Corn -Pop Demands Trump Hand Over Transcripts From Ukraine Phone Call

FWIW, Trump has been in office now about 32 months and this is now officially the 64th "Trump Scandal" the Left have tried to run with -------- and failed with. You can literally set your watch by the Left, they come out with a new Trump crisis almost exactly every two weeks after they've worn the last one out. I guess this gives their idiot base the belief that they are actually doing something, going somewhere.

The last Trump scandal/crisis was the weather map Trump used that someone had put an obvious after-the-fact line on during hurricane Dorian, even though Trump made a point of saying to disregard it.

What will be the next scandal to hit around the 4th of October? Trump has bad gums? Trump doesn't pay his satellite TV bill? I'll see you there. Remember: the 4th. Bank on it.

How do you know it is the left that makes these scandals and not Trump himself that comes up with them?

:71:

Absolutely right. Both make them. Each for their own different reasons.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don’t propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don’t have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don’t write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don’t set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don’t control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 360 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. The House of Representatives, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 360 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it’s because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it’s because they want it in the red.
If the Army and Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan, it’s because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it’s because they want it that way.

hegel.jpg

1169ckCOMIC-surveillance.png

Last edited:
This is rich.....this SOB has been caught red-handed influencing a foreign government so his son could rake in millions....yet he has the audacity to demand Trump handover transcripts of a phone call with a Ukrainian official over claims TRUMP MAY HAVE TRIED TO INFLUENCE A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.

Apparently these corrupt criminal Democrats think they can get away with anything these days.

Are we gonna let these SOBs get away with this rubbish????

Joe Biden demands Trump release transcript of Ukraine call
1569018731684.jpg

Uncle Corn-pop says "Pull my finger".

Biden on September 17, 2019. Photo: Bastiaan Slabbers/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Former Vice President Joe Biden called for President Trump to release a transcript of his July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday, amid reports that Ukraine is at the center of a whistleblower's complaint over Trump's contacts with a foreign leader.

"If these reports are true, then ... It means that he [Trump] used the power and resources of the United States to pressure a sovereign nation—a partner that is still under direct assault from Russia—pushing Ukraine to subvert the rule of law in the express hope of extracting a political favor."— Biden's statement on Friday
Catch up quick: Three House committees — Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight and Reform — are investigating whether Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, "were misappropriating the American foreign policy apparatus for political gain," the New York Times reports.

• These investigations are in response to reports that the Trump administration "delayed a package of military assistance to the new government in Ukraine," as reported by the NYT.
  • The committees say they will investigate whether that lack of military aid is part of an alleged effort by Trump "to coerce the Ukrainian government into pursuing politically-motivated investigations, including of former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."
What else Biden is saying:

"Such clear-cut corruption damages and diminishes our institutions of government by making them tools of a personal political vendetta. At minimum, Donald Trump should immediately release the transcript of the call in question, the American people can judge for themselves, and direct the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to stop stonewalling and release the whistleblower notification to the Congress." Joe Biden demands Trump release transcript of Ukraine call

Who cares that former members of the Obama Administration have been caught giving our enemies (Iran) advice on how to thwart US foreign policy. We've got to get to the bottom of this latest hoax immediately.
Yeah, that will happen right about when the orange turd releases his taxes and his loan documents.

:abgg2q.jpg:

No. You aren't trying to further the topic, nor are you admitting trump corruption. Not sure who you think you are fooling, cultist.

This is just reflexive whataboutism to provide cover for dear leader and to soothe yourself. Nothing more. It's not rocket surgery.

FINALLY! WE AGREE!

YOU admit that you bringing in Trumps taxes isn't furthering the topic, nor are you admitting Trump corruption, you are cultist, it was just reflexive whataboutism on your part to provide cover for dear leader in attempt to soothe yourself. Nothing more.

I am glad you get it!

FWIW, Trump has been in office now about 32 months and this is now officially the 64th "Trump Scandal" the Left have tried to run with -------- and failed with. You can literally set your watch by the Left, they come out with a new Trump crisis almost exactly every two weeks after they've worn the last one out. I guess this gives their idiot base the belief that they are actually doing something, going somewhere.

The last Trump scandal/crisis was the weather map Trump used that someone had put an obvious after-the-fact line on during hurricane Dorian, even though Trump made a point of saying to disregard it.

What will be the next scandal to hit around the 4th of October? Trump has bad gums? Trump doesn't pay his satellite TV bill? I'll see you there. Remember: the 4th. Bank on it.

How do you know it is the left that makes these scandals and not Trump himself that comes up with them?

:71:

Absolutely right. Both make them. Each for their own different reasons.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don’t propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don’t have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don’t write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don’t set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don’t control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 320 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. The House of Representatives, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 320 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it’s because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it’s because they want it in the red.
If the Army and Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan, it’s because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it’s because they want it that way.

View attachment 280396

View attachment 280397
BINGO. Someone who gets it!

giphy.gif

Trump has more experience doing this than anyone since Reagan. :71:

This is rich.....this SOB has been caught red-handed influencing a foreign government so his son could rake in millions....yet he has the audacity to demand Trump handover transcripts of a phone call with a Ukrainian official over claims TRUMP MAY HAVE TRIED TO INFLUENCE A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.

Apparently these corrupt criminal Democrats think they can get away with anything these days.

Biden knows he can count on the ManchurianSM to spin it for him.

Amazing similarities to how the Dupes here argue. I just had a Tard claim on another thread that a news story was totally fake. When I asked him for the proof of how he knew that, he asked me to prove Santa Claus didn't exist! :cuckoo: Biden knows full well Trump cannot release the transcript of that phone call, things are discussed between countries that are not for public consumption. So when Trump doesn't comply, Joe Bidet will exclaim that Trump must obviously be hiding something! Just as Trump MUST be hiding something without turning over his tax return full of all his private info.

Meantime, Bidet's hands are covered with the blood of guilt over the money his son took in the Left so much wants to cover up, because they know that neither Bernie nor Warren have ZERO chance of ever beating Trump in a general election.

Right on the head. You drove that nail in with one wack!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Joe Biden asked Epstein to be his VP running-mate because they have so much in common, but Epstein said that Joe was just too dirty for him

Why?

Who gives a shit.

If Trump is corrupt, Biden is corrupt, Hillary is corrupt, Obama is corrupt?

Haven't you figured it out yet by now? They are all CRIMINALS THAT DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

You are so dumb, they purposely release this shit to see how dumb you are, and how much they have to release until you can figure it out.

Apparently quite a bit.

I find this cynical "everybody-does-it" think obtuse and tiresome. For all his foibles, in Trump we finally have a president who has the balls to take on the neocons and the leftist political, academic and media establishment! He's teaching a new generation how to do it, how to shove their corruption and arrogance back down their throats. He's the lightning rod exposing and destroying the MSM's reputation like no other politician ever dared to do before. Whatever Trump's faults, he genuinely loves America and the American people. The establishment despises the men and women who make this country work, and that's why the establishment hates Trump.

What's this supposed corruption on the part of Trump anyway? The only corruption I see in this is that of Biden.

I want to see the tape too, and if tramp has nothing on it, let him show it.
So you want Trump to show NOTHING. :spinner: :abgg2q.jpg: :spinner:
Whatever happened to the 2008 return you illegally stole? The one that showed Trump paid more than his fair share in taxes?
What happens after you get 2018 and it is squeaky clean? Then demand to see 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014?
The problem with the Left is that they hold everyone to a different standard than themselves. They demand everything, give nothing. How many years has the GOP spent chasing you on FOIA requests on everything from Benghazi to that computer expert of Debbie Wassermann's who fled the country?
Problem with you Tards is that you are just like the Blacks and little children: give you an inch, you demand a mile.

What comes after the tax returns with every bit of personal info revealed are clean?
  • Demand Trump's marriage license?
  • Honeymoon records?
  • Dental records?
  • Inspect Trump's shorts?
You shall get NOTHING.

Except another well-earned defeat in 2020.

I think professor Walter E Williams addressed that best.

"I'm going to run for office. My platform will be, I will not bring any federal money back to my state. How many votes do you suppose I would garner with that agenda?"

To some degree, it is our fault what our leaders do because of what we expect them to do. We on the right want a strong military, and those on the left want their social programs and even more of them. The problem is that in most cases, you can't get what you want for your people without giving them what they want for theirs.

So the question is, are the politicians inept, or are the voters?

Joe Biden demands Trump release transcript of Ukraine call
1569018731684.jpg

Uncle Corn-pop says "Pull my finger".

Biden on September 17, 2019. Photo: Bastiaan Slabbers/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Former Vice President Joe Biden called for President Trump to release a transcript of his July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday, amid reports that Ukraine is at the center of a whistleblower's complaint over Trump's contacts with a foreign leader.

"If these reports are true, then ... It means that he [Trump] used the power and resources of the United States to pressure a sovereign nation—a partner that is still under direct assault from Russia—pushing Ukraine to subvert the rule of law in the express hope of extracting a political favor."— Biden's statement on Friday
Catch up quick: Three House committees — Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight and Reform — are investigating whether Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, "were misappropriating the American foreign policy apparatus for political gain," the New York Times reports.

• These investigations are in response to reports that the Trump administration "delayed a package of military assistance to the new government in Ukraine," as reported by the NYT.
  • The committees say they will investigate whether that lack of military aid is part of an alleged effort by Trump "to coerce the Ukrainian government into pursuing politically-motivated investigations, including of former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."
What else Biden is saying:

"Such clear-cut corruption damages and diminishes our institutions of government by making them tools of a personal political vendetta. At minimum, Donald Trump should immediately release the transcript of the call in question, the American people can judge for themselves, and direct the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to stop stonewalling and release the whistleblower notification to the Congress." Joe Biden demands Trump release transcript of Ukraine call

Who cares that former members of the Obama Administration have been caught giving our enemies (Iran) advice on how to thwart US foreign policy. We've got to get to the bottom of this latest hoax immediately.

I want to see the tape too, and if tramp has nothing on it, let him show it.
What makes you think there's even a tape?

Apparently you've swallowed this new hoax hook, line, and sinker.

If there were a recording, it would be in the hands of CNN, MSNBC and Nancy Piglosi.

Not quite yet! Soon, perhaps even the whistleblower is made up by tramp and rudy. That is a trick of tramp, creating the news.

And Trump would accomplish exactly what by doing this???

Why?

Who gives a shit.

Haven't you figured it out yet by now? They are all CRIMINALS THAT DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

You are so dumb, they purposely release this shit to see how dumb you are, and how much they have to release until you can figure it out.

Apparently quite a bit.

I find this cynical "everybody-does-it" think obtuse and tiresome. For all his foibles, in Trump we finally have a president who has the balls to take on the neocons and the leftist political, academic and media establishment! He's teaching a new generation how to do it, how to shove their corruption and arrogance back down their throats. He's the lightning rod exposing and destroying the MSM's reputation like no other politician ever dared to do before. Whatever Trump's faults, he genuinely loves America and the American people. The establishment despises the men and women who make this country work, and that's why the establishment hates Trump.

What's this supposed corruption on the part of Trump anyway? The only corruption I see in this is that of Biden.

Remember, corruption is not illegal in US politics. Originally? I thought he was different. I found out, IMO, he is no different than any other politician.

I am only measuring Trump by his own words and what I have read about him.

You read, you decide if you are being conned. Bear in mind, a lot of these sources are a bit, under the radar, as the establishment does not want you to know what is going on, either from the left or right.

If, in your opinion, he is different, and these sources of information do not seem credible, with his backing by the banking cabal and the international intel agencies does not bother you? :dunno: That is your choice as an American.

My experience? Where there is smoke, there is fire. My take, is what is going on in D.C. and on TEE VEE and in the press is one big reality TEE VEE show. :71: It should be interesting to see who gets voted off or fired next, eh?

:auiqs.jpg:

Meet Wilbur Ross, who once bailed out Trump in Atlantic City and is now his pick for Commerce secretary

How Rothschild Inc. Saved Donald Trump

Who Towers Behind Trump?

Truman's True Warning on the CIA

Trump’s Transition Team Colluded With Israel. Why Isn’t That News?

Donald Trump Controlled By The Mossad – Part II – The Millennium Report

A Mafia Don with a Pompadour | New Eastern Outlook

Last edited:
Why?

Who gives a shit.

Apparently quite a bit.

Remember, corruption is not illegal in US politics. Originally? I thought he was different. I found out, IMO, he is no different than any other politician.

You read, you decide if you are being conned. Bear in mind, a lot of these sources are a bit, under the radar, as the establishment does not want you to know what is going on, either from the left or right.

If, in your opinion, he is different, and these sources of information do not seem credible, with his backing by the banking cabal and the international intel agencies does not bother you? :dunno: That is your choice as an American.

My experience? Where there is smoke, there is fire. My take, is what is going on in D.C. and on TEE VEE and in the press is one big reality TEE VEE show. :71: It should be interesting to see who gets voted off or fired next, eh?

Meet Wilbur Ross, who once bailed out Trump in Atlantic City and is now his pick for Commerce secretary

Who Towers Behind Trump?

Sure. Trump bucked the global, rhino and leftist establishment, and reversed U.S. policy regarding the phony and untenable two-state solution. Works for me. As for the rest, leftist rumor-mongering by persons opposed to his America and Americans first agenda.

Why?

Who gives a shit.

Apparently quite a bit.

Who Towers Behind Trump?

Sure. Trump bucked the global, rhino and leftist establishment, and reversed U.S. policy regarding the phony and untenable two-state solution. Works for me. As for the rest, leftist rumor-mongering by persons opposed to his America and Americans first agenda.
That's just it. It isn't really a rumor that he works for the banking cabal. You are in denial.

Most of the "America First" policies I liked about him? Were never kept.

We are still in NATO.

We are still in a North American open border trade deal.

We still have hundreds of bases over seas and are still in a continuous war.

We are still being continuously monitored. . . Any president that supports the NDAA or patriot act hates Americans.

In fact, he has done more to destroy gun rights in three years than Obama has done in eight. :71:

If he really cared about average Americans, the middle class and the poor, he would end the FED that he rails against, but it is just lip service.

He cares nothing for Constitutional Government.

25hrg9.jpg

Other than opposing Climate madness and giving pro-life folks what they want, I don't see him as leading the nation in any way, different than Cankles. Like the banksters give a shit about any of that.

Why?

Who gives a shit.

Apparently quite a bit.

Many of us realize that independents are really liberals whom lack conviction!

That's just it. It isn't really a rumor that he works for the banking cabal. You are in denial.

We are still in NATO.

We are still being continuously monitored. . . Any president that supports the NDAA or patriot act hates Americans.

In fact, he has done more to destroy gun rights in three years than Obama has done in eight. :71:

If he really cared about average Americans, the middle class and the poor, he would end the FED that he rails against, but it is just lip service.

I'm not in denial of anything. I was given a binary choice. Clinton is not president, thank God. We're still in the North American trade agreement because the Democrats are not going to give him the victory of the new agreement, which, by the way, would be good for America. We need to vote them out of the House. He's trying to get us out of Afghanistan. He can't unilaterally abolish the FED. He hasn't done anything against the 2nd Amendment, but spout some stupid things recently off the top of his head. He's not my God. I'm a classical liberal. We will never see an electable president who actually understands and defends natural and constitutional law to the hilt.

We are still in NATO.

I'm not in denial of anything. I was given a binary choice. Clinton is not president, thank God. We're still in the North American trade agreement because the Democrats are not going to give him the victory of the new agreement, which, by the way, would be good for America. We need to vote them out of the House. He's trying to get us out of Afghanistan. He can't unilaterally abolish the FED. He hasn't done anything against the 2nd Amendment, but spout some stupid things recently off the top of his head. He's not my God. I'm a classical liberal. We will never see an electable president who actually understands and defends natural and constitutional law to the hilt.

Well said, sir.

Forum List

Back