corrupt nfl refs

They dont care. i had made a post about that and the response back basically was let who ever is going to die, die so they can they can live their lives. 2Timothy 3 is todays world.
I’m pro mask and vaccine but I have to agree. Life must go on. Just get vaccinated wear mask and stay away from people like you tell everyone else to do.

The RAMS had 16 chances to get into the endzone on the last drive. A good time would use half that many. The refs could see the RAMS stood no chance against the Cinni D so out come the flags on every single play. Sad, really.

Had the refs not been bound and determined to give this victory to the RAMS, the Bengals would have easily won. They were in command of this game. With a brand new quarterback.

I’m pro mask and vaccine but I have to agree. Life must go on. Just get vaccinated wear mask and stay away from people like you tell everyone else to do.
I do stay away from people as best i can. If the penalties were called on earlier plays the Bengals had hardly anything. Face mask penalty should have been called on the 75 yard TD. There is no doubt all sports are corrupt. Organized crime is laughing all the way to the bank perse.

I thought you said the game was fixed--are you playing both sides of the same coin?
Of course it was fixed,they always are. I only got it wrong thinking they were going to fix it for the rams to win it all but I got the wrong team,the nfl clearly wanted the bengals to win,the refs did everything in the world on the planet to try and fix this game for the bengals to win practically gift wrapping this game for them,only problem was the bengals did not do their part,they self destructed in the end and came unglued,that was something the nfl did not count on,they did not plan on that one.

thst is the one differerence in nfl playoff games and presidential elections,it does not always go the way they plan it out,this was one of those times thst it backfired on their plans :up: The Rams were impressive in winning this game,everything was stacked against them,they got a coach who was major conservative,they were not playing with a stacked deck of cards entering the game already without the services of their third best receiver Tyler higbee and they then lose their second best one Beckham,a major playmaker and differerence maker,and on top of all thst,had to come back and beat the refs who did everything in their power to try and give this game to the bungles.

im just glad they were nit playing the cheatriots again,in both those superbowls it was crystal clear t Robert kraft had the refs in his pockets.had it been the cheatriots,they would never have correctly called those pass interference calls they called against the bungles when they mugged the rams receivers in the end zone at the end,the refs in the end,FINALLY started making good calls.the cheatriots are the ONLY team the NFL allows to get away with that.

Last edited:
Of course it was fixed,they always are. I only got it wrong thinking they were going to fix it for the rams to win it all but I got the wrong team,the nfl clearly wanted the bengals to win,the refs did everything in the world on the planet to try and fix this game for the bengals to win practically gift wrapping this game for them,only problem was the bengals did not do their part,they self destructed in the end and came unglued,that was something the nfl did not count on,they did not plan on that one.

thst is the one differerence in nfl playoff games and presidential elections,it does not always go the way they plan it out,this was one of those times thst it backfired on their plans :up: The Rams were impressive in winning this game,everything was stacked against them,they got a coach who was major conservative,they were not playing with a stacked deck of cards entering the game already without the services of their third best receiver Tyler higbee and they then lose their second best one Beckham,a major playmaker and differerence maker,and on top of all thst,had to come back and beat the refs who did everything in their power to try and give this game to the bungles.

im just glad they were nit playing the cheatriots again,in both those superbowls it was crystal clear t Robert kraft had the refs in his pockets.had it been the cheatriots,they would never have correctly called those pass interference calls they called against the bungles when they mugged the rams receivers in the end zone at the end,the refs in the end,FINALLY started making good calls.the cheatriots are the ONLY team the NFL allows to get away with that.
Nonsense. If that were true Stafford didn't get that holding call on 3rd down incomplete pass. He should have been 4th down. Instead, first and goal. No way if it were rigged against the rams would the rams have gotten those two calls. Basically giving Stafford 6 down. No one would have said a thing had the refs not thrown a flag on those 2 critical plays. The fix was in for the Rams to win. Big market. You know it.

I do stay away from people as best i can. If the penalties were called on earlier plays the Bengals had hardly anything. Face mask penalty should have been called on the 75 yard TD. There is no doubt all sports are corrupt. Organized crime is laughing all the way to the bank perse.

:thankusmile: You sir are awake unlike so many sheep here.man you ain’t kidding,professional sports are corrupt to the core every bit as much as our government,that is why this is the first Super Bowl I have watched sense like eight years ago when Pete the cheat threw that game for the cheatriots to win,thst was my wake up call the nfl is as corrupt as our government,carrol is just as much a criminal as Belicheat and all these other nfl owners,the three major biggest sports the NBA,MLB and the NFL are easily the most corrupt with the NFL the worst of them all,has been that way the past twenty years or so,back in the 70’s and 80’s the game was nowhere corrupt like it is now,it was only once in a blue moon when refs would make a horrible call in the playoffs thst would cost a team a major win,it all started with the bs tuck rule,ever sense then it has been a yearly routine ritual for refs to fix playoff games and superbowls ESPECIALLY if it the cheatriots.

i only watched this superbowl just to look at the rams awesome classic LA uniform colors,easily the coolest in the nfl hands down no contest,with the rams winning it all in the playoffs you maybe now the owner will get his head out of his ass and finally go back to those classic LA colors they wore in the playoffs and the Super Bowl this year fir EVERY game next year.:5_1_12024:i always said if the rams did not wear their classic LA colors from the 70’s and 80’s they might as well have just stayed in stank Louis.that’s why I don’t even watch the rams anymore till recently cause they wore gay lookimg uniforms most the year,not quite as gay looking as the ugly rags they wore in stank Louis but still gay looking.hopefully now with this superbowl win with the classic La colors,thst will change now,

Last edited:
One thing not mentioned in this thread is what I consider Bengals poor strategic decisions. The first was going on 4th down from midfield in the 1st Q setting up the Rams for their first TD. The second was not double covering Cupp especially in the 4th quarter. They had NO running game at all, Cupp was the offense. Those decisions were at least as significant as the Refs poor performance.

I will also say congrats to the Rams. It was good to see the veterans Stafford, Donald, Cupp and McVie get their first SB win. Burrow will have a couple of rings before his career is over.

Bad calls and missed calls happen. It's the ones at the end of the game that should be reviewable IMO because there is no time to recover from them. Also, the Refs were letting them play the whole game until the final drive for the RAMs and all of sudden flags are flying on every play.
Yep after that non existent hold gave the Rams a first down just let them score and get some clock for your last possession. But that 4th down play by the Bengals was idiotic...at least put a guy in motion to slow down the full out blitz.

One thing not mentioned in this thread is what I consider Bengals poor strategic decisions. The first was going on 4th down from midfield in the 1st Q setting up the Rams for their first TD. The second was not double covering Cupp especially in the 4th quarter. They had NO running game at all, Cupp was the offense. Those decisions were at least as significant as the Refs poor performance.

I will also say congrats to the Rams. It was good to see the veterans Stafford, Donald, Cupp and McVie get their first SB win. Burrow will have a couple of rings before his career is over.
Not in Cincinnati. LOL

The complaint about refs will never end.
Having said that, yes touchy calls gave the Rams the game.
What people want is consistence. Even consistently bad. At least the teams know how to play, and can adjust their play to how the refs are calling it.
What makes it irritating to downright infuriating is inconsistent calls. And last night, was that.
Watching the Rams get three holding/interference calls in a row on 1st/goal - I am not sure I have ever seen that before.
The first call was completely legit. The second one... yeah...but not that bad, being 1st down could have let it go. The third one... FFS... there would be 25 passing interference calls every game if you called it that touchy. They literally gave the TD to Rams.

The complaint about refs will never end.
Having said that, yes touchy calls gave the Rams the game.
What people want is consistence. Even consistently bad. At least the teams know how to play, and can adjust their play to how the refs are calling it.
What makes it irritating to downright infuriating is inconsistent calls. And last night, was that.
Watching the Rams get three holding/interference calls in a row on 1st/goal - I am not sure I have ever seen that before.
The first call was completely legit. The second one... yeah...but not that bad, being 1st down could have let it go. The third one... FFS... there would be 25 passing interference calls every game if you called it that touchy. They literally gave the TD to Rams.
All I'm saying is IF it were fixed, it were fixed for the Rams because of all those late calls in the game. And I'm not saying it's rigged. LA Ram Fan is. And he's saying the Rams overcame the fix to win despite it being rigged against his team. He wants it both ways. It's bullshit. If you are going to commit, you have to admit that ending was rigged in the Rams favor not against them.

The butthurt bengal fans here like smellybozo and airplane mechanic are of course blaming the bungles poor play calling going for it at midfield and ther meltdowns mugging rams receivers in the end zone on the refs though of course,just take a look around here. :rofl: Had this game been fairly officiated,the rams would never have had to come back and win from behind.that’s why I say McVey is another coach like Belicheat,totally over rated in being called a good coach,the rams had no running game cause he was super conservative always running up the MIDDLE on first down every play,he ALWAYS does thst.

i kept saying the entire game why does he he keep fuckimg running the ball when the running game is not working,up the middle no less.at least if you ARE going to run the ball,don’t fucking run it up the middle,run it to the outside,the few times he tried thst it worked.had he done thst on most the running plays,the running game WOULD have worked.:uhoh3: Thsts what always made don shula a great coach,he never had a running game with the doplhins during the Dan Marino era so he adapted to his personal and seldom ever ran the ball calling for most the plays to be passing plays.McVey is obviously not the offensive mind whiz Shula was though clearly otherwise he would have done the same thing and the rams would have scored much more.:mad:

Last edited:
Bad calls and missed calls happen. It's the ones at the end of the game that should be reviewable IMO because there is no time to recover from them. Also, the Refs were letting them play the whole game until the final drive for the RAMs and all of sudden flags are flying on every play.
That’s because they were well deserved by the bengals when they came flying at the end when the refs FINALLY started officiating like pro refs at the end.there is a major differerence in letting the players play and letting the players mug receivers in the end zone as the bengals were doing to the Ram players in the final minute.
haven’t you heard the news yet,unless your the cheatriots who get special treatment,in football you are not suppose to grab on and mug receivers in the end zone as the bungles did to the rams. :abgg2q.jpg: you need to give the receivers the opportunity to catch the ball which they did not do. :rofl:They came out flying st the end deservedly so because up,till that point,the bengals defenders were playing a clean game,they were not mugging them as they did in the end zone at the very end never giving the rams the opportunity to catch the ball,that’s why they came out at the end cause the bengals brought it on themselves self destructing at the end, :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

The refs did everything in their power to give this game to the bungles and yet they still could not win, :abgg2q.jpg: the rams were impressive in winning this game having to,play against not just the bungles but the refs as well.had this game been officiated fairly,the rams would never have had to come back and win from behind,the bungles only got the go ahead touchdown by a gift wrapped personal foul penalty NON call against the bengals receiver grabbing the rams receiver by the helmet throwing him to the ground.everybody who keeps babbling about the bengals getting screwed I see that NOBODY wants to talk about thst moment sense it destroys their babbling. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

you trying to tell us the non personal foul penalty committed by the bengals receiver against the rams should NOT have been reviewed. :uhoh3: You did not mention thst horrible non call by the refs that forced the rams to play from behind which should never have happened.

Last edited:
That’s because they were well deserved by the bengals when they came flying at the end when the refs FINALLY started officiating like pro refs at the end.there is a major differerence in letting the players play and letting the players mug receivers in the end zone as the bengals were doing to the Ram players in the final minute.
haven’t you heard the news yet,unless your the cheatriots who get special treatment,in football you are not suppose to grab on and mug receivers in the end zone as the bungles did to the rams. :abgg2q.jpg: you need to give the receivers the opportunity to catch the ball which they did not do. :rofl:

The refs did everything in their power to give this game to the bungles and yet they still could not win, :abgg2q.jpg: the rams were impressive in winning this game having to,play against not just the bungles but the refs as well.had this game been officiated fairly,the rams would never have had to come back and win from behind,the bungles only got the go ahead touchdown by a gift wrapped personal foul penalty non call against the bengals receiver grabbing the rams receiver by the helmet throwing him to the ground.everybody who keeps babbling about the bengals getting screwed I see that NOBODY wants to talk about thst moment sense it destroys their babbling.

you trying to tell us the non personal foul penalty committed by the bengals receiver against the rams should not have been reviewed. :uhoh3:
Now you know how the unkotare types felt about their Patriots. The league was against them not with them. They too won despite the unfairness. They all cheat. Why pick on them? Because they're winning.

haven’t you heard the news yet,unless your the cheatriots who get special treatment,in football you are not suppose to grab on and mug receivers in the end zone as the bungles did to the rams. :abgg2q.jpg: you need to give the receivers the opportunity to catch the ball which they did not do. :rofl:

The refs did everything in their power to give this game to the bungles and yet they still could not win, :abgg2q.jpg: the rams were impressive in winning this game having to,play against not just the bungles but the refs as well.had this game been officiated fairly,the rams would never have had to come back and win from behind,the bungles only got the go ahead touchdown by a gift wrapped personal foul penalty non call against the bengals receiver grabbing the rams receiver by the helmet throwing him to the ground.everybody who keeps babbling about the bengals getting screwed I see that NOBODY wants to talk about thst moment sense it destroys their babbling.

you trying to tell us the non personal foul penalty committed by the bengals receiver against the rams should not have been reviewed. :uhoh3:
C'mon fella.
Again, what a game needs is consistency. Good or bad.
I doubt I have ever watched a single college/pro sports game where there were no bad calls. There are always bad calls. Always will be. And there were bad calls this game too. Both ways, yes the Bengals got away with a face mask. But the ref was behind them, you can forgive that.
But the last run by the Rams and they got 3 interference calls in a row?? Again, I don't think I ever seen that before and I am 57 years old. The first call was an obvious holding. That would have been a bad call if it wasn't called. The 2nd cal...meh..yes but I have seen plenty that have let that go, particularly on a 1st down. The third one?? Yes it was interference, but reaaaally touchy. If they called passing interference that close - like I say - there would be 25 or more interference calls every single game.
i am not a Bengals fan. A Steelers fan. Which means I am certainly not a Bengals fan.

The butthurt bengal fans here like smellybozo and airplane mechanic are of course blaming the bungles poor play calling going for it at midfield and ther meltdowns mugging rams receivers in the end zone on the refs though of course,just take a look around here. :rofl: Had this game been fairly officiated,the rams would never have had to come back and win from behind.that’s why I say McVey is another coach like Belicheat,totally over rated in being called a good coach,the rams had no running game cause he was super conservative always running up the MIDDLE on first down every play,he ALWAYS does thst.

i kept saying the entire game why does he he keep fuckimg running the ball when the running game is not working,up the middle no less.at least if you ARE going to run the ball,don’t fucking run it up the middle,run it to the outside,the few times he tried thst it worked.had he done thst on most the running plays,the running game WOULD have worked.:uhoh3: Thsts what always made don shula a great coach,he never had a running game with the doplhins during the Dan Marino era so he adapted to his personal and seldom ever ran the ball calling for most the plays to be passing plays.Mickey is obviously not the offensive mind whiz Shula was though clearly otherwise he would have done the same thing and the rams would have scored much more.:mad:
Everytime I post facts smellybozo can’t counter like these he tries to laugh them off same as he does on how Biden stole the election,comedy gold. :rofl:

Last edited:
C'mon fella.
Again, what a game needs is consistency. Good or bad.
I doubt I have ever watched a single college/pro sports game where there were no bad calls. There are always bad calls. Always will be. And there were bad calls this game too. Both ways, yes the Bengals got away with a face mask. But the ref was behind them, you can forgive that.
But the last run by the Rams and they got 3 interference calls in a row?? Again, I don't think I ever seen that before and I am 57 years old. The first call was an obvious holding. That would have been a bad call if it wasn't called. The 2nd cal...meh..yes but I have seen plenty that have let that go, particularly on a 1st down. The third one?? Yes it was interference, but reaaaally touchy. If they called passing interference that close - like I say - there would be 25 or more interference calls every single game.
i am not a Bengals fan. A Steelers fan. Which means I am certainly not a Bengals fan.
I agree 100%. La Ram Fan says what?

On the 75 yard td for Cinncinati-The reciever pulled theface mask of defender and threw him to the ground-no call. On the 2nd play of the 4th quarter a pass to Jefferson, the cinn defender held his left arm down so he couldnt make the catch again no call. What are the refs doing watching the cheerleaders or the play? Anyone betting is a fool.

With legalized gambling all over the place nowadays, crooked refs don't even have to be sneaky.

If someone knows some NFL refs, it isn't foolish at all to make a wager provided you trust them to give you the straight dope

Nope, I think you are mistaken in your assumptions. I don't think the players have a clue about how it is fixed. The 32 owners do and the head refs of each group do. No one else. The coach does what the owner tells him to do. The players do what the coach tells them to do--and if they don't, the refs get involved with holding calls and that sort of unreviewable call. The gambling interests are involved as well. They knew who was going to win the SB before the season ever started.

Forum List

Back