garland didn't get a vote because of the rules set by the Democratic Party. Don't blame Republicans for playing by those rules. Shove THAT up your ass.

Democrats went an EXTRA MILE to establish the credibility of FORD's story, including administering a lie ditector test, which she passed btw, which cannot be said for Kavanaugh. She was also asking for a through FBI investigation, which AGAIN cannot be said for Kavanaugh.

Your assertions of "slander and felonious false accusations" is laughble horsecrap and btw...have you boofed yet? :rolleyes:

Democrats didn't setup the polygraph test--her lawyers did. Ford is a PHD highly trained psychiatrist. She's been educated on things like how the mind interacts with devices like polygraph tests; even allegedly gave tips to her friend so she could get a job with the FBI.

She was asked two questions on her so-called test that were not directly related to Kavanaugh attacking her. Furthermore she refused to release the transcripts or recording of the test.

This was the seventh FBI investigation for Kavanaugh in his career with the government.

Was Booker calling for impeachment over the allegation or over how Kavanaugh responded to the allegation in the hearing? Wasnt temperament and honesty the factors that Booker was focusing on?
Doesn't matter - he drew attention to himself, the fact that he sexually assaulted a girl and should be removed from the Senate.

I have never seen a job interview where the applicant was accused of drugging and gang raping young women over a couple of years, exposing himself to somebody, or attempted rape at a party while drunk. Anybody who says this was a job interview is full of crap, this was a full-out, no holds barred, unscrupulous personal attack on somebody's character. You don't have that in a freakin' job interview.

Usually that stuff is cleared by an investigation followed by a court case. Addressing these allegations of illegality and indecency during a confirmation hearing is unheard of and should be a disqualifying/delaying factor. Notice that Kavanaugh didn't sue Ford for defamation ...wouldn't be surprised if Trump pushes for it.

Well, dismissing somebody for such an important government job over an unproven accusation are the kind of things they used to do in the former Soviet Union. Here, we still have a society of innocent until proven guilty.

However if that’s the kind of America you envision, then we will never have an appointed judge again since either side can find some screwball to make some shit up.

Hey Ray. Someone on the board said you were a long haul trucker??

If so. How's business been?? Is the Trump economy helping you guys??

Actually I'm a local trucker and things have never been busier; especially in the packaging industry. Box companies are selling boxes like hot cakes. Box companies are a good indicator of the strength of the economy.

I have never seen a job interview where the applicant was accused of drugging and gang raping young women over a couple of years, exposing himself to somebody, or attempted rape at a party while drunk. Anybody who says this was a job interview is full of crap, this was a full-out, no holds barred, unscrupulous personal attack on somebody's character. You don't have that in a freakin' job interview.

Usually that stuff is cleared by an investigation followed by a court case. Addressing these allegations of illegality and indecency during a confirmation hearing is unheard of and should be a disqualifying/delaying factor. Notice that Kavanaugh didn't sue Ford for defamation ...wouldn't be surprised if Trump pushes for it.

Actually I'm a local trucker and things have never been busier; especially in the packaging industry. Box companies are selling boxes like hot cakes. Box companies are a good indicator of the strength of the economy.

So I can safely say you are enjoying this new economy.

Me to. Thank God Trump is the businessman he is.

It is called innocent until proven guilty. I don’t watch Fox, Breitbart or Infowars, I watch CNN and read CNN, so again you are wrong and seemingly not very bright. I didn’t say he must be confirmed so again you are proving to be a moron. The allegations were not credible, Ford has no one backing her story, so something is off about her story, the second person took days and days of NY Times pumping to even come up with Kavanaugh so the allegations aren’t credible at all at this point, even the Times left the story alone. If it is proven otherwise then we should impeach him, however the left and Ford won’t pursue this further because there is no proof and it wouldn’t serve a purpose, the left nuts such as yourself will use the unfounded accusations until the guy dies. I have told you over and over why your argument is a total failure yet you claim I’m not acknowledging it. I did and it is a stupid, moronic fantasy argument that is just a partisan idiots blather. My life experience has put friends and family on both ends of these accusations, some were true, some were not and I won’t jump to conclusions, it is unfair to both sides.

Yeah, "he must be confirmed" is something I have not actually seen you say. Other than, whining over those who say "he should not be confirmed" based on mere accusations, and the horrible ignominy thus imposed on Kavanaugh. Sparing him the ignominy requires he be confirmed. Have a shred of decency and be open as to what you are really thinking, as you should.

Again, and for the last time now, this is not a case of "innocent until proven guilty". It is a case of several allegations, deemed relevant and credible by many, neither of which was properly investigated. It is a case of putting a man of obviously dubious character on the Supreme Court, thus damaging that institution's standing. It is, as a whole, a case of male dominance, with a gloating "Can't prove what I did? Again?" as the ultimate taunt to women everywhere, adding insult to injury.

And all that while the issue should have been to protect the Supreme Court against harm from yet another alleged sexually deviant miscreant made Justice.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

You call a supposed sexual happening from 36 years ago credible?? She had no witnesses. No proof and the two people she said were there said they were never at that party.

If it had happened, and that a big fat if, then she should have reported it them. Not 36 years later. Back then it would have been investigated right then an there.

You honestly think anyone with a working brain cell would call her credible??

You sure are one ignorant son of a bitch.
She remembers every detail of the "attack", yet doesn't even know whose house it was (none of the people she said were there), how she got there, how she got home, what day of the week it was, what month it was, what year it was.....Sounds like a dream to me. Maybe she should see a psychiatrist.

I can almost understand how she does not remember some of the things she said she couldn't remember, but I call her a liar when she claimed she didn't know how she got home.

She came to the party apparently with nobody that was invited. She said after her attack, she waited for a while, went downstairs and straight out of the house.

The question I have is where did she go from there? She lived around ten miles away. This was the early 80's and kids didn't have cell phones back then. So she would have had to call somebody to pick her up.

Okay, did she go to a neighbors to use their phone? Did she use a payphone, and if so, where was that payphone at? Then she had to instruct (whoever) where she was exactly in order to be picked up.

That's a hell of a lot to not remember, so I don't buy it.

So I can safely say you are enjoying this new economy.

Me to. Thank God Trump is the businessman he is.

Yes, everybody is doing much better. As far as trucking goes, we need over 30,000 new drivers we can't find. Some of those jobs even offer free training if you sign a contract for a year or two. Can't find any takers.

Forum List

Back