Coolio has been arrested

I would puncture my ear drums willingly and gladly if Coolio music was the only thing allowed to be aired on the radio. He is proof positive that no talent and no musical ability CAN take you places if you know the right people.
OH NO!!! RETARDED IDIOT ALERT!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I would puncture my ear drums willingly and gladly if Coolio music was the only thing allowed to be aired on the radio. He is proof positive that no talent and no musical ability CAN take you places if you know the right people.

Admit it, you're jelly of his stylish do. lol

If I had hair, I sure as hell wouldn't "pimp it" like he did......that's not a fashion statement, that's a clown looking for a circus.

If I had hair, I sure as hell wouldn't "pimp it" like he did......that's not a fashion statement, that's a clown looking for a circus.

Yeah, his hair has always been dumb, but his reaction to Weird Al made him a huge whiny pussy.

Yeah, his hair has always been dumb, but his reaction to Weird Al made him a huge whiny pussy.

Weird Al's tune was 1,000 times better than Coolio's original........not even close.

Coolio? Is this an old thread bumped from 1998?

Hell, I wish it was 1998.
Me too bud even though I had a bit of a rough start the 90s turned out to be awesome and very good to me.

I would have been 10 at the start of the 90's. A time where when my biggest concerns was if the weather was going to be nice enough to go swimming.
Newsflash: The water's never been nice enough to go swimming. But Trump will change that.

Good news everyone. Coolio is fine:

I will sleep better tonight knowing that Coolio is not only doing well but wanted to send a "shout out" to all his peeps in da hood.....(rolls eyes)

God Damn right you fucking ape!!! :mad:

I'm really happy you don't post in the music topics.

Lol good one... trying to pretend you're capable of being happy... :rofl:

You fucking dickface.

Coolio? Is this an old thread bumped from 1998?

Hell, I wish it was 1998.
Me too bud even though I had a bit of a rough start the 90s turned out to be awesome and very good to me.

I would have been 10 at the start of the 90's. A time where when my biggest concerns was if the weather was going to be nice enough to go swimming.
I've been 10 for 5 decades, no intention of going any further.

Weird Al's tune was 1,000 times better than Coolio's original........not even close.

That's b/c Weird Al is fantastic. He also knows how to put on a great live show.

Forum List

Back