Cops Quitting All Over Atlanta!

They don't cotton to upidy black folk in Atlanta, as the photo of Georgia Governor, Lester Maddox illustrates:

1592600727850.png

I hope they tear Atlanta apart. Then Trump will be: I TOLD YOUR ASSES SO!

Or ......

There are more good cops than bad cops and the bad cops go find a job where they can shoot a non dangerous suspect in the back and be appreciated for it.

Maybe work for Trump Resorts and Hotels in the Security Crew.

I agree with this:

MSNBC’s Velshi slams Atlanta cops for sick-out over arrest of officer who killed Rayshard Brooks: ‘Do the hard work of policing or quit’

I hope they tear Atlanta apart. Then Trump will be: I TOLD YOUR ASSES SO!

Or ......

There are more good cops than bad cops and the bad cops go find a job where they can shoot a non dangerous suspect in the back and be appreciated for it.

Maybe work for Trump Resorts and Hotels in the Security Crew.

I agree with this:

MSNBC’s Velshi slams Atlanta cops for sick-out over arrest of officer who killed Rayshard Brooks: ‘Do the hard work of policing or quit’

TDS.png
Clearly, the police are choosing the LATTER. To quit. Let the devastation begin. We will remember you progressives STARTED IT ALL. Good luck finding anyone to take the job. You've made your bed, now go lay in it, in a city with no police to keep you terrorists in check, and that is what all these "protesters" are---- terrorists that have been bred by the disease that is progressive liberalism in our educational system. You've bred a generation a useless societal scum that ultimately will have to go, BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY for the survival of the country.

I saw this coming and predicted it when the whole Floyd thing started. Now we got our first White Liberal Terrorist: a miss Natalie White.

Natalie White.JPG_web.jpg

Anyone who knows White’s whereabouts or has information about the fire is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 404-577-8477 or the Arson Tip Line at 1-800-282-5804.

I KNEW it was White Activist Liberal Terrorists behind these building fires. They WANT the race war.

Trump and the law is coming to pop their asses good. Whatcha gonna do when the police walk and the zombie maniacs come to YOUR house to loot and burn it down? Call Ghostbusters? :lmao:

Forum List

Back