Corruption of Government. Who is to blame?

Guess circular reasoning means you have to think up a whole new approach. Does that usually take you two or three days? I have tons of replies for you, but you have to make the right dumb comment first.

Human nature. The same reason why every single government in the history of humankind has been corrupt.

Exactly. All systems need defenses against human nature. What the ancient republican systems lacked, the framers of the USC tried to make up for with new ideas and a new vision.

How is that any different from what I said. Power corrupts. Human nature sees to that. same thing :)

Human nature. The same reason why every single government in the history of humankind has been corrupt.

Exactly. All systems need defenses against human nature. What the ancient republican systems lacked, the framers of the USC tried to make up for with new ideas and a new vision.

How is that any different from what I said. Power corrupts. Human nature sees to that. same thing :)

In the context of generalized statements it's a winner. It did not challenge or support what others have stated.

Corruption of Government. Who is to blame?

None of the above. It is not who it is what. Power is to blame. Power corrupts.

A key reason I favor a less powerful Government. The more power we give them over us, the more they will have to use for corrupted aims.

Power corrupts who and what?

:eusa_whistle:

Systems do not corrupt people. That is the premise fo your whole thread, who is to blame. THose that corrupt. People corrupt not systems. Typical lefty answer. Create more regulation and government control and all will be solved. Wrong.

Aggressively culling the violators is the answer. That is done by:

Careful vetting of the candidates by the press and voters.
Holding Representatives and Senaotrs accountable in office.
Reporting abuses to leadership, followed by swift and appropriate enforcement.

Systems do not corrupt people. That is the premise fo your whole thread, who is to blame. THose that corrupt. People corrupt not systems. Typical lefty answer. Create more regulation and government control and all will be solved. Wrong.

Wrong again. That was not the premise of the thread. There is an argument made that systems do not corrupt. It was made by KK.

Lefty regulations? :cuckoo: arguing with yourself yet again. poor child. were you not breast fed?

Read the framers and founding fathers and get back to --- uhm -- somebody who cares.

Wrong again. That was not the premise of the thread. There is an argument made that systems do not corrupt. It was made by KK.

Lefty regulations? :cuckoo: arguing with yourself yet again. poor child. were you not breast fed?

Read the framers and founding fathers and get back to --- uhm -- somebody who cares.

Who is a reference to a person or persons. If your intent was to discuss a system, that would be a what. What is to blame for the corruption of government?

Systems do not corrupt, people do. Absent a system corruption can still take place. With a system corruption may take place. Improve a system and corruption could take place. You have failed to meet the test of systems and their relationship to corruption. You lose bitch.

Last edited:
Government Seizes Power from the People.

Power Corrupts.

Ultimate Power Corrupts Ultimately!

A Powerful Government is Ultimately a Corrupt Government!

Who is a reference to a person or persons. If your intenet was to discuss a system, that would be a what. What is to blame for the corruption of government?

Systems do not corrupt, people do. Absent a system corruption can still take place. With a system corruption may take place. Improve a system and corruption could take place. You have failed to meet the test of systems and their relationship to corruption. You lose bitch.

gawd, I can't believe I'm going to do this, but here goes... D'oh! 101

An old society that time forgot exists where everyone has their needs met and there is no consumerism, no capitalism. There is something akin to a barter system in place. People exchange goods they have for other goods they lack and they need. Christian missionaries come to the civilization. Along with them comes consumerism and Capitalism. The system the people have been living with gets corrupted.

true story

---

The native people do not adopt the consumer Capitalism at first. A few outsiders did not corrupt a whole system. The introduction of other values from a new system corrupted the barter system. Then the barter system may live on as a hybrid or it may be replaced, but before it gets replaced it gets corrupted. A system gets corrupted by another system. Systems have driving forces that get measured and quantified.

Who is a reference to a person or persons. If your intenet was to discuss a system, that would be a what. What is to blame for the corruption of government?

gawd, I can't believe I'm going to do this, but here goes... D'oh! 101

An old society that time forgot exists where everyone has their needs met and there is no consumerism, no capitalism. There is something akin to a barter system in place. People exchange goods they have for other goods they lack and they need. Christian missionaries come to the civilization. Along with them comes consumerism and Capitalism. The system the people have been living with gets corrupted.

true story

---

The native people do not adopt the consumer Capitalism at first. A few outsiders did not corrupt a whole system. The introduction of other values from a new system corrupted the barter system. Then the barter system may live on as a hybrid or it may be replaced, but before it gets replaced it gets corrupted. A system gets corrupted by another system. Systems have driving forces that get measured and quantified.

First of all, people exchanged goods and services, that is consumerism. First fail.

Next, bartering is exchanging good or services for a perceived profit is capitalism, it is just absent a convenient exchange like money. Second fail.

No one ever took something without exchanging something back? (stealing). If they did you have corruption. Third fail.

A few outsiders apparently did corrupt a system. Would the system have occured without their presence? You are being dishonest here. Fourth fail.

You state they had all the goods and services they needed prior to the outsiders. Yet, they apparently now need more or different goods and services. How do they obtain them, if their system cannot provide them? Fifth fail.

I'll play....

Its simple. Its us.... the people. We vote these idiots in over and over again.

I think we have gotten what we deserve.

Now its time to get our act together and start voting in fiscally responsible folks who value their nation more than a buck.

I've been hearing people bitch about Washington since I was a kid... Now its time to stop bitching, and do something about it!

---"and start voting in fiscally responsible folks who value their nation more than a buck."

I agree but would rewrite that....and start voting in fiscally responsible folks who value their nation more than their power.[/I] Power corrupts.

puppetscoffeshop0.jpg

Last edited:
Government Seizes Power from the People.

Power Corrupts.

Ultimate Power Corrupts Ultimately!

A Powerful Government is Ultimately a Corrupt Government!

Yep govt seizes power and then gives it to corporations.
It is called Privatization folks.

Perhaps I should say sold to coprorations by key people in our government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back