corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

And that's where it all falls to pieces...

Only Team Israel and Israel itself thinks that... Oh and warmongers... Voila!

Yeah. The higher standards for Israel are astounding.

It is OUTSTANDING how you zionists can jump from being the poor, defenseless, down trodden to having the absolute right to murder, indiscriminately, with impunity...

And you wonder why most of the world hates Israel and it's ways?

It is an astonishing shift of law.

Whoooo hold on there...

It was a statement from the UN Shusha. You know them, the UN that, according to Team Israel does not and cannot make law!

No, but they apparently quote law. Wasn't that your point in posting the video? To help us on Team Israel understand the law?

Show me the law which says that States are prohibited from defending the crossing of a legal boundary. Especially when that crossing is by armed people with the stated intent of murdering your citizens.

It is OUTSTANDING how you zionists can jump from being the poor, defenseless, down trodden to having the absolute right to murder, indiscriminately, with impunity...

And you wonder why most of the world hates Israel and it's ways?

Israel is not murdering indiscriminately. She is being VERY discriminate. That was my point.

The double standard are those on Team Palestine who insist Gazans have the right to use lethal force even when there is no immanent and immediate risk of death or serious injury while concurrently insisting that Israel is not. It is a blatant hypocrisy.

If I am misrepresenting your beliefs, please clarify by stating clearly, "Gaza is not permitted to use lethal force unless there is immanent and immediate individual risk of death or serious injury." You can follow it up by insisting that every single use of lethal force by Gaza is followed up with an emergency Security Council meeting and independent inquiry.

Whoooo hold on there...

It was a statement from the UN Shusha. You know them, the UN that, according to Team Israel does not and cannot make law!

You guys are falling apart at the seams... Time for a team meeting to agree on what exactly you mantra will be over the coming year I think!

Ah but wait, that is the zionist way... Manipulate a situation so that Israel will always come out Daz white!
Israelis are not the only ones who had violent confrontations/conflicts/problems/etc with the Pals--even their own kind doesn't want them because they are jackasses
groups within the PLO had started to openly call for the overthrow of the Hashemite monarchy.
!!
and even attempted to assassinate King Hussein twice
leading to violent confrontations between them and the Jordanian army
--sound familiar???!!!!!
Black September - Wikipedia
the Pals are the problem--not the Israelis

Last edited:
The IDF is apparently investigating this - in particular the killing of the photo-journalist Murtaja, and a 15 yr old youth, and unarmed civilians. Cases where armed people were killed will not be looked at obviously...imo an independent investigation would be better off waiting for the results of the initial one first, to see if it is even needed.

Israel questions soldiers over Gaza deaths as some seek legal counsel

They have yet to offer any evidence for their claim that Murtaja was a paid Hamas military member.

The IDF is apparently investigating this - in particular the killing of the photo-journalist Murtaja, and a 15 yr old youth, and unarmed civilians. Cases where armed people were killed will not be looked at obviously...imo an independent investigation would be better off waiting for the results of the initial one first, to see if it is even needed.

They have yet to offer any evidence for their claim that Murtaja was a paid Hamas military member.

They don't have to- Palestinian propaganda already expose that he indeed used a drone during the confrontation on the border.

which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders

Now THAT is the most hilarious, ridiculous thing I have read from any Team Israel member for, well, at least 10 minutes!

Your views are noted and laughed at! :cuckoo:

The quote from the video:

"An attempt to approach, or crossing or damaging, the ... fence do not amount to a threat to life or serious injury and are not sufficient grounds for the use of live ammunition."

He is declaring a prohibition on the use of lethal force to defend your borders.

What border?

You mean the "green line" that Israel doesn't recognise as their border? That one?

Your words were actually "which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders"

You seem to have changed your mind somewhat!

Whoooo hold on there...

You guys are falling apart at the seams... Time for a team meeting to agree on what exactly you mantra will be over the coming year I think!

Ah but wait, that is the zionist way... Manipulate a situation so that Israel will always come out Daz white!

“ International Law” is a joke ( like you) Please tell us why “ International Law” didn’t recognize Israel’s Borders or why the U.N. “ peacekeepers”
actually left the “ neutral area” before the 67 War broke out.
Please tell us why the U.N. didn’t intervene when Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran, Israel made a formal complaint and nothing was done. The Palestinians will never have E. Jerusalem or the West Bank. :badgrin:

Last edited:

They don't have to- Palestinian propaganda already expose that he indeed used a drone during the confrontation on the border.

He was a member of the press, they use drones. Your Defense Minister claimed he was a paid Hamas militant with nothing to substantiate that claim. As of yet - there is nothing to substantiate it.

I'm sorry, but that is murder, and worse - an attempt to obscure it by defaming him. He was unarmed, he was a member of the press, with a reputation for photo-journalism that was well earned.

Self defense is one thing. Murder is another.

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians

You still whining about the dead Hamas terrorists?

They weren't all terrorists.

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians

You still whining about the dead Hamas terrorists?

They weren't all terrorists.

I'd say 80% is a great batting average.

RE: corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines
※→ Coyote, et al,

Well, there are a million or so questions → and answers to the questions → you need to know before you (or anyone else for that matter, can come to any conclusion (let alone if a crime of murder was committed and by whom).

I'm sorry, but that is murder, and worse - an attempt to obscure it by defaming him. He was unarmed, he was a member of the press, with a reputation for photo-journalism that was well earned.

(OBSERVATION)

National Review Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters By Mairead McArdle 16 May 2018 said:
Hamas leader Salah Bardawil said in a televised interview that of the “62 people martyred, 50 were Hamas.”

NBC News by Alastair Jamieson / May.17.2018 said:
Salah Bardawil, a senior Hamas official, told Palestinian news outlet Baladna TV that 50 out of the 60 who died on Monday were members of his organization, while the rest were civilians.

[/URL]
A Palestinian journalist died on Saturday after being wounded by Israeli fire on Friday while covering deadly protests along the Israel-Gaza border, health officials said.

Yaser Murtaja, 30, a cameraman for Palestinian Ain Media, was the 29th Palestinian killed in the week-long protests.

"We were filming as youths torched tyres. We were about 250 meters from the fence," said Abu Amra. "Israeli forces opened fire and injuries began. Yaser and I ran to film when suddenly Yaser fell to the ground.

"I screamed to him 'Yaser are you alright?'. He didn't respond and there was blood on the ground underneath him. I knew it was a bad injury and people carried him away," said Abu Amra.

[Freelance photographer Ashraf Abu Amra told Reuters he was next to Murtaja, whom he said was wearing a helmet and protective vest. Abu Amra said they were both clearly marked as journalists.]

IFJ General-Secretary Anthony Bellanger accused Lieberman of engaging in propaganda and a cover-up.

“It is clear that after Israeli soldiers murdered a journalist the Defence Minister is more interested in spouting propaganda and engaging in a cover-up than in carrying out a thorough and transparent investigation and bringing Yasser’s killers to justice.”

He added: “It is time for the Israeli authorities to stop fabricating lies to justify murder and it is time to stop targeting Palestinian journalists.”

(COMMENT)

I have not seen any published article on investigative evidence (physical, forensic or latent or otherwise) that would support the theory THAT the Israelis were the perpetrators anymore → THAN the Palestinian Journalist was killed by one of the members of HAMAS (in close proximity) to inflame a media event. The Palestinian Journalist could have even been killed by another International Federation of Journalist which where also in close proximity.

These are three theories to the event. The known evidence supports each of them equally as well. Why choose the Israelis → the possible perpetrator the farthest away → rather than the one (the IFJ member that took the pictures) in the closest proximity?

Most Respectfully,
R[/quote]

RE: corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines
※→ Coyote, et al,

Well, there are a million or so questions → and answers to the questions → you need to know before you (or anyone else for that matter, can come to any conclusion (let alone if a crime of murder was committed and by whom).

(OBSERVATION)

National Review Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters By Mairead McArdle 16 May 2018 said:
Hamas leader Salah Bardawil said in a televised interview that of the “62 people martyred, 50 were Hamas.”

Salah Bardawil, a senior Hamas official, told Palestinian news outlet Baladna TV that 50 out of the 60 who died on Monday were members of his organization, while the rest were civilians.

Business Insider said:
A Palestinian journalist died on Saturday after being wounded by Israeli fire on Friday while covering deadly protests along the Israel-Gaza border, health officials said.

Yaser Murtaja, 30, a cameraman for Palestinian Ain Media, was the 29th Palestinian killed in the week-long protests.

"We were filming as youths torched tyres. We were about 250 meters from the fence," said Abu Amra. "Israeli forces opened fire and injuries began. Yaser and I ran to film when suddenly Yaser fell to the ground.

"I screamed to him 'Yaser are you alright?'. He didn't respond and there was blood on the ground underneath him. I knew it was a bad injury and people carried him away," said Abu Amra.

[Freelance photographer Ashraf Abu Amra told Reuters he was next to Murtaja, whom he said was wearing a helmet and protective vest. Abu Amra said they were both clearly marked as journalists.]

IFJ General-Secretary Anthony Bellanger accused Lieberman of engaging in propaganda and a cover-up.

“It is clear that after Israeli soldiers murdered a journalist the Defence Minister is more interested in spouting propaganda and engaging in a cover-up than in carrying out a thorough and transparent investigation and bringing Yasser’s killers to justice.”

He added: “It is time for the Israeli authorities to stop fabricating lies to justify murder and it is time to stop targeting Palestinian journalists.”

(COMMENT)

I have not seen any published article on investigative evidence (physical, forensic or latent or otherwise) that would support the theory THAT the Israelis were the perpetrators anymore → THAN the Palestinian Journalist was killed by one of the members of HAMAS (in close proximity) to inflame a media event. The Palestinian Journalist could have even been killed by another International Federation of Journalist which where also in close proximity.

These are three theories to the event. The known evidence supports each of them equally as well. Why choose the Israelis → the possible perpetrator the farthest away → rather than the one (the IFJ member that took the pictures) in the closest proximity?

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Coyote, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

Business Insider said:

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The only one I am referring to is Mutarja. If your third theory had merit, why did Liberman immediately claim he was a paid Hamas militant, offering nothing to substantiate it? Don’t you think if The IDF had not shot him they would have said so by now? So no, the three theories do not have equal merit. This was a young man with talent, no known history of involvement with Hamas, who had had a background check done by the US agency prior to an award. He was unarmed.

This is where I get extremely frustrated. Where as the pro-Palestinian side can’t admit that Israel has a right to defend its border or even that there were armed people involved, the pro-Israeli’s can’t admit that Israel does and has killed innocent people and might have used excessive lethal force (which they are examining. In Murtaja’s case insult is added to injury by the unsubstantiated claims of Liberman.

No they are not three equal theories, because if the IDF had not shot him they sure as heck would have said so by now if only to clear their reputation.

Forum List

Back