corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

israeli law

You will have to forgive the laughter in relation to that classic comment...

"Israeli law" is a joke... Rather like that orange idiot in the White House!

I prefer international law that most modern, first world countries, abide by...

When Israel chooses to become a first world country then there may be some progress in the ME.
You seem to be in denial.

Israel has a codified system of laws. That system of laws is not markedly different from western notions of crime and punishment.

So, Israel making new laws to justify it's occupation of territory is 'normal'?

Think you might find that 'law' is not recognised by the civilised Western world!

Go figure!

When Israel chooses to become a first world country then there may be some progress in the ME.

A relatively good measure would be the Human Development Index. Israel ranks 19 in the world. That is ahead of France, Finland, Italy, Spain, Greece, and any of its Arab neighbors.

Ya, see, if you are trying to convince me that you are a fair and reasonable and objective observer who supports Israel's rights to sovereignty and self-determination -- you are doing a piss-poor job of it.

Ya see... If you are trying to convince me that you are one of the more balanced zionuts, you have failed!

You are nothing more than a zionut-job who would happily defend ANY actions that Israel should take, no matter how much it goes against modernity!

Israel crosses the line and you defend. Israel crosses the line and you choose to state that the UN is a law making entity yet also state that the UN is a pointless, anti-semite organisation...

You are no better than any other zionut who believe that Israel can do no wrong...

You think I try and convince you of something? Why would I?

I prefer to have a rather more balanced outlook on the world than you zionuts!

So your balanced, objective outlook is that a nation state defending its borders must not use lethal force in response to lethal force used against it?! Until at least a certain number of their own citizens die first, even if they could have prevented those deaths? Have you got a link to that in international law?

israeli law

You will have to forgive the laughter in relation to that classic comment...

"Israeli law" is a joke... Rather like that orange idiot in the White House!

I prefer international law that most modern, first world countries, abide by...

You seem to be in denial.

Israel has a codified system of laws. That system of laws is not markedly different from western notions of crime and punishment.

So, Israel making new laws to justify it's occupation of territory is 'normal'?

Think you might find that 'law' is not recognised by the civilised Western world!

Go figure!

I understand you hope to sidestep your earlier claims, so I was feeling benevolent and did your homework for you.

Legal Research Guide: Israel | Law Library of Congress

So, the answer is ZERO!

There, you see, it's not so difficult. Even zionists can count to ZERO I am sure!

We are all aware of the that fact.

If you are aware of the fact then why not answer the question?

Let me give you another clue...

It does not look good for Israel murdering over 60 people in cold blood, according to Team Israel with the vicitims using "letahl force" when there are actually ZERO Israeli fatalities!

zionists and honesty have never gone hand in hand and the same trait continues to this day!

Israel should have shot more Hamas terrorists.

Ya, see, if you are trying to convince me that you are a fair and reasonable and objective observer who supports Israel's rights to sovereignty and self-determination -- you are doing a piss-poor job of it.

Ya see... If you are trying to convince me that you are one of the more balanced zionuts, you have failed!

You are nothing more than a zionut-job who would happily defend ANY actions that Israel should take, no matter how much it goes against modernity!

Israel crosses the line and you defend. Israel crosses the line and you choose to state that the UN is a law making entity yet also state that the UN is a pointless, anti-semite organisation...

You are no better than any other zionut who believe that Israel can do no wrong...

What legal system do you consider more legitimate than Israels?

Most of the civilised world!

The thing about you, Humanity, is that you are two-faced. All this time, you've tried to portray yourself as an objective, neutral party to this conflict. But your true colors have finally begun to show.

Well, that leaves out the entire Muslim world......

"What legal system do you consider more legitimate than Israels?"

you mean over there in "the middle east?"

..is someone making a list?

we can shorten it, you can cross off:

syria
yemen
afghanistan
iran
iraq

algeria
libya
pakistan
it's over for egypt&turkey
qatar
saudi arabia [they have a long-list of no-no's]
lebanon
....don't feel left out [russia]

Please be more specific.

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians

As always the Isreal worshippers have failed miserably in their pathetic attempts to disprove the murderous actions of Israel.how much do your handlers pay you all to embarrass yourselves? lol

The thing about you, Humanity, is that you are two-faced. All this time, you've tried to portray yourself as an objective, neutral party to this conflict. But your true colors have finally begun to show.

Oh no, you will be calling me an anti-semite next because I won't suck Nutandyahoos cock like you!

Two faced? No... It's called having a balanced opinion.

You see, to clarify AGAIN...

Israel exists, let it exist.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation needs to leave.

But, Israel needs to cut the bullshit and stop playing the eternal victim... It's really wearing real thin!

Your "true colours", like all zionuts, are Israel above all else, including common sense

So Israel is not allowed to fight back against Hamas? Tell me why!
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

That’s a slogan that the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers share among themselves. When your Islamic terrorist heroes were attempting to breach the Israeli border, the IDF defended the border from the Islamist attackers.

Oh, and Gaza’istan is not occupied, except by Islamic terrorists.

Maybe you want to email the UN?

Can you throw a rock the length of a football field? How about 900 feet? Can you throw a rock that far? You really think you should be shot for trying?

Distance is irrelevant. Throw a rock at me from 20 feet away you're gonna get shot.

The Pali's need to accept their place and move on, or find done meaningful way to bri g zisrael to the table. Getting their asses smoked for throwing rocks isn't gonna do it.

Distance is irrelevant. Throw a rock at me from 20 feet away you're gonna get shot.

The Pali's need to accept their place and move on, or find done meaningful way to bri g zisrael to the table. Getting their asses smoked for throwing rocks isn't gonna do it.
You can only use deadly force if your life is threatened. Is your life threatened by someone throwing a rock 300 feet away? Throwing a rock is not a capital crime. If you don't see how wrong it is to shoot someone for throwing a rock, then you don't know the basic difference between right and wrong.

Israel is wrong. And they should be investigated for their crimes.

Forum List

Back