Corvus Rexus, the new guy.

CorvusRexus

The Raven King
Mar 6, 2014
Hello there USMB! I am Corvus Rexus and I came to this site after reading several of the religion forums/threads/whatevers and wanted to get involved with that. I know, you're probably thinking, "Great, another religion nut!" I am truly sorry, but that is what I am interested in. At least I will not be defending established religion but heresies of all sorts as shown by my sig.

Hello!!!

You're name has the potential for a lot of badass dinosaur avatars :thup:

Hmm. Fair enough. But I have an odd obsession with ravens, corvus is the Latin word for raven, and corvus sounds cool, so... yeah, just about sums it up.

Hello there USMB! I am Corvus Rexus and I came to this site after reading several of the religion forums/threads/whatevers and wanted to get involved with that. I know, you're probably thinking, "Great, another religion nut!" I am truly sorry, but that is what I am interested in. At least I will not be defending established religion but heresies of all sorts as shown by my sig.

Welcome! Free rep on the house!

Have a look around for Gismys, he's the resident prophet of doom. But watch out, Hell hath no fury like a Gismys scorned!

Yes, during my time spectating the religion forum, I noticed someone with the name Gismys loved to make a fool of himself and type in all-caps.

Hello there CorvusRexus. It sounds like you will be an interesting addition to USMB. I have disabled siggies, so am unable to view yours. I find your username to be intriguing. :thup:

Forum List

Back