Corporations are the very reason why Americans have it so good.

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Stop and look around you then think about what all you have that was built, distributed, and sold by corporations. Then try and imagine what life would be like without corporations. All those that want to claims corporations are evil and are out to take over the world can you provide us with some evidence?

Stop and look around you then think about what all you have that was built, distributed, and sold by corporations. Then try and imagine what life would be like without corporations. All those that want to claims corporations are evil and are out to take over the world can you provide us with some evidence?

Submitted for your approval... just more elitist-mentality attitude trickling-down from conservative way of thinking. It's the workers stupid... that make corporations.

Corporations used to be good but their embrace of illegals is now destroying america. We can't survive another 100 million welfare deadbeats from mexico.

Submitted for your approval... just more elitist-mentality attitude trickling-down from conservative way of thinking. It's the workers stupid... that make corporations.

People are there because corporations hired them to be there. You think those people in absence of the corporation would have just showed up and started building whatever it is? And you have the nerve to call anyone stupid. Please educate us on how it would have worked without the corporations?

Corporations used to be good but their embrace of illegals is now destroying america. We can't survive another 100 million welfare deadbeats from mexico.

And that is corporations. I'm sorry but most illegal workers actually work for small businesses and farmers. Matter of fact most corporations have heavier work requirements and checks. Now if you wanted to argue that through Democrats corporations have managed to use the government to create more regulations chocking small business I would agree with that. But that is just the corporation trying to get a competitive advantage and is more the fault of government than the corporations themselves. But with small government and limited regulations all would be fine.

A corporation is a legal arrangement by which an enterprise facilitates capitalist distribution of wealth. The same (or greater) level of production would be achieved by the same entity if, rather than "going public," it functioned as a profit-sharing enterprise with its employees alone benefiting from their efforts and enduring any declines rather than a body of shareholders.

People are there because corporations hired them to be there. You think those people in absence of the corporation would have just showed up and started building whatever it is? And you have the nerve to call anyone stupid. Please educate us on how it would have worked without the corporations?

pd2277846.jpg

Last edited:
No they aren't. The megacorps are colluding to destroy this country to suck out all the available wealtth. Only an idiot can't see that - just look around you... at JP Morgan, Monsanto, Barclay's etc. Most people in this country are employed by small businesses.

No they aren't. The megacorps are colluding to destroy this country to suck out all the available wealtth. Only an idiot can't see that - just look around you... at JP Morgan, Monsanto, Barclay's etc. Most people in this country are employed by small businesses.

If not for corporations, the typical person on the globe would be scratching a living from the dirt.

In fact, they still do in absence of them.

Have a fucking clue - THEN post.

The better jobs are with corporations.

And the bigger the corporation, the better the jobs.

If not for corporations, the typical person on the globe would be scratching a living from the dirt.

C'mon. That's not even remotely true, and you know it. A corporation is a man-made entity. A corporation does not exist in nature. Moron.

The better jobs are with corporations.

And the bigger the corporation, the better the jobs.

I respectfully disagree. American mega-corporations are THE worst. All the soul-sucking BS they make you endure...

I once worked for a company that had profit sharing. After 8 years, I got a whole $5.38 as my share.

I agree small business is important as well. But how important are corporations to small businesses? I’m sure you are using a computer now created by a small business and on the internet being provided by a small business. I’m also sure you are currently using the power generated by a small business. In fact I would be willing to bet nearly 100 percent of all things in your life were either created, distributed, or sold by a corporation.

A corporation is a legal arrangement by which an enterprise facilitates capitalist distribution of wealth. The same (or greater) level of production would be achieved by the same entity if, rather than "going public," it functioned as a profit-sharing enterprise with its employees alone benefiting from their efforts and enduring any declines rather than a body of shareholders.

Then why are such arrangements so rare? They aren't illegal, you know.

Forum List

Back