Corruption in the American healthcare industry.

I always thought it was weird that they pay so much to advertise direct to consumers. Now it makes sense -

Former Pharma insider tells Tucker Carlson that the true goal of pharma ads on TV is not to sell drugs but to BUY OFF the news media.

This is described as an “open secret” within the pharmaceutical industry.

TUCKER: You’re saying that pharma buys TV spots not to convince people to ask for specific drugs from their physicians, but to subvert the news business?

CALLEY MEANS: This is an open secret working for pharma.

TUCKER: I never thought of that.

CALLEY MEANS: This is an open secret working for pharma. This is an open secret. The kind of silly ads you see between the news breaks, the points of that is not — it’s largely to impact the customer. But the pharma has already got that. They’ve already bought off the doctors. They’re good on that.

No, this is an open secret. The news ad spending from pharma is a public relations lobbying tactic, essentially to buy off the news. They’re not investigating pharma. The news has become basically a referee. That you are a terrible anti-science luddite for asking why the shots that we require our kids to get, that fundamentally by their own advertising change the immune system of that child for life…

Since Rockefeller, this country has been groomed to be fleeced by any big interest with big money. Everyone is paid off in some fashion - "representatives", regulators, doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, the media.. I don't know if all this crap can be unwound.

This is corruption at its darkest levels.
The costs of diabetes alone surpasses our defense budget and is crushing Medicare, perpetuating the debt and will eventually bankrupt us .

That's not counting cancer and all the other relatively new chronic diseases, particularly in the US
Sadly, the speaker charged the doctors with addressing these problems, thus once again asking the fox to guard the henhouse.

"As in the days of Noah...." -Jesus Christ

I always thought it was weird that they pay so much to advertise direct to consumers. Now it makes sense -

Former Pharma insider tells Tucker Carlson that the true goal of pharma ads on TV is not to sell drugs but to BUY OFF the news media.

TUCKER: You’re saying that pharma buys TV spots not to convince people to ask for specific drugs from their physicians, but to subvert the news business?

CALLEY MEANS: This is an open secret working for pharma. This is an open secret. The kind of silly ads you see between the news breaks, the points of that is not — it’s largely to impact the customer. But the pharma has already got that. They’ve already bought off the doctors. They’re good on that.

No, this is an open secret. The news ad spending from pharma is a public relations lobbying tactic, essentially to buy off the news. They’re not investigating pharma. The news has become basically a referee. That you are a terrible anti-science luddite for asking why the shots that we require our kids to get, that fundamentally by their own advertising change the immune system of that child for life…

Since Rockefeller, this country has been groomed to be fleeced by any big interest with big money. Everyone is paid off is some fashion - "representatives", regulators, doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, the media.. I don't know if all this crap can be unwound.
It can be, but sadly, won't be. Americans have never had the knowledge or the character to address these problems.

Doctors hold the health of America in their greedy hands and will squeeze every drop of blood from us that they can before we croak, which will happen soon after our money and insurance runs out.

Last edited:

Since Rockefeller, this country has been groomed to be fleeced by any big interest with big money. Everyone is paid off in some fashion - "representatives", regulators, doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, the media.. I don't know if all this crap can be unwound.
Even NPR and PBS, with their great investigative reporting won't touch big pharma. They too receive big bucks from them.

Sadly, the speaker charged the doctors with addressing these problems, thus once again asking the fox to guard the henhouse.

Not only that, paying the universities where they earn their medical degrees.

And probably all under some variation of NDAs.....protection the Big cats.

Last edited:
It can be, but sadly, won't be. Americans have never had the knowledge or the character to address these problems.
Here's the rub. We are fully capable of asking questions, being skeptical, and checking things out for ourselves. Perfect example, COVID. Some stepped back and said, "Why are we getting so much push to lock down, shut down, wear masks and get shots when this thing primarily kills the elderly and those with chronic illnesses, particularly respiratory problems?". Remember the reaction to them? The usual suspects wish they would just die already, called them anti-vaxxers, etc., even though many got vaccinated if it made sense for them to do so. If you're 65 and have diabetes, it makes a lot more sense to get vaccinated than if you're 25 and healthy.

We have indeed been groomed to give great amounts of credibility and authority to "experts" instead of doing some heavy lifting of our own.

Even NPR and PBS, with their great investigative reporting won't touch big pharma. They too receive big bucks from them.
The consumer doesn't really want it, either, because Big Pharma promises easy results with no extra work. Just one example, the new diabetes drugs re-labeled as weight-loss drugs.

Here's the rub. We are fully capable of asking questions, being skeptical, and checking things out for ourselves. Perfect example, COVID. Some stepped back and said, "Why are we getting so much push to lock down, shut down, wear masks and get shots when this thing primarily kills the elderly and those with chronic illnesses, particularly respiratory problems?". Remember the reaction to them? The usual suspects wish they would just die already, called them anti-vaxxers, etc., even though many got vaccinated if it made sense for them to do so. If you're 65 and have diabetes, it makes a lot more sense to get vaccinated than if you're 25 and healthy.

We have indeed been groomed to give great amounts of credibility and authority to "experts" instead of doing some heavy lifting of our own.
Everyone should read the writings of some of the past and present natural health gurus. Lots of good info about natural health there. My favorite is "The Miracle of Fasting" by the late Paul C. Bragg, still in print and available on Amazon. He and others addressed today's health problems decades ago. Some of us heeded their advice and have benefitted greatly since.

The consumer doesn't really want it, either, because Big Pharma promises easy results with no extra work. Just one example, the new diabetes drugs re-labeled as weight-loss drugs.
Tucker's guest said it all; why would the medical industry put itself out of business?

They swear an oath which, if nothing else, should prohibit physicians from profiting by knowingly making their patients sicker.

You know, if your mechanic recommends sugar in the gas tank, you'd find an alternative.

My Prinary Care ND has been trying to convince me I have Type II Diabetes for almost two years. I’ve made minor changes Tommy diet but I refuse to fill the prescription he gave me for Metformin. Im surviving just fine.

Forum List

Back