Cortez again

In an alley just off K Street a young Republic hands a briefcase to a shadowy figure. He opens it to find it filled with cash. He hands the Republic a preschool drawing by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez where she drew...outside the lines.

The Republic smiles and walks off into the night...

Google had 3 storys on her today yahoo had 2 .
Seriously why to they do this and all the Kardashians .
The Kardashians are Trump's most recognizable supporters and FoxNews.com currently has Ocasio-Cortez plastered at the top of their front page with a giant headline.

The Kardashian’s are for mindless stooges who like watching mindless stooges. Ocasio is a mindless stooge for voters who like mindless stooges.

And yet ---- you linked zero so for all we know nobody had anything.

What the fuck is the point?

Why should I put a link up im not your secetaiary. Im not commenting on the storys content

You are about as useless as an asshole on an elbow.

Actually, I can conceive of uses for an asshole on my elbow, but I have yet to find a use for the OP.

The Kardashians are Trump's most recognizable supporters and FoxNews.com currently has Ocasio-Cortez plastered at the top of their front page with a giant headline.

The Kardashian’s are for mindless stooges who like watching mindless stooges. Ocasio is a mindless stooge for voters who like mindless stooges.

The Cortez bar is set here...She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

Any Kardashian make the bar?

How about you.

BTW cum laude means with destinction.

The Cortez bar is set here...She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

How about you.

So...and I am just asking....but you would be a voter who likes mindless stooges then, right? Ok, I’ll put you down as someone who prefers to vote for mindless stooges rather than watch them on the Telly.

How about you.

Yes. With distinction from a college of arts and sciences. She got a batchelors degree.
By any measure, that's pretty lame.

qLo9fzA.png

Theres another story about the neo communist cortez on Google

This from now former Senator Claire McCaskill sums it up pretty well.
I’m a little confused why she’s the thing. But it’s a good example of what I’m talking about, a bright shiny new object, came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman.”

McCaskill added, “And so she’s now talked about a lot. I’m not sure what she’s done yet to generate that kind of enthusiasm,
She’s a replay of Obama.

Really. So y'all are about to claim she's married to a man and throws like a girl?
That'll be original.

I dunno, when you have an entire population obsessed with making up Alfred E. Newman stories about a Congresscritter who isn't even in office yet representing a district a thousand miles away from and irrelevant to that population, and engaging in all this in lieu of a life simply because their Bubble orders them to, you might wanna consider what the term "mindless stooge" really means.

That's kind of a longwinded way of saying 'look in the mirror'.

See also "useful idiot".

Last edited:

How about you.

Proves our higher education institutions aren't doing their job. What a waste of money.

How about you.

Yeah and Obama graduated from harvard. Also proves affirnative action is a failure.

How about you.

Proves our higher education institutions aren't doing their job. What a waste of money.

Every time I think I can loathe liberal leftists no more than I already do, one of them opens their mouth and proves me wrong.

What could be done to raise her IQ into the 70 range?

How about you.

Every time I think I can loathe liberal leftists no more than I already do, one of them opens their mouth and proves me wrong.

Maybe if you jump off a cliff it will do it. Only one way to find out.

How about you.

Maybe if you jump off a cliff it will do it. Only one way to find out.
Maybe you should, do your part for global warming.

Forum List

Back