Corporate America and Republicans Hurting Workers Over 50

Who?

ProPublica? Is that a Russian conglomerate masquerading as an American leftist mouthpiece?

"A new data analysis by ProPublica and the Urban Institute shows more than half of older U.S. workers are pushed out of longtime jobs before they choose to retire, suffering financial damage that is often irreversible."

If You’re Over 50, Chances Are the Decision to Leave a Job Won’t be Yours — ProPublica

Republicans should be proud!

That’s a pretty long article. Can you tell me where and how the author determined that Republicans are hurting these workers, or did you just toss that in because you’re an ignorant piece of shit?

It depends on what the job is. In engineering, the reverse is true. Companies are losing their knowledge base to retirement and are re-hiring retirees as consultants.

Consultants making far less than their previous salaries without benefits.

"A new data analysis by ProPublica and the Urban Institute shows more than half of older U.S. workers are pushed out of longtime jobs before they choose to retire, suffering financial damage that is often irreversible."

If You’re Over 50, Chances Are the Decision to Leave a Job Won’t be Yours — ProPublica

That’s a pretty long article. Can you tell me where and how the author determined that Republicans are hurting these workers, or did you just toss that in because you’re an ignorant piece of shit?

Republicans have a long history of fighting age discrimination laws which this is about.

Corporate America and Republicans Hurting Workers Over 50

No Democrats in corporate America, eh comrade?

Russian Hack!
RussianBot.jpeg

Very old news. Norman Matloff has been documenting this since the 1980's. There is no labor shortage, in any field in the U.S., never has been; it's just a pack of lies by vermin, mostly the same vermin selling out the U.S. and giving away the tech Red China is going to be using to kill Americans in the near future.

And, Republicans loves them some green cards and criminal illegal aliens. Don't be fooled by their lies. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce loves them, too. We even let aliens attend schools in the U.S. and hand them green cards, in case not enough can be suckered over the usual ways.

It depends on what the job is. In engineering, the reverse is true. Companies are losing their knowledge base to retirement and are re-hiring retirees as consultants.

Rubbish. That's just a variation on the scam of pretending your employees are all 'contractors', and avoid paying payroll taxes on their wages, is all, same as what they do with office cleaning services who hire criminal illegal aliens instead of the company hiring janitors.

Republicans have a long history of fighting age discrimination laws which this is about.

Thanks for letting me know that you just tossed that in (confirming you’re an ignorant piece of shit). I suppose you also believe that all these people are being fired by only republicans because democrats would never do such a thing.

Consultants making far less than their previous salaries without benefits.

Actually you’re half right (that’s pretty good considering your track record).

Consultants typically make a higher hourly wage than an employee, but as you brilliantly noted, without the overhead cost to the employer.

Rubbish. That's just a variation on the scam of pretending your employees are all 'contractors', and avoid paying payroll taxes on their wages, is all, same as what they do with office cleaning services who hire criminal illegal aliens instead of the company hiring janitors.
It's not rubbish at all, it happens to be reality. I'm one of the consultants. Yes there are employment "scams" as you describe but like all things there is no one size fits all description of the issue.

Forum List

Back