corrupt nfl refs

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
On the 75 yard td for Cinncinati-The reciever pulled theface mask of defender and threw him to the ground-no call. On the 2nd play of the 4th quarter a pass to Jefferson, the cinn defender held his left arm down so he couldnt make the catch again no call. What are the refs doing watching the cheerleaders or the play? Anyone betting is a fool.

On the 75 yard td for Cinncinati-The reciever pulled theface mask of defender and threw him to the ground-no call. On the 2nd play of the 4th quarter a pass to Jefferson, the cinn defender held his left arm down so he couldnt make the catch again no call. What are the refs doing watching the cheerleaders or the play? Anyone betting is a fool.
Sounds like the same exact shit that happened for LA in the NFC championship game. To be fair, you can't blame it on the officials--it is the whole corrupt league and it has been this way for decades.

And at the end they called ticky tack fouls on Cincinnati

Bad calls and missed calls happen. It's the ones at the end of the game that should be reviewable IMO because there is no time to recover from them. Also, the Refs were letting them play the whole game until the final drive for the RAMs and all of sudden flags are flying on every play.

Bad calls and missed calls happen. It's the ones at the end of the game that should be reviewable IMO because there is no time to recover from them. Also, the Refs were letting them play the whole game until the final drive for the RAMs and all of sudden flags are flying on every play.
uh grabbing a player by the face mask and knocking him to the ground giving yourself a touchdown in the process is NOT letting the players play,that’s unsportsmanlike conduct,the refs finally stopped being crooked in the end for some reason and started making the correct calls in the end like they should have the whole game.i guarantee you one thing,had it been the patriots they would NEVER have correctly made those pass interference calls at the end thst they did against the bengals.,anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.these corrupt refs tried VERY hard to give this game to the bengals,the bengals blew it by not cooperating by nit doing their part committing those obvious pass interference calls in the end.the refs at some point could not ignore throwing the flags any longer when a player keeps mugging a player over and over.again unless it’s only the cheatriots that get away with those pass interference calls in the end.

Last edited:
Sounds like the same exact shit that happened for LA in the NFC championship game. To be fair, you can't blame it on the officials--it is the whole corrupt league and it has been this way for decades.
I have been saying fir years now the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.the NFL has fixed playoff and superbowls fir decades now,a certain number of players and the head coaches are involved,they are as much a phony dog and pony show as elections are only differerence is it does not always go the way they plan it.this was one of those superbowls where it did not go as they planned it.

it wasn’t always this way.the NFL did not used to be corrupt as it is now,it was around the mid ninetys thst the NFL started fixing playoff and superbowls.the refs were doing everything they could to fix this game for the bengals to win.refs never used to make such horrible calls on a routine basis during the playoffs and superbowls as they do now year after year the last 25 or so years.

Back in the days when the superbowl was first invented,and in the the seventys and 80,s it was only once in a blue moon where refs would make such horrible calls that would decide playoff and Super Bowl games,it surely did not happen on a yearly basis year after year like it does now as it has the last twenty to twenty five years,these refs have way too much fucking power that needs to be stripped from them.the refs did everything on the planet try and give this game to the bengals,the rams should never have had to t come back to win it as they did had the game been fairly officiated.the refs clearly were trying to fix this game fir the bengals,the bengals just did not do their part by self destructing in the end as they did mugging the rams receivers at the end.the refs had to make the correct calls then to at least appear they were nit trying to give the game to the bengals.

This is the first Super Bowl I have watched sense the Seahawks./ patriots Super Bowl which was about eight years ago.i only did so cause I love looking at these beautiful classic LA colors is the only reason. :up: It was back then when the objective minded people saw that Pete the cheat threw that Super Bowl,that was my wake-up call that these coach’s,some of the players,and the refs are all criminals,they they fix these games same as presidential elections are fixed,it’s all just as much a dog and pony show as they are and the sheep keep falling fir it over and over again and won’t accept reality and keep watching these games like the cattle they are.:uhoh3:

i said fuck you to the NFL almost ten years ago,too bad more people here won’t do the same.

Last edited:
The RAMS had 16 chances to get into the endzone on the last drive. A good time would use half that many. The refs could see the RAMS stood no chance against the Cinni D so out come the flags on every single play. Sad, really.

Had the refs not been bound and determined to give this victory to the RAMS, the Bengals would have easily won. They were in command of this game. With a brand new quarterback.

The RAMS had 16 chances to get into the endzone on the last drive. A good time would use half that many. The refs could see the RAMS stood no chance against the Cinni D so out come the flags on every single play. Sad, really.

Had the refs not been bound and determined to give this victory to the RAMS, the Bengals would have easily won. They were in command of this game. With a brand new quarterback.
:rofl: Oh quit the whining and man up the bengals choked in the end bengals fan.blaming the refs fir the bengals meltdowns in the final two minutes is a cop out and being a sore loser.
Give the game to the Rams,.? what game were you watching,:rofl:it clearly was not the same one I was,anybody thst watched this game saw the refs were CLEARLY trying to give this game to the Bengals Charlie.:uhoh3:

You obviously took a bathroom break because you did not mention where the refs practically handed the bengals the game on a silver platter trying to fix it fir the BENGALS to win when that bengals receiver grabbed Ramseys facemask and threw him to the ground and did not throw the yellow flag for a personal foul which gave the bengals the go ahead touchdown. Had this game been fairly officiated the Rams would not have had to come back and win the game and would have easily won it.

blaming the bengals meltdowns on the refs is being a sore loser and cop out.the bengals self destructed in the end,the refs were finally making correct calls in the fourth quarter throwing the yellow flags thst the bengals brought on themselves,the bengals defenders were all over the Rams receivers mugging them in the end zone,don’t even try and blame the destruction on the bengals defense on the refs,that’s a cop out and being a sore loser when it was crystal clear the refs were trying to give the game to the BENGALS as I just proved.

What everybody KNOWS is the refs tried to give the BENGALS the game but despite that,they STILL self destructed in the end when they had the refs in their corner.keep trying to tell yourself the bengals won the game,maybe someday you will get out of that fantasyland and actually believe it :abgg2q.jpg: :stir:

Last edited:
I have been saying fir years now the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.the NFL has fixed playoff and superbowls fir decades now,a certain number of players and the head coaches are involved,they are as much a phony dog and pony show as elections are only differerence is it does not always go the way they plan it.this was one of those superbowls where it did not go as they planned it.

it wasn’t always this way.the NFL did not used to be corrupt as it is now,it was around the mid ninetys thst the NFL started fixing playoff and superbowls.the refs were doing everything they could to fix this game for the bengals to win.refs never used to make such horrible calls on a routine basis during the playoffs and superbowls as they do now year after year the last 25 or so years.

Back in the days when the superbowl was first invented,and in the the seventys and 80,s it was only once in a blue moon where refs would make such horrible calls that would decide playoff and Super Bowl games,it surely did not happen on a yearly basis year after year like it does now as it has the last twenty to twenty five years,these refs have way too much fucking power that needs to be stripped from them.the refs did everything on the planet try and give this game to the bengals,the rams should never have had to t come back to win it as they did had the game been fairly officiated.the refs clearly were trying to fix this game fir the bengals,the bengals just did not do their part by self destructing in the end as they did mugging the rams receivers at the end.the refs had to make the correct calls then to at least appear they were nit trying to give the game to the bengals.

This is the first Super Bowl I have watched sense the Seahawks./ patriots Super Bowl which was about eight years ago.i only did so cause I love looking at these beautiful classic LA colors is the only reason. :up: It was back then when the objective minded people saw that Pete the cheat threw that Super Bowl,that was my wake-up call that these coach’s,some of the players,and the refs are all criminals,they they fix these games same as presidential elections are fixed,it’s all just as much a dog and pony show as they are and the sheep keep falling fir it over and over again and won’t accept reality and keep watching these games like the cattle they are.:uhoh3:

i said fuck you to the NFL almost ten years ago,too bad more people here won’t do the same.
It’s fun to watch you melt down on a daily basis

You claim you haven’t watched in years, yet here you are bitching and whining about something you “gave up on years ago”

Tomorrow you can go back to ranting about leftists and marxists.

Sleep well you miserable turd.

:rofl: Oh quit the whining and man up the bengals choked in the end bengals fan.blaming the refs fir the bengals meltdowns in the final two minutes is a cop out and being a sore loser.
Give the game to the Rams,.? what game were you watching,:rofl:it clearly was not the same one I was,anybody thst watched this game saw the refs were CLEARLY trying to give this game to the Bengals Charlie.:uhoh3:

You obviously took a bathroom break because you did not mention where the refs practically handed the bengals the game on a silver platter trying to fix it fir the BENGALS to win when that bengals receiver grabbed Ramseys facemask and threw him to the ground and did not throw the yellow flag for a personal foul which gave the bengals the go ahead touchdown. Had this game been fairly officiated the Rams would not have had to come back and win the game and would have easily won it.

blaming the bengals meltdowns on the refs is being a sore loser and cop out.the bengals self destructed in the end,the refs were finally making correct calls in the fourth quarter throwing the yellow flags thst the bengals brought on themselves,the bengals defenders were all over the Rams receivers mugging them in the end zone,don’t even try and blame the destruction on the bengals defense on the refs,that’s a cop out and being a sore loser when it was crystal clear the refs were trying to give the game to the BENGALS as I just proved.

What everybody KNOWS is the refs tried to give the BENGALS the game but despite that,they STILL self destructed in the end when they had the refs in their corner.keep trying to tell yourself the bengals won the game,maybe someday you will get out of that fantasyland and actually believe it :abgg2q.jpg: :stir:
Yeah it is funny airplane thst you keep whining with your butthurt over the bengals losing and can’t own up to how despite the refs best efforts to gift wrap the game to the bengals,,they could not do so and you blame the bengals meltdowns and mugging of rams receivers in the end zone at the end on the refs and you took a bathroom break when the bengals receiver committed a personal foul against jalen Ramsey thst did Not get called which game the bengals the go ahead touchdown,that is indeed funny you ignore that I agree and also am laughing with how your butthurt is so bad you try and blame it in the refs. :rofl:

Yeah it is funny airplane thst you keep whining with your butthurt over the bengals losing and can’t own up to how despite the refs best efforts to gift wrap the game to the bengals,,they could not do so and you blame the bengals meltdowns and mugging of rams receivers in the end zone at the end on the refs and you took a bathroom break when the bengals receiver committed a personal foul against jalen Ramsey thst did Not get called which game the bengals the go ahead touchdown,that is indeed funny you ignore that I agree and also am laughing with how your butthurt is so bad you try and blame it in the refs. :rofl:
I thought you said the game was fixed--are you playing both sides of the same coin?

Refs should have stopped the game untill all fans had their mask on. How many are going to die now
Some will. Are you not nervous when you go out in public? Recently I went to a RV show. People getting off and on just as you walk into the tight space they were breathing in. Ew.

Refs should have stopped the game untill all fans had their mask on. How many are going to die now
They dont care. i had made a post about that and the response back basically was let who ever is going to die, die so they can they can live their lives. 2Timothy 3 is todays world.

Forum List

Back