corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

But yes, going around looking for potential Islamic terrorist knife killers, suicide bombers, rental truck applicants, etc., is an effective tool to prevent gee-had attacks. You may have read that not just Israel but the entire western world has found a need to protect themselves from the very Islamic terrorists you defend.

What?! Security checks? The HORROR!

Well, hell. At the very least I'm glad we have screening at airlines. With all those cells of heavily armed, radical Lutherans posing such a threat.....

But yes, going around looking for potential Islamic terrorist knife killers, suicide bombers, rental truck applicants, etc., is an effective tool to prevent gee-had attacks. You may have read that not just Israel but the entire western world has found a need to protect themselves from the very Islamic terrorists you defend.

What?! Security checks? The HORROR!

Well, hell. At the very least I'm glad we have screening at airlines. With all those cells of heavily armed, radical Lutherans posing such a threat.....

Now, now. Airline security checks are immoral. Unless somebody has died from hijackings or plane bombings. Oh. Wait. Never mind.

In the recent border troubles, how many Israelis were killed by "lethal force" used by Gazans?

Its the wrong question. One uses self-defense at the threat of lethal force. Israel is not obligated to actively allow Gazans to kill Israelis before acting against lethal force.

Oh really?

You mentioned "lethal force" Shusha...

So I asked the RIGHT question!

Would you like to answer it? You alter ego managed to deflect and not answer the question too!

Dude! Slow your roll.

When the threat of lethal force is apparent you have the right to defend yourself from it. You don't have to wait til you die just to check and make sure that the guy with the knife REALLY intended to kill you.

You are acting as though Israel is somehow obligated to allow her citizens to die before she responds to the threat of lethal force. Do you not hear how ridiculous that is?

So, basically, you won't answer a simple question...

What a grown up zionist you are!

Actually, in personal self-defense you absolutely do! Because the knife you don't see is the one that is most likely to kill you. Part of defense against knife attacks is knowing there is a knife present before one sticks you.

That, Shusha, is hilarious!

So you go scouring the streets looking for someone with a knife so that you can practice your self defense!

Classic!

Actually, in personal self-defense you absolutely do! Because the knife you don't see is the one that is most likely to kill you. Part of defense against knife attacks is knowing there is a knife present before one sticks you.

So you go scouring the streets looking for someone with a knife so that you can practice your self defense!

Classic!
You don't understand the logical argument of a threat being deflected as being the concept of self-defence? I don't understand your argument at all. Can a person ever defend themselves in your understanding?

Classic!
You don't understand the logical argument of a threat being deflected as being the concept of self-defence? I don't understand your argument at all. Can a person ever defend themselves in your understanding?

Oh dear....

Do YOU want to take a shot at answering the question?

Classic!

During intifada this is exactly what is happening.
In many cases people from over the street are quicker to spot a knife than a man who's beck is the target of the attack.

I remember last year, during a wave of knife attacks and car ramming, I used to look very careful at people who walk with their hands in the pockets.

Another guy saved the lives of many when he spotted a terrorist with a knife approaching people in the dark on the beach - he pulled a guitar and chased the animal, and neutralized him by smacking him in the head.

Was gifted a new guitar though :)

During intifada this is exactly what is happening.

Really? Well, I didn't know that...

So, Shusha went out scouring the streets during intifada using her self defense skills to disarm people?

Wow, just wow! :cuckoo:

Classic!

Your argument is just getting more and more ridiculous. You are equating a massive riot of tens of thousands of people with thousands approaching the fence in a mix of militant operatives and civilians incited to be human shields. Scouring the crowd for weapons and threats is EXACTLY what Israel is doing. Entirely successfully. It is eliminating those threats because they are threats. The primary purpose of those actions are to eliminate the threats and prevent them from crossing into Israel to harm Israelis. The secondary purpose is to avoid a massive breach of tens of thousands over the fence which would result in a much more difficult defense situation and a much larger number of Gazan dead. It is a perfectly reasonable and effective military strategy. It is also a moral military strategy because those being deliberately killed are militant operatives who pose a threat. (No, its not perfect system wherein no civilians have been killed. But it is an extraordinarily accurate given the circumstances of military operatives being disguised as and embedded with crowds of innocent people).

You are trying to make an argument, ridiculously, that proportionality is a tit-for-tat death-for-death. If one Israeli dies, then somehow it is "permissible" for Israel to "defend" itself by killing one Gazan. Or, you are trying to make the equally ridiculous argument that there is no threat posed by those militants taking part in the riot using the cover of human shields. Neither argument is a good one.

Classic!

Your argument is just getting more and more ridiculous. You are equating a massive riot of tens of thousands of people with thousands approaching the fence in a mix of militant operatives and civilians incited to be human shields. Scouring the crowd for weapons and threats is EXACTLY what Israel is doing. Entirely successfully. It is eliminating those threats because they are threats. The primary purpose of those actions are to eliminate the threats and prevent them from crossing into Israel to harm Israelis. The secondary purpose is to avoid a massive breach of tens of thousands over the fence which would result in a much more difficult defense situation and a much larger number of Gazan dead. It is a perfectly reasonable and effective military strategy. It is also a moral military strategy because those being deliberately killed are militant operatives who pose a threat. (No, its not perfect system wherein no civilians have been killed. But it is an extraordinarily accurate given the circumstances of military operatives being disguised as and embedded with crowds of innocent people).

You are trying to make an argument, ridiculously, that proportionality is a tit-for-tat death-for-death. If one Israeli dies, then somehow it is "permissible" for Israel to "defend" itself by killing one Gazan. Or, you are trying to make the equally ridiculous argument that there is no threat posed by those militants taking part in the riot using the cover of human shields. Neither argument is a good one.

Strange that, as I am not having an argument with anyone... Your choice of ignorance over honesty is ridiculous Shusha!

Simply asked a question that neither you nor any of your Team Israel comrades wants to answer.

It's ok, let me help you..

With the use of "lethal force", as you stated, by the Palestinians, there were no Israeli casualties, aside from, as was reported, a single IDF member was "slightly injured" by a stone.

So, the answer is ZERO!

There, you see, it's not so difficult. Even zionists can count to ZERO I am sure!

So, the answer is ZERO!

There, you see, it's not so difficult. Even zionists can count to ZERO I am sure!

We are all aware of the that fact. It was a rhetorical question intended to imply that the Gazan militants posed no threat. As such, it is disingenuous of you to continue to focus on the number rather than responding to the implication.

The militants absolutely posed a threat. And had Israel acted in other ways, those threats may have been realized.

So, the answer is ZERO!

We are all aware of the that fact.

If you are aware of the fact then why not answer the question?

Let me give you another clue...

It does not look good for Israel murdering over 60 people in cold blood, according to Team Israel with the vicitims using "letahl force" when there are actually ZERO Israeli fatalities!

zionists and honesty have never gone hand in hand and the same trait continues to this day!

So, the answer is ZERO!

It does not look good for Israel murdering over 60 people in cold blood, according to Team Israel with the vicitims using "letahl force" when there are actually ZERO Israeli fatalities!

zionists and honesty have never gone hand in hand and the same trait continues to this day!

"murdering over 60 people in cold blood"

Does team Islamic terrorism agree on these silly slogans at cheerleader practice?

So, the answer is ZERO!

Does team Islamic terrorism agree on these silly slogans at cheerleader practice?

Oh look, another honest(?) zionist who wouldn't answer the question!

I guess your zionut-r-us tom tom drums spread the word to not to own up to anything that might just make Israel look like the murdering state they are!

So, the answer is ZERO!

Oh look, another honest(?) zionist who wouldn't answer the question!

I guess your zionut-r-us tom tom drums spread the word to not to own up to anything that might just make Israel look like the murdering state they are!

You might want to educate yourself regarding what israeli law defines as "murder". I know the answer to that. You don't.

While it may be different under your sharia law, israeli soldiers defending their homeland from attackers is not "murder". I think you would find it difficult to identify any sovereign nation that would prosecute its military force for defending its sovereignty from attacks.

israeli law

You will have to forgive the laughter in relation to that classic comment...

"Israeli law" is a joke... Rather like that orange idiot in the White House!

I prefer international law that most modern, first world countries, abide by...

When Israel chooses to become a first world country then there may be some progress in the ME.

Ya, see, if you are trying to convince me that you are a fair and reasonable and objective observer who supports Israel's rights to sovereignty and self-determination -- you are doing a piss-poor job of it. Your posts are no different than Tinmore's, Billo's and a dozen other anti-Israel posters.

A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer. The question might be one that does not have an answer. It might also be one that has an obvious answer but you have asked the question to make a point, to persuade or for literary effect.

And lookie here, here's the point you were making with your rhetorical question! You are claiming that the threat of lethal force does not exist unless deaths are permitted to occur. In other words, even though Israel can prevent deaths of its citizens and soldiers it MUST not do so even if the force threatened is lethal. You are suggesting that, in order to defend itself, Israel MUST PERMIT its citizens to die, even when they could prevent such deaths.

That is an absolutely OUTRAGEOUS statement.

israeli law

You will have to forgive the laughter in relation to that classic comment...

"Israeli law" is a joke... Rather like that orange idiot in the White House!

I prefer international law that most modern, first world countries, abide by...

When Israel chooses to become a first world country then there may be some progress in the ME.
You seem to be in denial.

Israel has a codified system of laws. That system of laws is not markedly different from western notions of crime and punishment.

That outrageous statement is at the heart of the Gaza conflict, though.

TP's position is that if Gaza had access to all the weapons they could get their hands on, THEN they would start building a peaceful, prosperous and economically viable nation.

TI's position is that if Gaza had access to all the weapons they could get their hands on, they would make good on their promises to rip the hearts out of Israelis, murder all the Jews and make sure no filthy feet ever set foot in Jerusalem, Israel, Judea and Samaria again. See, when Jews hear people say that they are coming to kill them -- we believe them.

Ya, see, if you are trying to convince me that you are a fair and reasonable and objective observer who supports Israel's rights to sovereignty and self-determination -- you are doing a piss-poor job of it.

Ya see... If you are trying to convince me that you are one of the more balanced zionuts, you have failed!

You are nothing more than a zionut-job who would happily defend ANY actions that Israel should take, no matter how much it goes against modernity!

Israel crosses the line and you defend. Israel crosses the line and you choose to state that the UN is a law making entity yet also state that the UN is a pointless, anti-semite organisation...

You are no better than any other zionut who believe that Israel can do no wrong...

You think I try and convince you of something? Why would I?

I prefer to have a rather more balanced outlook on the world than you zionuts!

Forum List

Back